What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shower Head (1 Viewer)

So I get up this morning and see a note from my wife. It reads, in its entirety "Shower Head!" She is still sleeping when I first get up so I write below her message "Yes, definitely, that sounds great." I then run to the store. When I get back she is mad. Her Mom and her sister came over shortly after I left to go on a morning walk with my wife. They came in and saw the note before my wife did.

Turns out she was not offering sex in the shower, but she meant for me to purchase and install a new shower head. Now I'm not an idiot and I suspected as much, but the humor opportunity had to be seized. How was I to know her Mom and sister would see the note, and besides, who really cares. Well as it turns out my wife cares.

BTW, MIL and SIL are coming for dinner tonight.

So I get up this morning and see a note from my wife. It reads, in its entirety "Shower Head!" She is still sleeping when I first get up so I write below her message "Yes, definitely, that sounds great." I then run to the store. When I get back she is mad. Her Mom and her sister came over shortly after I left to go on a morning walk with my wife. They came in and saw the note before my wife did.

Turns out she was not offering sex in the shower, but she meant for me to purchase and install a new shower head. Now I'm not an idiot and I suspected as much, but the humor opportunity had to be seized. How was I to know her Mom and sister would see the note, and besides, who really cares. Well as it turns out my wife cares.

don't let another 'joke' opportunity be wasted.

what kind of showerhead did you get?

Can't match that story, but my present FIL & MIL - the Chinesed ones - are here for TWO months. Just arrived last Thursday. I like them and we get along fine, which is unusual for me with other people. Anyhow. They brought me 4 litres of some Qing Dynasty liqueur. At first I thought it was distilled from grapes because it kind of resembled a sour cognac.... but no, not quite. Turns out it is an aphrodisiac historically only available to the Emperor and distilled from about a dozen Chinesed herbs, none of which I recognized. But it was awfully cool for them to bring some hooch designed to help me pound their daughter better. :shrug:

That reminds me... I have $60 tickets to this dinner tonight. My wife is one of the models modeling Qi Pao dresses. If I don't go I don't get dinner. Ugh. :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you married guys lead the strangest lives. Why would you leave a note so begging for that response and then get mad?

This, apparently, is why I am single.

Oh, they're coming for dinner tonight?

Not sure the wife should be mad, or maybe she's into that thing, but if the MIL and SIL are coming for dinner... that is one hell of a family.

People who are uptight about sex are the absolute worst. If my MIL and/or SIL gave me or my wife crap about harmless sex jokes, I'd try go out of my way to make everything I say be a double entendre. Or just make the most blatantly inappropriate comments possible, either way.

I just booked a cruise with a bunch of my family. My wife and I booked on a different deck. My sister said "you guys, there are lots of rooms next to ours, if you just call you can switch next to us!"

My wife texted back to her "I get to take a vacation with my husband once a year, and I don't want to have to think about the fact that you can hear me getting banged in the shower by your brother."

We didn't hear back.

People who are uptight about sex are the absolute worst. If my MIL and/or SIL gave me or my wife crap about harmless sex jokes, I'd try go out of my way to make everything I say be a double entendre. Or just make the most blatantly inappropriate comments possible, either way.
Right? I'd tell the MIL and SIL that you must have left a script note from the shower scene on the Sunday morning internet cam show you and the misses perform for extra cash.

:lmao:

I can't imagine the wife being mad for long about this. Even if it's for a month, totally worth it not letting that one slip by.

Shower head kind of blows.
A girl I dated for a while loved giving blue dots. She tried once in the shower. Not matter which way we turned, the poor girl would almost drown. She was a trooper though and kept trying. It finally got to the point that it was more funny than sexy and i couldn't contain my laughter. My laughing stopped when she took a mock slap at my junk.

So at dinner my MIL, who I really like, asks whether I got the shower head. My wife says yes and it works great while at the same time I said no, not yet. My wife shoots me a look, my MIL cracks up.

I just booked a cruise with a bunch of my family. My wife and I booked on a different deck. My sister said "you guys, there are lots of rooms next to ours, if you just call you can switch next to us!"

My wife texted back to her "I get to take a vacation with my husband once a year, and I don't want to have to think about the fact that you can hear me getting banged in the shower by your brother."

We didn't hear back.
Wife of the year candidate here. No chance in hell my wife would ever send a text like that to her sister (or any relative of either of ours). Very small chance she might to friends, but probably not unless she had a few drinks.

We didn't hear back.
That's a keeper you got there my friend.

We didn't hear back.
She sounds hot, is she single?

coyote5 said:
Henry Ford said:

We didn't hear back.
She sounds hot, is she single?
Doesn't matter, she's definitely more into chicks than dudes.

Can't match that story, but my present FIL & MIL - the Chinesed ones - are here for TWO months. Just arrived last Thursday. I like them and we get along fine, which is unusual for me with other people. Anyhow. They brought me 4 litres of some Qing Dynasty liqueur. At first I thought it was distilled from grapes because it kind of resembled a sour cognac.... but no, not quite. Turns out it is an aphrodisiac historically only available to the Emperor and distilled from about a dozen Chinesed herbs, none of which I recognized. But it was awfully cool for them to bring some hooch designed to help me pound their daughter better. :shrug:
For 25 years I thought I got the short end of the in laws stick. This is further confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread