What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So We Pull Federal Funding If High School Guys Can't Use The Girls' Locker Room? (1 Viewer)

It already happens on a limited scale. Google Caster Semenya. Chloe Anderson. Jaiyah Saelua. Lana Lawless. Fallon Fox.

There's been a movement that no one reports on to try to fix international sport's gender and sex rules, in part because of issues like transgender rights and intersex rights.
I ####### hope not.

Is that the case at the high school level?
Up until now, there's been no real set of rules in place.  I imagine that high school requirements would be significantly more relaxed than NCAA requirements, just as NCAA is significantly more relaxed than IOC.

She was in the boys' bathroom. And is a recently-saved sex trafficking victim.

http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2016/05/florida_school_bathroom_sex_vi.html#incart_river_home

The 15-year-old girl had only been a student at South Fort Myers High School in Fort Myers, Fla., for two weeks when she went looking for her new crush in the boys bathroom.

She'd spent the prior two years in and out of treatment facilities, her mother told NBC2, learning to cope with the horrors of the sex slave industry into which she had been trafficked at age 13.

I hope international sports rules are not made easier for transgenders to compete as the sex they're not. You're a smart guy. Didn't need me to help with that one did you? 
Your response was unclear.  Yes, I needed you to clarify. 

Users who are viewing this thread