What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Steelers at Rams** (-3, 44) 4:05 (1 Viewer)

Reborn Rams down a few running backs.
Stagnant Steelers down a few yards on offense.
Watt is good you say?
Does anyone remember that guy on the Rams with two first names?
The Steelers will know him Sunday...

Team From Los Angeles- 27
Steel City- 13

Watt is good you say?

Steel City- 13
Zach Evans?

Watt is good you say?

Steel City- 13
Zach Evans?
Probably means Aaron Donald but I’d love to see Zach Evans break out!

A lot of people thinking it’ll be Darrell Henderson Jr., I’m thinking it’ll be Myles Gaskin. Looking forward to seeing how it shakes out.

Edit - No Gaskin, sounds like it’ll be Freeman and Henderson with a little of Evans. A situation to avoid if possible. I’m still holding Evans.

Last edited:
Rams will throw to Kupp and Puca all day long
I think with the lack of a RB they will have some challenges scoring TDs
Maher seems like an excellent PK to have today

Steelers offense is hard to predict. D.Johnson is back, what does that mean for Pickens and the rest fo the offense?
Harris/Warren? Anyone want to predict this?

I like the Rams to hold serve at home despite the inability to run the ball, they can dink n dunk with the WRs

Rams 23
Steel 17

I am a diehard Steelers fan, but I think Rams are going to roll and it won'r be close..

Im thinking Rams 34-13 or something

bah, went with Evans in a desperate spot. should have gone Gainwell. Would have been safer even with a low ceiling

This is definitely the worst Steelers offense I’ve seen in my lifetime. The only source of excitement for me was watching our # 1 overall pick Broderick Jones dominate last game and Tomlin decides to bench him.

Just got home and saw Steelers had 110 yards of offense before that TD. Yikes
Technically I believe that was before the long Diontae catch.

The only thing worse than watching Canada's offense is that they keep showing him on this stupid cam in the box.

And there's the bonehead undisciplined Tomlin team. Pickens would be on the bench. But he will do nothing.
bench your best offensive weapon.. That's the key.

It was dumb what he did, but I have seen worst not called.. That said, the NFL is a **** league taking players being emotional out of it.

Teams must love seeing either LA team on their schedule for a road game. How embarrassing they have zero fans out there.
The league should be embarrassed with how poorly supported these LA teams are but I doubt they care. Goddell just got another extension. It isn't about the fans, it's about the money.

Teams must love seeing either LA team on their schedule for a road game. How embarrassing they have zero fans out there.
The league should be embarrassed with how poorly supported these LA teams are but I doubt they care. Goddell just got another extension. It isn't about the fans, it's about the money.
What do you want the league to do? Tell people in LA they got to root for the Rams or Chargers?

What do you want the league to do? Tell people in LA they got to root for the Rams or Chargers?
Shouldn't have let either move again. If you're going to put a team in LA, it should have been the Raiders.

Users who are viewing this thread