What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL2 Post draft commentary (1 Viewer)

Chaz

Footballguy
More than willing to share my opinion on others. Naturally, I'll defend my own team first :boxing:

QB:

Brady (6)

Plummer (4)

As objectively as possible, these two are normally mentioned in the top ten. In a 16 teamer, gives me an edge.

RB:

Kevin Jones (8)

Willie Parker (4)

Frank Gore (7)

Maurice Morris (5)

Need alot of luck with the health of my first two. If they play 16, I'm a happy guy. Also need Gore to be the outright starter in SF. Morris was an upside pick. Should Alexander miss a game or so, it could pay off. Certainly nothing to brag about here. As I look around the league, though, this group certainly holds it's own against anyone who didn't load up early.

WR:

Driver (6)

Mike Clayton (4)

Drew Bennett (7)

Price (8)

Colbert (9)

Bradford (8)

Since my first six rounds yielded me one WR (Driver), I tried to make up for it by going with volume. Clayton and Bennett have some potential. Hopefully, one of them pans out to be a legitimate #2. From there, I'll take WRBC for the 3rd spot. Driver's health is imperative.

TE:

Dallas Clark (6)

Jerramy Stevens (9)

If Stevens is healthy, I'm fine. The two should produce some points regularly. If not, I could be dead in the water with the erratic Clark as my only hope.

Kicker:

Vinatieri (6)

Rackers (9)

Is it possible for a kicker to be the strength of a team? I clearly shot one round too early on these two. Not that the value elsewhere was great had I waited, but I hate to leave it on the table. Still, an advantage is an advantage. I will take it. 10 points/week is reasonable to expect...I hope.

Defense:

Cinn (5)

SD (3)

Couple of early Byes. No great shakes here.

Overall, who knows? Like anyone else, I will need a few breaks to go deep in this thing. For now, I think I have the horses to give it a go week one. I do not think that this team stands out, but I see no reason to believe that it cannot be competitive. In other words, no area where one can clearly state, "your downfall will come because of your (QBs, WRs...) and I cannot see you lasting past week five."

Picking from the 16 was a challenge, but once I got used to it, I tried to use it to my advantage.

Any thoughts on this squad?

(Edit to change to MIKE Clayton)

Last edited by a moderator:
More than willing to share my opinion on others. Naturally, I'll defend my own team first :boxing:

QB:

Brady (6)

Plummer (4)

As objectively as possible, these two are normally mentioned in the top ten. In a 16 teamer, gives me an edge.

RB:

Kevin Jones (8)

Willie Parker (4)

Frank Gore (7)

Maurice Morris (5)

Need alot of luck with the health of my first two. If they play 16, I'm a happy guy. Also need Gore to be the outright starter in SF. Morris was an upside pick. Should Alexander miss a game or so, it could pay off. Certainly nothing to brag about here. As I look around the league, though, this group certainly holds it's own against anyone who didn't load up early.

WR:

Driver (6)

Mark Clayton (4)

Drew Bennett (7)

Price (8)

Colbert (9)

Bradford (8)

Since my first six rounds yielded me one WR (Driver), I tried to make up for it by going with volume. Clayton and Bennett have some potential. Hopefully, one of them pans out to be a legitimate #2. From there, I'll take WRBC for the 3rd spot. Driver's health is imperative.

TE:

Dallas Clark (6)

Jerramy Stevens (9)

If Stevens is healthy, I'm fine. The two should produce some points regularly. If not, I could be dead in the water with the erratic Clark as my only hope.

Kicker:

Vinatieri (6)

Rackers (9)

Is it possible for a kicker to be the strength of a team? I clearly shot one round too early on these two. Not that the value elsewhere was great had I waited, but I hate to leave it on the table. Still, an advantage is an advantage. I will take it. 10 points/week is reasonable to expect...I hope.

Defense:

Cinn (5)

SD (3)

Overall, who knows? Like anyone else, I will need a few breaks to go deep in this thing. For now, I think I have the horses to give it a go week one. I do not think that this team stands out, but I see no reason to believe that it cannot be competitive. In other words, no area where one can clearly state, "your downfall will come because of your (QBs, WRs...) and I cannot see you lasting past week five."

Picking from the 16 was a challenge, but once I got used to it, I tried to use it to my advantage.

Chaz, as a fellow 16 spot drafter, your squad looks great. 2 good qb's, i chose the one stud one dud route. I like Willie P, but Im not a fan of Kjones even with Martz. I don't think KJ gets the bulk of the receptions the RB's for the lions will have.

Driver is solid as a wr1 as late as you got him, then you took the same strategy that I did and grab a bunch ofWR's and hope half of them stick.

Your two TE's platoon should produce nice and your K& D's are solid.

Overall you should last awhile. 16 is tough.

KRS - Mark Brunell, QB19 WAS /8

KRS - Chad Pennington, QB29 NYJ /9

KRS - Gus Frerotte, QB34 STL /7

KRS - Darrell Jackson, WR9 SEA /5

KRS - Derrick Mason, WR19 TEN /7

KRS - Samie Parker, WR55 KCC /3

KRS - Josh Reed, WR76 BUF /8

KRS - Jimmy Smith, WR27, JAX /6 :rant:

KRS - Shaun Alexander, RB3 SEA /5

KRS - Thomas Jones, RB21 CHI /7

KRS - Ron Dayne, RB33 DEN /4

KRS - Verron Haynes, RB56 /4

KRS - Jermaine Wiggins, TE14 MIN /6

KRS - Alex Smith, TE21 TAM /4

KRS - John Kasay, K21 CAR /9

KRS - Robbie Gould, K28 CHI /7

KRS - Denver, D13 /4

KRS - Minnesota, D19 /6

KRS - Denver, D13 /4

KRS - Minnesota, D19 /6
lack of WR depth will kill this squad.

Fro's Mofos

QB - Matt Hasselbeck (5), Steve McNair (7)

RB - Dominick Davis (5), Cedric Benson (7), L.Maroney (6), N.Davenport (8)

WR - T.O. (3), Roy Williams (8), Mark Clayton (7), B.Stokely(6), D. Gabriel (3),

Braynt Johnson (9).

TE - B.Troupe(7), Ben Watson (6)

K - Josh Scobee (6), Olinde Mare (8)

D/ST - New England (6), StLouis(7)

KRS - Denver, D13 /4

KRS - Minnesota, D19 /6
KRs I think your 4th rounder should have been a QB instead of Ron Dayne. You could have waited till the 6th to get him. That and Jimmy Sniff hanging them up means this team will have a hard time not slipping to ssl3.

Fro's Mofos

WR - T.O. (3), Roy Williams (8), Mark Clayton (7), B.Stokely(6), D. Gabriel (3),

Braynt Johnson (9).

Solid Everywhere except RB. I need one of the youngsters to contribute. Both have the talent to be starting caliber backs and both could put me in position to win this thing if they do. Week 6 I have 5 players on bye but I am not misssing any position.

More than willing to share my opinion on others.  Naturally, I'll defend my own

WR:

Driver (6)

Mark Clayton (4)

Drew Bennett (7)

Price (8)

Colbert (9)

Bradford (8)

Since my first six rounds yielded me one WR (Driver), I tried to make up for it by going with volume.  Clayton and Bennett have some potential.  Hopefully, one of them pans out to be a legitimate #2.  From there, I'll take WRBC for the 3rd spot.  Driver's health is imperative.

You have Mark Clayton too? Cool.

Here is my evaluation of my team. Any comments or criticism is appreciated.

Comets

SSL2 - 6th pick

QB- Jake Delhomme(9), Charlie Frye(6)

Delhomme is solid and has Steve Smith and other decent receivers to throw to. Was two picks away from getting Marc Bulger who I really wanted but was happy to get Delhomme. I don’t really know much about Frye(8.11) except that he should start every game now that Dilfer is gone. I thought he was the best available when I took him as just about every other starter was gone at that point.

QB Grade B

RB- Edgerin James(9), Tatum Bell(4), Lendale White(7), Mike Anderson(7)

I have always been a big James fan and was happy to get him. I am expecting him to put up the same numbers he has his entire career. Need to catch a big break with Bell and have him be the full time starter. If he is I got a steal. Hopefully Ron Dayne will play like he did when he was on the Giants.I took a chance on Lendale hoping that he gets his act together and plays like he did at USC. If Chris Brown goes down for a few games and Lendale goes in and plays well he could see a lot of playing time. I was surprised Mike Anderson was available as late as he was(10.11) . He is a proven running back and I thought playing behind Jamal Lewis, who always seems to miss a few games and did not exactly tear it up last year would give him a good chance at a lot of playing time. Overall , one sure thing and three question marks with good upside.

RB Grade : B

WR- Marvin Harrison(6), Eddie Kennison(3), Ernest Wilford(6), Arnaz Battle(7), Cedric Wilson(4), Dennis Northcutt(6)

Having Harrison and Kennison as my number one and two receivers is a strong point. Two receiver that play on high scoring teams with good quarterbacks. I took Wilford (9.06) because it was at the point in the draft when Jimmy Smith announced his retirement. There weren’t any number ones at that point so hopefully I got lucky and Wilford will put up number close to what Jimmy Smith usually did. I’m just hoping that the other three guys stay healthy, and catch a steady amount of passes per week. They are all possession receivers so I am not expecting big numbers from any of them. Wilson and Northcutt could see an increase since Randle El is gone and Braylon Edwards is hurt. I am hoping Battle becomes Alex Smiths’ underneath receiver and catches five to six balls a week with a ten yard average.

Overall I think my receivers are pretty good although having three of them off week six could be a big problem.

WR Grade : B

TE- Jason Witten(3), Chris Baker(9)

Took Witten because most of the top receivers were take just before me in Round 5. I could have taken Trent Green as my second quarterback or Deion Branch at this point but I thought having a top tight rated tight end was the way to go. Looking back I should have taken Green and taken someone like Dallas Clark or Jerramy Stevens later on. I took Baker as a bye week fill in.

TE Grade : B

K- Lawrence Tynes(3), Matt Stover(7)

Two kickers that get a lot of opportunities to put up points.

K Grade : B+

D- Chicago(7), Houston(5)

Loves the Bears D, took Houston because they had a good bye week.

Def Grade: B+

Overall I am pretty happy with my team. I think the biggest factor for me will be if Tatum Bell is the full time starter.

Overall Team : B

First off, my apologies to KRS. I wanted to get this going and when another drafter chimed in to do it, I saw no harm.

Secondly, here's my analysis of Team Knowledge:

QB is dicey. Hopefully, Brunell and Penny can put some good weeks together. Given that Pennington has had recent health issues, that has to be a concern.I suppose Frerotte should be factored in, but cannot be counted on. Not a great group.

RB: If Dayne comes through with 1000/8 and Haynes takes over the Bettis role and gets 5TD, we have a squad. If not, it all hinges on Alexander continuing his run and TJ holding off Benson. A solid group. However, is it posible that Alexander is the only full time starter?

WR: Differing Bye weeks is nice. Having only four WRs is not. A little surprised another wasn't added after the Smith news came out. From what I understand, it's tough to compete with only four WRs.

TEs: A decent pair. Should be competitive.

K and D: Average

Overall, I am not enthralled with this group. Sure, the Smith news hurt. What I do not see is an area where a position is clearly in the upper echelon of the league, gaining an advantage somewhere. I would like to hear what KRS thinks.

More than willing to share my opinion on others.  Naturally, I'll defend my own

WR:

Driver (6)

Mark Clayton (4)

Drew Bennett (7)

Price (8)

Colbert (9)

Bradford (8)

Since my first six rounds yielded me one WR (Driver), I tried to make up for it by going with volume.  Clayton and Bennett have some potential.  Hopefully, one of them pans out to be a legitimate #2.  From there, I'll take WRBC for the 3rd spot.  Driver's health is imperative.

You have Mark Clayton too? Cool.
My bad. Should read MIKE Clayton. I'll fix it.

QB:

Brady (6)

Plummer (4)

RB:

Kevin Jones (8)

Willie Parker (4)

Frank Gore (7)

Maurice Morris (5)

WR:

Driver (6)

Mike Clayton (4)

Drew Bennett (7)

Price (8)

Colbert (9)

Bradford (8)

TE:

Dallas Clark (6)

Jerramy Stevens (9)

Kicker:

Vinatieri (6)

Rackers (9)

Defense:

Cinn (5)

SD (3)

I see no glaring weaknesses with this team. It should hang around for a while.

Fro's Mofos

Braynt Johnson (9).

QB: Hass will have to produce all year, depending on McNair's season long status. Clearly a top QB, I just hate to rely on only one guy.RB: One starter? If he misses any time, trouble will be there. Benson, Maroney and Davenport all are not to be relied upon consistantly.

WR: I love TO this year. Stokely is a fine co #1. From there, it will be up the others to chip in with points. A good position to be in.

TE: Troupe and Watson are going to make for a very solid duo this year. Well done.

K and D: Fine.

Just a little weak at RB. Especially given the little knee setback we are hearing about. Solid elsewhere, so likely to be a player in this thing. However, if the RB corps falls apart, all bets are off.

QB:

Byron Leftwich (6)

Daunte Culpepper (8)

Waited too long to draft a QB. Leftwich was the 18th QB selected overall. Still, I expect average to above average numbers from both. Leftwich can put up some good games. Culpepper is coming back from injury and on a new team so it's a risky pick.

RB:

Clinton Portis (8)

DeAngelo Williams (9)

Maurice Drew (6)

Cedric Houston (9)

I have a stud RB and the rest are backup RBs that I am hoping get a chance. I can see Williams getting a shot sooner rather than later.

WR:

Torry Holt (7)

Chris Chambers (8)

Andre Johnson (5)

Antonio Bryant (7)

Sinorice Moss (4)

Vincent Jackson (3)

This is the strength of my squad. Holt and Chambers are my studs and the rest will hopefully put up some nice games. I like this group.

TE:

Kellen Winslow (6)

Bubba Franks (6)

Made a terrible mistake here in drafting two TEs with the same BYE. Not to mention that my top TE has had very little playing time. I think Winslow can be a top target for Frye if he can manage to avoid injury. I was about to back him up with Zack Hilton but he was nabbed a couple of picks before my selection.

Kicker:

Jeff Wilkins (7)

Rian Lindell (8)

Kickers are average. Different BYE weeks. Good enough.

Defense:

Arizona Cardinals (9)

Tennessee Titans (7)

Nothing special at all. There was a huge run on DTs that I didn't jump into.

Overall, I am indifferent. I think this squad has potential to last awhile, but I can definitely see areas where I could have made different choices. Time will tell. Not the best but not the worst either.

Rzrback77 Team Report

4.02 QB4 FBG #3 D McNabb 9, from 4.03 to 4.07 in other SSLs

8.02 QB25 FBG #19 P Rivers 3, from 6.14 to 8.09

Only two QBs and one untested in the NFL. McNabb has been a solid fantasy performer over the past several years and should continue to be the focus of the Eagles offense, even without TO. But, with only Rivers as back-up, I’ll give this two-some a B.

3.15 RB29 FBG #21 D Foster 9, from 3.06 to 4.05

5.15 RB35 FBG #33 C Brown 7, from 4.16 to 7.02

6.02 RB37 FBG #31 F Taylor 6, from 3.13 to 6.08 Value

9.15 RB48 FBG #38 M Moore 6, from 7.10 to 8.15 Solid Value

When you select at the bottom of a 16-team draft, the RB pickings are slim. I made the decision to grab what I consider to be the top WR, Steve Smith hoping to get Fast Willie Parker next. When Chaz chose Parker, I went with Antonio Gates who has dominated in this format the past two seasons. I was scrambling for RBs for quite a while after that decision. But, I am not altogether dissatisfied with my foursome. I got lucky taking C Brown a little early as I expected Chaz to take a RB and did not think he would grab Taylor, due to bye week complications. He didn’t. I was also able to add Mewelde Moore rather late, an added plus. All in all, I have three guys that could be starters, hoping that at least one of the three puts up good numbers week by week. All four of my guys are good receivers and I should not be blanked any week. Week 6 with two on bye focuses on Foster at Baltimore and C Brown at Washington, not good. I’ll give the RBs a B-, but I think they are my weakest link.

1.15 WR1 FBG #1 S Smith 9, from 1.15 to 2.02

7.15 WR34 FBG #29 D Stallworth 7, from 7.01 to 8.02

10.02 WR51 FBG #42 B Lloyd 8, from 9.07 to 10.15

12.02 WR61 FBG #81 A Lelie 4, from 11.01 to 11.14

13.15 WR71 FBG #65 A Randel El 8, from 9.15 to 11.14 Solid Value

14.02 WR72 FBG #56 R Williams 6, from 11.16 to 13.01 Solid Value

15.15 WR79 FBG #96 B Finneran 5, from 15.09 to undrafted

I really like my stable of WRs, beginning with Steve Smith, FBG’s projected #1. Smith had 11 games in double figures last year and seven over 25 points. Stallworth (five over 20), Lelie (seven over 10) and Randel El (two over 10) are all capable of big games, although sporadically. Reggie Williams, a former ninth overall pick could improve on last year with Jimmy Smith’s retirement. Finneran always seems overlooked, he had four games over 10 points last season. With seven, I think that three or more will likely score well each week giving me a very nice WR group. Grade A.

2.02 TE1 FBG #1 A Gates 3, from 1.12 to 2.01

Gates has led the TE scoring each of the last two seasons and should again this year, even with a new QB. Grade B due to no back-up, but without injury, I should be in the top five.

16.02 PK17 FBGS #15 N Kaeding 3, from 15.07 to 17.03

17.15 PK28 FBGS #? S Gostkowski

I got two kickers. I need Gostkowski to win the job and if he does, Grade B, otherwise C-.

11.15 Def 7 FBGS #8 Seahawks, from 10.15 to 13.02

18.02 Def 32 FBGS # near the bottom Raiders

I got two defense, just barely. You need to have two even if one is bad to balance the occasional stinker game from a good D. Grade B-.

Overall, very happy with the team and I expect to be around a while, carried by Gates and the WRs. Possible trouble in week 3 with no TE and only a Rookie Kikcer. But, if we sneak by, look out!

Comments welcome.

Qbs

Peyton Manning

Alex Smith

Rbs

Carnell Williams

Joseph Addai

Sam Gado

Brandon Jacobs

Derick Blaylock

Wrs

Reggie Wayne

Joe Horn

Lee Evans

Justin McCareins

Marcus Robinson

Tes

Heath Miller

Jed Putzier

Ks

Janikowski and Dawson

Ds

Falcons and Bills

I am pretty content with my team with the only glaring weakness being the rbs i feel like my qbs and wrs will be enough to overcome the rbs though.

QB: Mike Vick

QB: Brett Farve

Rb:Steven Jackson

Rb: Reubon Droughns

RB: Ahman Green

Rb: Marion Barber III

Rb: Ryan Moats

Wr: Santana Moss

Wr: Terry Glenn

Wr: Jabar Gaffney

Wr: R. Caldwell

Wr: Chris Henry

Te:Marcus Pollard

Te: L. Pope

K: John Carney

K: Matt Bryant

D: Washington

D: S. Francisco

I'm happy with my Qb's, they should be solid enough. I'm also very happy with the selection of my Rb's. Ahman Green has had some negative news since the start of this draft but who knows. If I could do it over now maybe I'd take a tight end that round.

Wr's:High on S. Moss, really like T. Glenn this year. I'm going to need some help from one of my bottom 3 selections. I think Chris Henry could be a steal if he gets his head straight.

Te: Weakish, need Pollard to snag some points and Pope to be something special in what could be a wide open offense.

Special teams: Average, no bye concerns

With regards to Rzrback's comments...

I'm sure glad that I at screwed him up a little bit. His taking of Chris Brown in the 5th threw me for a loop. I thought for sure that I would be able to get both Brown and Lendale White at the turn. It led me to take Gore instead, then have to find another RB for value late in the draft.

I also had visions of taking:

Ron Dayne in the 5th (taken by KRS in the 4th)

Brandon Jocobs in the 11th (taken 12 picks earlier by Scruff)

Sinorice Moss in the 13th (taken by FF Weasel 11 picks earlier)

Vernard Haynes in the 13th to help out my FWP pick (KRS strikes again)

I'm looking forward to doing some sort of commentary on all the teams. This weekend will be tough for me as I am out of town until Sunday night. Looking forward to reading all of the reviews and comments. :thumbup:

Drafted 2nd

QB: Bledsoe (3) Volek (7) V Young (7)

RB: LT (3) Dunn (5) G Jones (6) M Turner (3)

WR: Boldin (9) R Smith (4) R Brown (9) M Williams (8) C Jackson (6) D Carter (9)

TE: Cooley (8) Kinney (7)

K: Hanson (8) K Brown (5)

D: Saints (7)

QB - Bledsoe should be even better than last year if TO is healthy. I think Volek is underrated this year. I picked Young in round 20 because no one else appealing was left for me @ 18.15, and Young was insurance for Volek in case Tennessee sucks and puts in Young. Grade B+

RB - I think LT and Dunn are a very good starting 2. Greg Jones should get significant playing time, and should provide a few good games. Turner is for insurance. This is my 1st draft where I'm subscribing to the theory that you don't need a lot of RB depth. I hope it works. Grade B+ due to LT. Would be A- if had a 3rd RB with more playing time.

WR - I think my starting 3 are one of the better starting 3 in this league. R. Smith will be the #1 in Denver this year, despite Walker. R. Brown has the situtation and talent to put up #2 FF WR numbers. The remaining 3 I'm not enthused about, and taking a TE early cost me here. M. Williams is a wildcard, like any other Detroit WR. Grade: B+ if get past week 9 byes. Grade - B before week 9.

TE - Cooley's numbers will not be the same as last year, but should be top 6. Kinney's numbers will be on par with Troupe's, which makes for a good TE tandem. Grade B+

K - ?

D: :thumbdown: Only 5 Defs left when I chose my 1st Def. Had to choose between having 2 Defs or 2 Ks. Definite weak spot here. Grade D/C-

Overall, I feel like I can last to the 2nd half. I feel like my TEs performance will be critical to my team success. Any thoughts anyone?

QB:

Brady (6) 300

Plummer (4) 268

As objectively as possible, these two are normally mentioned in the top ten. In a 16 teamer, gives me an edge. Agree, very nice two-some. My comments and FBG Projection in red

RB:

Kevin Jones (8) 227

Willie Parker (4) 211

Frank Gore (7) 147

Maurice Morris (5) 45

Need alot of luck with the health of my first two. If they play 16, I'm a happy guy. Also need Gore to be the outright starter in SF. Morris was an upside pick. Should Alexander miss a game or so, it could pay off. Certainly nothing to brag about here. As I look around the league, though, this group certainly holds it's own against anyone who didn't load up early. RB not bad at all for picking at the corner. Could be top half.

WR:

Driver (6) 246

Mike Clayton (4) 156

Drew Bennett (7) 160

Price (8) 99

Colbert (9) 39

Bradford (8) 23

Since my first six rounds yielded me one WR (Driver), I tried to make up for it by going with volume. Clayton and Bennett have some potential. Hopefully, one of them pans out to be a legitimate #2. From there, I'll take WRBC for the 3rd spot. Driver's health is imperative. Not liking the WRs overall that much. Top three nice, but the other three could be very little support and you need five solid scorers.

TE:

Dallas Clark (6) 172

Jerramy Stevens (9) 206

If Stevens is healthy, I'm fine. The two should produce some points regularly. If not, I could be dead in the water with the erratic Clark as my only hope. I think this is a very strong position. Could very well make the top five. Nice.

Kicker:

Vinatieri (6) 138

Rackers (9) 113

Is it possible for a kicker to be the strength of a team? I clearly shot one round too early on these two. Not that the value elsewhere was great had I waited, but I hate to leave it on the table. Still, an advantage is an advantage. I will take it. 10 points/week is reasonable to expect...I hope. Could be the top scoring PK in the league, but the WR depth suffered greatly for skipping from round 8 to 16.

Defense:

Cinn (5) 107

SD (3) 107

Couple of early Byes. No great shakes here. Also solid.

Any thoughts on this squad? Very nice squad, weakest at WR, if those top three carry you, this team could go far. Well done from the 16th slot.

KRS - Mark Brunell, QB19 WAS /8 230

KRS - Chad Pennington, QB29 NYJ /9 163

KRS - Gus Frerotte, QB34 STL /7 23

KRS - Darrell Jackson, WR9 SEA /5 241

KRS - Derrick Mason, WR19 TEN /7 224

KRS - Samie Parker, WR55 KCC /3 150

KRS - Josh Reed, WR76 BUF /8 39

KRS - Jimmy Smith, WR27, JAX /6 0

KRS - Shaun Alexander, RB3 SEA /5 331

KRS - Thomas Jones, RB21 CHI /7 191

KRS - Ron Dayne, RB33 DEN /4 171

KRS - Verron Haynes, RB56 /4 67

KRS - Jermaine Wiggins, TE14 MIN /6 153

KRS - Alex Smith, TE21 TAM /4 164

KRS - John Kasay, K21 CAR /9 112

KRS - Robbie Gould, K28 CHI /7 86

KRS - Denver, D13 /4 104

KRS - Minnesota, D19 /6 109
Not a fan of the QBs. Brunell is getting older and could be on a short leash. Big questions on Pennington's shoulder. Frerotte? Should be bottom quarter. Two excellent WRs and one decent. But, and its a huge bu, you need more than four because WRs are very up and down. If two of your top three has a down game when its the others bye, you could get close to zero. Your downfall. RBs are solid, should be top quarter. Drafting in the top four assures that. TE is also solid, top half likely. PK a little shakey, not sure Gould will keep job. Kasay with late bye. Defense good, but not spectacular. Middle of the road team, a plus for other league members when top 3 RB not surrounded well.

