What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Skunk under the back porch... now what? (1 Viewer)

Angry Beavers

Footballguy
All responses appreciated... Schtick included.

Found the critter when putting the grill cover on just a little bit ago. Already have a couple of ideas but I figure the FFA ought to have some great ideas. Fire away!!

Don't take any chances, call an animal control business ASAP. My dog has been sprayed twice, once so bad her nose had different color spots.

I am going to try mothballs to get it to leave or I'll have to call animal control. Luckily the dog was inside when I stumbled across it or that could have been ugly.

My wife saw a family of 7 last spring in our yard--they burrowed under our shed. I put a wire trap by their exit point by the shed (didn't bait it at all) and caught 4 in about a month. The other ones left after that and I haven't seen them all summer. 22 in the head, ran for cover from spray, and an hour later disposed of body.

I had some possums living under my deck last year. I secured the lattice work around it and set bricks around the perimeter of it on an early fall night. I haven't had any problems since.

Had a skunk under shed this year.

I soaked a bunch of socks/rags in ammonia and tossed the under and around the shed. Skunks hate ammonia smell and will typically vacate the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread