What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stewart with the loss of Otah? (1 Viewer)

bolldpt

Footballguy
What are your thoughts as to the loss of Otah to the OL? Stewart faired well last week vs. Minn but is that a huge blow for the running game?

(FFChamps) Carolina Panthers' running back Tyrell Sutton did not travel with the team Saturday to New York. He had previously been listed on the injury report as doubtful because of a calf injury, but the first-year reserve back is now out for Week 16 against the Giants.

and the plot thickens...

(FFChamps) Carolina Panthers' running back Tyrell Sutton did not travel with the team Saturday to New York. He had previously been listed on the injury report as doubtful because of a calf injury, but the first-year reserve back is now out for Week 16 against the Giants.

and the plot thickens...
Not a surprise. Goodson is coming up from the practice squad. My guess is he'll get a few chances on some 3rd and 5+ situations. Otherwise, this will be the Jonathan Stewart Show all day long.(Please stay healthy... Please stay healthy... knocking on wood and grabbing my rabbit's foot)

Rodeojones said:
Captain Hook said:
bolldpt said:
What are your thoughts as to the loss of Otah to the OL? Stewart faired well last week vs. Minn but is that a huge blow for the running game?
Otah didn't play last week and Stewart did fine
Good call.
That's what I was thinking. Just seems odd to ask the question when Otah has already missed a game.

He might rush for 400 yards this week against the Saints backups. :clap:
How is it that the blocking got better with Gross and Otah both out? Or is Delhomme being out tip FAR outweigh the o-line issues.No reason at all he can't could match his totals from last week. Really wish I hadn't missed my window to acquire Stewart in my dynasty league.

Users who are viewing this thread