What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting _________ over Dak today with Lamb/Cooper out? (1 Viewer)

starks

Footballguy
I could have started nobody last week and won, but got -1.8 pts from Dak and lost by half point. 

With Lamb and Cooper out today what are managers doing? I am contemplating Heinicke off the wire today in a must win. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dak will still have 250/2TDs today IMHO, he has TEs, 2 RBs and a stable of WRs that might not be explosive but they can move the sticks. Zeke is going to see 20 carries today minimum and a lot more if the game script can go their way. 

McCarthy is the wild card and always is, he can ruin an otherwise sunny afternoon. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to start Dak but will roll with Joe Burrow instead.
I have the same dilemma. Would have won last week if I started Burrow.  At the moment still leaning Dak but with Lamb out might reconsider. Being a Thanksgiving day game I hope the Cowboys will play much better especially with Tyron Smith back (assuming that is the case).

Have any of these “Starting ( ) over (fantasy stud)” threads ever worked out? Seems to blow up in people’s faces more times than not.

I started Dak. Was I a bit apprehensive due to the WR situation? Of course. But I would have felt more apprehensive starting the likes of a Matt Ryan over him. 

Users who are viewing this thread