What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup Dynasty Help (1 Viewer)

averagenate

Footballguy
Trying to start a new dynasty league and looking for resources on a startup draft, optimal league size, rules, etc. does anyone have any advice or point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

For something different, try organizing your league as a tontine. Each owner kicks in, say, $1000. The funds are held in escrow as your owners gradually pass on. The last surviving owner receives the whole pot. Things get really tense when your league is down to its last two or three owners, each trying to hold on for one more year in the hopes of cheating death and collecting their prize.

Or you can just give it all to the guy who has Gates. Your call, I guess.

Trying to start a new dynasty league and looking for resources on a startup draft, optimal league size, rules, etc. does anyone have any advice or point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
You need to post in the shark pool forum I put the link below. This is the off topic forum and you will only get sarcastic replies here.

And these type questions are better asked to leaguemates than to random people on a forum. My idea of good dynasty league settings may be different than yours. Screw superflex :mad:

Last edited:

Thanks!
the dynasty league guru on these boards is @shuke ….. i’d shoot him a PM. my advise is let someone else run it and join. that debacle with the bengals v bills during championship week caused undo stress on many commishs. if you decide to start one, i’d go all flex. 9 players all felx.

Thanks!
the dynasty league guru on these boards is @shuke ….. i’d shoot him a PM. my advise is let someone else run it and join. that debacle with the bengals v bills during championship week caused undo stress on many commishs. if you decide to start one, i’d go all flex. 9 players all felx.
hope you’re doing good gb, hopefully chanukah was good to you this year

Users who are viewing this thread