What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL2 - Official draft thread rounds 17 & 18 (1 Viewer)

ffweasel selects...

18.12 WR Vincent Jackson

pm'ing next
Nice last round pick, especially this format. Certainly capable of having a few big games. Unfortunatley, I had too many SD guys already and needed aother defense, but seriously considered him over Da Raiders.

Just got off the phone and Frank selects QB Vince Young of the Titans with pick 18.15.

Will PM Shadow
Weird...I never got the PM but got an email saying I got one. :confused: Mr. Irrelevant

18.16 QB Anthony Wright

QB: Mike Vick

QB: Brett Farve

Rb:Steven Jackson

Rb: Reubon Droughns

RB: Ahman Green

Rb: Marion Barber III

Rb: Ryan Moats

Wr: Santana Moss

Wr: Terry Glenn

Wr: Jabar Gaffney

Wr: R. Caldwell

Wr: Chris Henry

Te:Marcus Pollard

Te: L. Pope

K: John Carney

K: Matt Bryant

D: Washington

D: S. Francisco

I'm happy with my Qb's, they should be solid enough. I'm also very happy with the selection of my Rb's. Ahman Green has had some negative news since the start of this draft but who knows. If I could do it over now maybe I'd take a tight end that round.

Wr's:High on S. Moss, really like T. Glenn this year. I'm going to need some help from one of my bottom 3 selections. I think Chris Henry could be a steal if he gets his head straight.

Te: Weakish, need Pollard to snag some points and Pope to be something special in what could be a wide open offense.

Special teams: Average, no bye concerns

Users who are viewing this thread