Fro's

QB - Matt Hasselbeck (5) 279, Steve McNair (7) 218 Very good QB tandem, if McNair is a starter

RB - Dominick Davis (5) 225, Cedric Benson (7) 88, L.Maroney (6) 77, N.Davenport (8) 45 - I love Dom Davis (PDSL owner) and think that one of Benson or Maroney comes through for this team. Very good RBs

WR - T.O. (3) 275, Roy Williams (8) 258, Mark Clayton (7) 139, B.Stokely(6) 116, D. Gabriel (3), 90 Bryant Johnson (9) 80. Very good WRs. I don't think TO will be as big a FF impact at Dallas, but Roy Williams as #2 is great. Stokely and ark Clayton also could have big games. If Boldin or Fitz goes down BJ is great. Excellent potential

TE - B.Troupe(7) 202, Ben Watson (6) 208 Nice TEs as well, could be top five

K - Josh Scobee (6) 104, Olinde Mare (8) 101 Good kickers

D/ST - New England (6) 67, StLouis(7) 72 OK defense as well. Very solid team. If #2 or #3 RB become starters, look out. Could go a long way.

Solid Everywhere except RB. I need one of the youngsters to contribute. Both have the talent to be starting caliber backs and both could put me in position to win this thing if they do. Week 6 I have 5 players on bye but I am not misssing any position.

NIce start for the team comments. You guys keep it going. I am leaving tomorrow for Arkansas. My son is getting married on Saturday. I'll try to add more comments next week.

Somebody review my team. I like it, but I might be biased just a bit. :boxing:

Shake

Bulger (7), Brees (7), Losman (8)

gotta love having bulger and brees every week. brees was way to valuable to pass up depite having the same bye week as bulger. throw in a srpinkling of losman to cover bye weeks and a possible big game gives shake a chance to put up 25+ to 30 pts every week from the qb position. last year i went ghetto in the qb area, and did ok, but averaged 18-20 pts. taking 3 early i think gives a real advantage in this area.

grade A

RB

Jordan (3), Rhodes (6), Staley (4), M Faulk (7)

no bye week conflicts, jordan is a monster in ppr positions, and if rhodes locks down the indy #1 job, which he should after as spirited but short competition in indy, I like the opportunity of having the #1 RB indy teamed up with jordan. Staley per everything I have heard is that he is in line to take bettis' TD vulture job, when teamed with Faulk's reception potentials provides a nice backup combo for bye week coverage.

grade B+

WR

Branch (6), burleson(5) White (5) booker (8), holmes (4), jennings (6)

this is the area I decided to overlook in favor of other positions, in contrast to others in the league. branch provides a #1 despite the fact that the NE passing game is overlooked. burleson has great chance to take adanvtage of working with hass and djax may have some injury issues coming into next year. I like white's opportunity to grow into a WR#1 in ATL for the position he was taken. I look for booker to suplement the slow days and then have either holmes and or jennings come on strong durring the stretch run.

grade C+

TE

Gonzo (3)

thought about taking kris wilson as injury insurance,but figured that is gonzo is lost the season is going to be over. early bye week provides the opportunity to provide depth in orther areas.

A- due to lack of backup

special teams

K

josh brown (5), Nuggent (9)

no bye week conflicts, gotta have two of each special teams to compete

B

Def

GB (6) det( 8)

GB def. love the pickups of hawk, hodge and woodson to bring down the pts agaisnt and yards against. gB will be the suprize def of the year. adding detroit provides the potential to take advantage of the eddie drummond factor. not great, but servicable

K & Def do not have overlapping bye weeks to make sure that at least each week 3 of 4 are contributing to bye weeks.

Def B-

total rank B+ I like the Masta's chances provided we get bye week 3. there is enough upside to take us deep into this tourney, lack of WR stud talent will be the weak spot.

thoughts are welcome

shake

Thoughts on my squad:

QB: Bledsoe (3) Volek (7) V Young (7)

WR: Boldin (9) R Smith (4) R Brown (9) M Williams (8) C Jackson (6) D Carter (9)

QB - Bledsoe should be even better than last year if TO is healthy. I think Volek is underrated this year. I picked Young in round 20 because no one else appealing was left for me @ 18.15, and Young was insurance for Volek in case Tennessee sucks and puts in Young. Grade B+

RB - I think LT and Dunn are a very good starting 2. Greg Jones should get significant playing time, and should provide a few good games. Turner is for insurance. This is my 1st draft where I'm subscribing to the theory that you don't need a lot of RB depth. I hope it works. Grade B+ due to LT. Would be A- if had a 3rd RB with more playing time.

WR - I think my starting 3 are one of the better starting 3 in this league. R. Smith will be the #1 in Denver this year, despite Walker. R. Brown has the situtation and talent to put up #2 FF WR numbers. The remaining 3 I'm not enthused about, and taking a TE early cost me here. M. Williams is a wildcard, like any other Detroit WR. Grade: B+ if get past week 9 byes. Grade - B before week 9.

TE - Cooley's numbers will not be the same as last year, but should be top 6. Kinney's numbers will be on par with Troupe's, which makes for a good TE tandem. Grade B+

K - ?

D: :thumbdown:
Agree with most comments. In retrospect, I think you should have taken two defenses. If Young is your high scorer, then you're in trouble. D, while an afterthought for most, is erratic enough to have a decent impact.

Thoughts on my squad:

QB: Bledsoe (3) Volek (7)  V Young (7)

QB - Bledsoe should be even better than last year if TO is healthy.  I think Volek is underrated this year.  I picked Young in round 20 because no one else appealing was left for me @ 18.15, and Young was insurance for Volek in case Tennessee sucks and puts in Young.  Grade B+

RB - I think LT and Dunn are a very good starting 2.  Greg Jones should get significant playing time, and should provide a few good games.  Turner is for insurance.  This is my 1st draft where I'm subscribing to the theory that you don't need a lot of RB depth.  I hope it works.  Grade B+ due to LT.  Would be A- if had a 3rd RB with more playing time.

