What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers/Ravens SNF (1 Viewer)

If this level of play continues they’ll be fired at halftime. 
I'm not the biggest fan of Tomlin.  I think he's an above average coach (his record speaks to that alone) but not great.  I don't believe he will ever win another SB with this team (as the window has already closed IMO).  But if you go in the Steelers thread you will realize that he's not anywhere close to being canned.  Steelers ownership is loyal (for better or worse).

p.s.  love your hot sauce

It was nice of the Steelers defender to run alongside Brown for a bit before deciding he was going to try tackling him.

I'm not the biggest fan of Tomlin.  I think he's an above average coach (his record speaks to that alone) but not great.  I don't believe he will ever win another SB with this team (as the window has already closed IMO).  But if you go in the Steelers thread you will realize that he's not anywhere close to being canned.  Steelers ownership is loyal (for better or worse).

p.s.  love your hot sauce
Oh I know - that super bowl, combined with his temperament, has bought him a ton of rope - I think he’ll retire before he’s ever fired. 

The DC on the other hand - woof. What a train wreck this D is.

glad you’re digging the Dog! ;)  

If the Steelers think they aren’t missing Bell they’re fooling themselves. 

This offense is totally imbalanced, and Conner isn’t anywhere near as good or a threat to score on any touch.

they should just pay the dude and move forward with their season. 

I know they’re having some success here, but every play looks frantic. They don’t look like a team playing in control. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread