What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

Khy

Footballguy
Didn't see a thread, figured I'd start one.

Seems like Bell is the 'bellcow' so far... he came out for one play after that illegal hit by Ryans and went right back in afterwards. Also, if the OL wasn't in his way on that cutback Bell probably takes that one for another 15+ yards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bell could use a little time with the jugs machine.
Yeah, he should definitely have caught that... I wonder though if he saw Ryans coming out of his peripherals and tensed up. That's what it looked like to me, seems like he didn't extend his arms all the way and instead opted to brace himself. Lucky for him he did brace himself, otherwise that looked like a prime hit for a concussion.

I must be watching a recorded game or something, because Ive pretty much watched Blount take most reps I did see Bell get a nice lick though!

Yeah, he should definitely have caught that... I wonder though if he saw Ryans coming out of his peripherals and tensed up. That's what it looked like to me, seems like he didn't extend his arms all the way and instead opted to brace himself. Lucky for him he did brace himself, otherwise that looked like a prime hit for a concussion.
He dropped the deflected pass right after that as well and it was a floater.

I must be watching a recorded game or something, because Ive pretty much watched Blount take most reps I did see Bell get a nice lick though!
Blount has one snap so far to my count... so you must be?

Last edited by a moderator:
He dropped the deflected pass right after that as well and it was a floater.
Yeah, he doesn't have elite hands but he's decent. He had a 68.2% conversion rate last year. He had 66 targets in 13 games... which equates to about 82 or so over 16? So he might be a solid chance for 55-60 receptions this year. He had 45 last year... something I think is overlooked by a lot of people.

Is it just me or has more or less every Foles pass been either significantly behind, in front or high on most of his attempts this preseason? Even that Shady pass was way behind him, Shady made that play happen with a brilliant catch. The play before that to Celek was like 10 feet over his head.

Is it just me or has more or less every Foles pass been either significantly behind, in front or high on most of his attempts this preseason? Even that Shady pass was way behind him, Shady made that play happen with a brilliant catch. The play before that to Celek was like 10 feet over his head.
:confused: The TD pass? Just watched that replay twice...Foles lead McCoy with a pretty nice pass. McCoy hauled it in with 1 hand right in front of him.

:confused: The TD pass? Just watched that replay twice...Foles lead McCoy with a pretty nice pass. McCoy hauled it in with 1 hand right in front of him.
Yeah, not sure what he's looking at there. I thought it was a nice pass. A little in front if anything. Also, the pass to Celek up the seam was very well placed.

Are the refs actually watching the play or do they have a quota of penalty types they have to get in these games?

Are the refs actually watching the play or do they have a quota of penalty types they have to get in these games?
I know right? It almost feels like when you get pulled over for going 27 in a 25 and the cop gives you a ticket for your license plate cover. It just seems like they're watching the clock and doing the averages in their head thinking "Erm, better throw another flag in the next few seconds or someones gonna be pissed".

I know right? It almost feels like when you get pulled over for going 27 in a 25 and the cop gives you a ticket for your license plate cover. It just seems like they're watching the clock and doing the averages in their head thinking "Erm, better throw another flag in the next few seconds or someones gonna be pissed".
That guy looked directly at the play and it was like " hmm I need to have at least two offensive PI calls tonight."

Jesus, Cooper that was HORRIBLe.
He was held and slightly off balance lunging at a pass that was clearly too far in front of him (due to the hold).

They correctly threw the flag.

Great drive- I've seen enough. First team offense should get the rest of the night off.

That was clearly a TD by Maclin right?
Yes but Kelly probably wanted to run his goaline offense some more.
Oh yeah, he'd be stupid to challenge. You obviously scored a TD and get another shot at running a goal-line play. Goal-line plays are bar none the most important in preseason. You don't really get many chances to run them in practice with the new NFLPA rules.

Users who are viewing this thread