WR - I think my starting 3 are one of the better starting 3 in this league.  R. Smith will be the #1 in Denver this year, despite Walker.  R. Brown has the situtation and talent to put up #2 FF WR numbers.  The remaining 3 I'm not enthused about, and taking a TE early cost me here.  M. Williams is a wildcard, like any other Detroit WR.  Grade: B+ if get past week 9 byes.  Grade - B before week 9.

TE - Cooley's numbers will not be the same as last year, but should be top 6.  Kinney's numbers will be on par with Troupe's, which makes for a good TE tandem.  Grade B+

K - ?

D:  :thumbdown:
Agree with most comments. In retrospect, I think you should have taken two defenses. If Young is your high scorer, then you're in trouble. D, while an afterthought for most, is erratic enough to have a decent impact.
I agree with taking 2 defenses. I really wanted to, but drafting on the ends and waiting a little too late left me with having to choose between drafting only 1 defense or 1 kicker. I chose to be able to draft 2 kickers, but I wish I had a 2nd defense instead of Young.

Drafted out of the 10 hole

QB-Eli Manning(4) 4.07

QB-David Carr(5) 7.10

RB-Rudi Johnson(5) 1.10

RB-Deuce McAllister(7) 3.10

RB-Brian Calhoun(8) 13.10

RB-Travis Henry(7) 17.10

WR-Larry Fitzgerald(9) 2.07

WR-Keyshawn Johnson(9) 6.07

WR-Amani Toomer(4) 8.07

WR-David Givens(7) 9.10

WR-Eric Parker(3) 10.07

WR-Bernard Berrian(7) 18.07

TE-Vernon Davis(7) 5.10

TE-Daniel Graham(6) 16.07

PK-Shayne Graham(5) 14.07

PK-Ryan Longwell(6) 15.10

D/ST-Tampa Bay(4) 11.10

D/ST-Dallas(3) 12.07

I like Eli and Carr as my QB's.

If Deuce comes through like I think he will, I like the combo of Rudi and Deuce at RB. I think even with the drafting of Bush, Deuce will still get his carries and TD's. Just have to wait and see. KJ has not been impressive in Detroit, so I took a shot with Calhoun since it was so late. It would not surprise me to see Calhoun get a lot of touches in Detroit. Henry was just a 4th RB to fill in.

I like my WR corps with the exception of Berrian, and he could even contribute on occasion. But I'll take Fitz, Keyshawn, Toomer, Givens, and Parker all day. Week 9 could be tough though with my top 2 both on bye.

I look for Davis to be a monster in SF, and Graham will score a few TD's so TE isn't looking too bad.

Graham and Longweel are both kicking for potent offenses, so I've got a solid corps there.

TB is always tough on D and I look for Dallas to be solid too.

I don't know how far I'll get but I think I'll be competitive. Let me know what you all think. I've got thick skin. :hophead:

Rzrback77 Team Report

4.02 QB4 FBG #3 D McNabb 9, from 4.03 to 4.07 in other SSLs

8.02 QB25 FBG #19 P Rivers 3, from 6.14 to 8.09

Only two QBs and one untested in the NFL. McNabb has been a solid fantasy performer over the past several years and should continue to be the focus of the Eagles offense, even without TO. But, with only Rivers as back-up, I’ll give this two-some a B.

3.15 RB29 FBG #21 D Foster 9, from 3.06 to 4.05

5.15 RB35 FBG #33 C Brown 7, from 4.16 to 7.02

6.02 RB37 FBG #31 F Taylor 6, from 3.13 to 6.08 Value

9.15 RB48 FBG #38 M Moore 6, from 7.10 to 8.15 Solid Value

When you select at the bottom of a 16-team draft, the RB pickings are slim. I made the decision to grab what I consider to be the top WR, Steve Smith hoping to get Fast Willie Parker next. When Chaz chose Parker, I went with Antonio Gates who has dominated in this format the past two seasons. I was scrambling for RBs for quite a while after that decision. But, I am not altogether dissatisfied with my foursome. I got lucky taking C Brown a little early as I expected Chaz to take a RB and did not think he would grab Taylor, due to bye week complications. He didn’t. I was also able to add Mewelde Moore rather late, an added plus. All in all, I have three guys that could be starters, hoping that at least one of the three puts up good numbers week by week. All four of my guys are good receivers and I should not be blanked any week. Week 6 with two on bye focuses on Foster at Baltimore and C Brown at Washington, not good. I’ll give the RBs a B-, but I think they are my weakest link.

1.15 WR1 FBG #1 S Smith 9, from 1.15 to 2.02

7.15 WR34 FBG #29 D Stallworth 7, from 7.01 to 8.02

10.02 WR51 FBG #42 B Lloyd 8, from 9.07 to 10.15

12.02 WR61 FBG #81 A Lelie 4, from 11.01 to 11.14

13.15 WR71 FBG #65 A Randel El 8, from 9.15 to 11.14 Solid Value

14.02 WR72 FBG #56 R Williams 6, from 11.16 to 13.01 Solid Value

15.15 WR79 FBG #96 B Finneran 5, from 15.09 to undrafted

I really like my stable of WRs, beginning with Steve Smith, FBG’s projected #1. Smith had 11 games in double figures last year and seven over 25 points. Stallworth (five over 20), Lelie (seven over 10) and Randel El (two over 10) are all capable of big games, although sporadically. Reggie Williams, a former ninth overall pick could improve on last year with Jimmy Smith’s retirement. Finneran always seems overlooked, he had four games over 10 points last season. With seven, I think that three or more will likely score well each week giving me a very nice WR group. Grade A.

2.02 TE1 FBG #1 A Gates 3, from 1.12 to 2.01

Gates has led the TE scoring each of the last two seasons and should again this year, even with a new QB. Grade B due to no back-up, but without injury, I should be in the top five.

16.02 PK17 FBGS #15 N Kaeding 3, from 15.07 to 17.03

17.15 PK28 FBGS #? S Gostkowski

I got two kickers. I need Gostkowski to win the job and if he does, Grade B, otherwise C-.

11.15 Def 7 FBGS #8 Seahawks, from 10.15 to 13.02

18.02 Def 32 FBGS # near the bottom Raiders

I got two defense, just barely. You need to have two even if one is bad to balance the occasional stinker game from a good D. Grade B-.

Overall, very happy with the team and I expect to be around a while, carried by Gates and the WRs. Possible trouble in week 3 with no TE and only a Rookie Kikcer. But, if we sneak by, look out!

Comments welcome.
Back in the SSL3 thread Rzr asked me to come and rate his team. So here it goes.Rzr, while your team has studs at QB1,WR1 and TE1, I think only taking one RB with your first 4 picks will come back to haunt you.

Let's look at that RB stable, it's a virtual who's who of injury plague RB's. Fred Taylor, Chris Brown and DeShaun Foster. Now don't get me wrong, you did an excellent job picking up value with these guys late, but Brown and Foster both have high pick rookies breathing down their neck. While I don't expect Chrissy and DeShaun to find the bench out right, I think they will share significant time. Fred when heathly will get most of the Jax carries sans the first & goal from the 2, which I think goes to Greg Jones.

Rzr if you liked Willie P that much why not take him? I bet ya Chaz was not gonna take both Gates and S.Smith. therefore you would have had you true RB1 and the top player at TE or WR. This is the way I would have gone.

Overall though maybe you catch a break with Freddy T and Brown/Foster platoon nicely to get you good rb2 numbers.

At WR, after S.Smith you have a ton of good young upside players, and Finneran is really underrated too.

The only other issue I see is week 3. You could be without a K, your backup QB and Gates, getting 0 at two positions. Has that guy claimed the job in NE?? Didn't they sign a grammatica too? You'll need Smith & McNabb to be quite large week3.

Overall I give this team a B-, 7 WR's and a stud TE & QB should carry you awhile. get any production from RB1/2 and you'll last.

the bottom is rough.

Well, I'm real down on my squad, but I have a chance I guess.

I hate missing out on a QB, so I'm putting my faith in

Chris Simms.

QB - Chris Simms

QB - Rex Grossman

QB - Brian Griese

I like what I saw from Simms in the playoffs and late season. Caddy will definitely open things up more for him. He has the pedigree for sure.

I'm surprised the Bears didn't move to improve their offense. If Grossman goes down, Griese will be in there, not Orton. They have high hopes for Bradley, as do I and Benson/ T Jones should keep defenses honest. Look for both passing games to improve, but not to light it up.

Overall Grade - How low can you go? 2 starters, so I'll give it a C-.

RB - Brian Westbrook

RB - Corey Dillon

RB - Chris Perry

RB - William Green

A short list, but possibly a good group. Westy is Top 10 when healthy, Dillon is a sore toe away from retiring. Perry in ppr leagues is more valuable and lets just see if Willie can finally contribute a game or two when I need it. Can you say, all wheelchair team?? LMAO.

Overall Grade - B-

WR - Chad Johnson

WR - L Coles

WR - E Moulds

WR - K Curtis

WR - T Taylor

WR - M Bradley

WR - T Pinkston

My obvious STRENGTH. I like this group and I think I'll be very pleased by its production. Chad anchors the squad. Coles gets Pennington back and looked good late in the season. Moulds should see the weakest defenders he ever has. Curtis with Bulger seems to be very productive. Travis Taylor is still the WR1/2 in Minny. I know TWill is coming on, but TT will be a great complement to KRob. This reminds me of Moulds. Has TT ever faced the #2 corner on a squad? Last year even? Bradley looked good before the injury and Pinkston is still # 1 on the Eagles depth chart , altho I like for Reggie to win the job outright.

Overall WR Grade - A

Todd Heap. Yep, he's doing it solo. I see that Gates, Gonzo and Heap owners (Rzr and Shake) all went at it solo. I'm interested in how this strategy pans out.

Joe Nedney. Yep, another solo. I've never tried this, and I'm usually a kicker advocate in these formats, but my needs at QB and RB were so glaring, I had to take a chance with Griese and Willie Green for insurance purposes. A starting kicker may have been the play over Willie, but with my wheelchair RBs, I had to do something.

Defense - Colts and the improved Giants. Solid starter here each and every week. In my defense, I was on the road, and was accessing from my mobile when I saw I was up with a few minutes to spare. I went with a defense when I NEVER do this that early. A RB or QB would have been MUCH the better play and goes down as my biggest careless mistake in the history of my Survivor Leagues. I honestly just was too busy at the time to give this pick much thought and I choked.

OVERALL - A crapshoot, but I'm real hard on myself for botching the QB play. I should be an early exit in the Spring Survivor Leagues unless everything works my way. Does anybody think this squad can make it to mid season? :bag:

Shake

Bulger (7), Brees (7), Losman (8)

gotta love having bulger and brees every week. brees was way to valuable to pass up depite having the same bye week as bulger. throw in a srpinkling of losman to cover bye weeks and a possible big game gives shake a chance to put up 25+ to 30 pts every week from the qb position. last year i went ghetto in the qb area, and did ok, but averaged 18-20 pts. taking 3 early i think gives a real advantage in this area.

grade A

RB

Jordan (3), Rhodes (6), Staley (4), M Faulk (7)

no bye week conflicts, jordan is a monster in ppr positions, and if rhodes locks down the indy #1 job, which he should after as spirited but short competition in indy, I like the opportunity of having the #1 RB indy teamed up with jordan. Staley per everything I have heard is that he is in line to take bettis' TD vulture job, when teamed with Faulk's reception potentials provides a nice backup combo for bye week coverage.

grade B+

WR

Branch (6), burleson(5) White (5) booker (8), holmes (4), jennings (6)

this is the area I decided to overlook in favor of other positions, in contrast to others in the league. branch provides a #1 despite the fact that the NE passing game is overlooked. burleson has great chance to take adanvtage of working with hass and djax may have some injury issues coming into next year. I like white's opportunity to grow into a WR#1 in ATL for the position he was taken. I look for booker to suplement the slow days and then have either holmes and or jennings come on strong durring the stretch run.

grade C+

TE

Gonzo (3)

thought about taking kris wilson as injury insurance,but figured that is gonzo is lost the season is going to be over. early bye week provides the opportunity to provide depth in orther areas.

A- due to lack of backup

special teams

K

josh brown (5), Nuggent (9)

no bye week conflicts, gotta have two of each special teams to compete

B

Def

GB (6) det( 8)

GB def. love the pickups of hawk, hodge and woodson to bring down the pts agaisnt and yards against. gB will be the suprize def of the year. adding detroit provides the potential to take advantage of the eddie drummond factor. not great, but servicable

K & Def do not have overlapping bye weeks to make sure that at least each week 3 of 4 are contributing to bye weeks.

Def B-

total rank B+ I like the Masta's chances provided we get bye week 3. there is enough upside to take us deep into this tourney, lack of WR stud talent will be the weak spot.

thoughts are welcome

shake
Bulger and Brees are a nice tandem. The only reason I can see for having Losman is to cover the double week 7 bye. If that is the case, was there a mistake made? Perhaps a different #2 QB would have been in order. The Losman pick will (hopefully) not come into play, menaing that there are other positions that could have been addressed instead.RB: Maybe I'm a tougher grader than some, but I would not give this group a B+. You have Jordan. Pretty much everyone has a top flight RB. They comprised 15 picks in the first round alone. So, Jordan more or less puts you even with most of the league. From there, you have Rhodes. IF he is the clear cut #1, then you're in good shape. If not, you have a guy sharing time on a pass first team. Staley and Faulk tend to get banged up and are obviously backups. The group as a whole is fine. I just don't see it as very above average. Certainly not a weak point for you though.

I agree with the other grades given.

Drafted out of the 10 hole

QB-Eli Manning(4) 4.07

QB-David Carr(5) 7.10

RB-Rudi Johnson(5) 1.10

RB-Deuce McAllister(7) 3.10

RB-Brian Calhoun(8) 13.10

RB-Travis Henry(7) 17.10

WR-Larry Fitzgerald(9) 2.07

WR-Keyshawn Johnson(9) 6.07

WR-Amani Toomer(4) 8.07

WR-David Givens(7) 9.10

WR-Eric Parker(3) 10.07

WR-Bernard Berrian(7) 18.07

TE-Vernon Davis(7) 5.10

TE-Daniel Graham(6) 16.07

PK-Shayne Graham(5) 14.07

PK-Ryan Longwell(6) 15.10

D/ST-Tampa Bay(4) 11.10

D/ST-Dallas(3) 12.07

I like Eli and Carr as my QB's.

If Deuce comes through like I think he will, I like the combo of Rudi and Deuce at RB. I think even with the drafting of Bush, Deuce will still get his carries and TD's. Just have to wait and see. KJ has not been impressive in Detroit, so I took a shot with Calhoun since it was so late. It would not surprise me to see Calhoun get a lot of touches in Detroit. Henry was just a 4th RB to fill in.

I like my WR corps with the exception of Berrian, and he could even contribute on occasion. But I'll take Fitz, Keyshawn, Toomer, Givens, and Parker all day. Week 9 could be tough though with my top 2 both on bye.

I look for Davis to be a monster in SF, and Graham will score a few TD's so TE isn't looking too bad.

Graham and Longweel are both kicking for potent offenses, so I've got a solid corps there.

TB is always tough on D and I look for Dallas to be solid too.

I don't know how far I'll get but I think I'll be competitive. Let me know what you all think. I've got thick skin. :hophead:
Not bad at all. QB seems ok, assuming Eli continues to improve. RB not too impressive. Rudi is solid but some ?'s after that. Deuce is not going to have the job to himself. No way that N.O. has Bush to just return kicks. Naturally, I'm a little biased towards KJ (on my team), so I do not think much of Calhoun being a factor. Henry needs to wait in line for time.I like the WR stable. Not sure about Vernon Davis being a "monster," but should combine with Graham nicely.

I agree that this team should be competitive. I don't see many immunities, but I don't see an early exit, either.

Well, I'm real down on my squad, but I have a chance I guess.

I hate missing out on a QB, so I'm putting my faith in

Chris Simms.

QB - Chris Simms

QB - Rex Grossman

QB - Brian Griese

I like what I saw from Simms in the playoffs and late season. Caddy will definitely open things up more for him. He has the pedigree for sure.

I'm surprised the Bears didn't move to improve their offense. If Grossman goes down, Griese will be in there, not Orton. They have high hopes for Bradley, as do I and Benson/ T Jones should keep defenses honest. Look for both passing games to improve, but not to light it up.

Overall Grade - How low can you go? 2 starters, so I'll give it a C-.

RB - Brian Westbrook

RB - Corey Dillon

RB - Chris Perry

RB - William Green

A short list, but possibly a good group. Westy is Top 10 when healthy, Dillon is a sore toe away from retiring. Perry in ppr leagues is more valuable and lets just see if Willie can finally contribute a game or two when I need it. Can you say, all wheelchair team?? LMAO.

Overall Grade - B-

WR - Chad Johnson

WR - L Coles

WR - E Moulds

WR - K Curtis

WR - T Taylor

WR - M Bradley

WR - T Pinkston

My obvious STRENGTH. I like this group and I think I'll be very pleased by its production. Chad anchors the squad. Coles gets Pennington back and looked good late in the season. Moulds should see the weakest defenders he ever has. Curtis with Bulger seems to be very productive. Travis Taylor is still the WR1/2 in Minny. I know TWill is coming on, but TT will be a great complement to KRob. This reminds me of Moulds. Has TT ever faced the #2 corner on a squad? Last year even? Bradley looked good before the injury and Pinkston is still # 1 on the Eagles depth chart , altho I like for Reggie to win the job outright.

Overall WR Grade - A

Todd Heap. Yep, he's doing it solo. I see that Gates, Gonzo and Heap owners (Rzr and Shake) all went at it solo. I'm interested in how this strategy pans out.

Joe Nedney. Yep, another solo. I've never tried this, and I'm usually a kicker advocate in these formats, but my needs at QB and RB were so glaring, I had to take a chance with Griese and Willie Green for insurance purposes. A starting kicker may have been the play over Willie, but with my wheelchair RBs, I had to do something.

Defense - Colts and the improved Giants. Solid starter here each and every week. In my defense, I was on the road, and was accessing from my mobile when I saw I was up with a few minutes to spare. I went with a defense when I NEVER do this that early. A RB or QB would have been MUCH the better play and goes down as my biggest careless mistake in the history of my Survivor Leagues. I honestly just was too busy at the time to give this pick much thought and I choked.

OVERALL - A crapshoot, but I'm real hard on myself for botching the QB play. I should be an early exit in the Spring Survivor Leagues unless everything works my way. Does anybody think this squad can make it to mid season? :bag:
QBs: :eek: RB: Clearly, we all like Westbrook. I was targeting Dillon myself, as I figured his steady play was worth the constant nagging injuries. I know we are big fans of saying a player is good or bad "in this format," but I still cannot get excited over guys who will come in on a few 3rd downs (Perry). Also, alot will have to happen for Green to be a factor.

WR: A very good group.

I've heard of going solo in one area, such as TE, but TWO?

Users who are viewing this thread