What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shooting at Strozier FSU library (1 Viewer)

I have 2 brothers there, fortunately they're more likely to be at late night library than Strozier this time of night. Talked to one of them, said they're both fine.

I have 2 brothers there, fortunately they're more likely to be at late night library than Strozier this time of night. Talked to one of them, said they're both fine.
Have a relative who works in healthcare in Tallahassee. Glad your brothers aren't there. Word from the ERs is bad.

2 people being treated for gunshot wounds at TMH. @adamweinstein live tweeting, says cops shot shooter 30 times.

Henry Ford said:
2 people being treated for gunshot wounds at TMH. @adamweinstein live tweeting, says cops shot shooter 30 times.
There are more than 2 being treated for wounds. Guessing victims were spread among multiple hospitals.
Man...
Any additional may include the gunman.2 victims being treated is the only report available. My apologies for any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible. Here's hoping everyone here that's connected with Florida State is safe and their friends and family are safe.

Thought about you when I read the news this morning. Glad the bros are OK.

And then there's this ESPNU employee idiot:

Tweet of stupidity.

She deleted her account, I'm assuming she'll claim she was hacked. :coffee:
Quality comment about this chick here

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/11/espnu_reporter_an_alabama_stud.html

YouSeemMadBro 1 minute agoI have never seen a "hacker" apologize multiple times for a post that received backlash. Call me skeptical. If she claims she was raped by Bill Cosby 20 years ago then im simply not going to believe her.

Martin later deleted her entire Twitter account. She tweeted through the UA Campus Connection Twitter account that her personal account had been hacked.

:lmao:

If she really were hacked they would have released nudes of her too. BS on being hacked.

That aside, I just became a supporter of FSU to win the championship. Hoping to see some joy go that school's way.

Tweets from Alabama student reporter Marisa Martin

9:55 p.m. Reported gunman on the FSU campus. Maybe he is heading for Jameis. (and then the reply about being entitled to her opinion)

1:08 a.m. Since apparently I cant make a joke in all seriousness I hope everyone at FSU is safe & that the gunman is found. But I stand by my opinions.

2:01 a.m. (through AL Campus Connection's twitter account) @marisam24 here just letting everyone at FSU know this account was comprimised tonight. Sincere apoligies and an investigation is underway

2:32 a.m. (ALCC again) The account was hacked into and we are trying to remedy the situation as best as we can.

Tweets from Alabama student reporter Marisa Martin

9:55 p.m. Reported gunman on the FSU campus. Maybe he is heading for Jameis. (and then the reply about being entitled to her opinion)

1:08 a.m. Since apparently I cant make a joke in all seriousness I hope everyone at FSU is safe & that the gunman is found. But I stand by my opinions.

2:01 a.m. (through AL Campus Connection's twitter account) @marisam24 here just letting everyone at FSU know this account was comprimised tonight. Sincere apoligies and an investigation is underway

2:32 a.m. (ALCC again) The account was hacked into and we are trying to remedy the situation as best as we can.
She went from being an idiot making a tasteless tweet to becoming a liar.

Account hacked... that old gag

Yeah, let us know how that "investigation" proceeds.

BTW it really shows how hated Winston is in the internet community when a school shooting leads to jokes related to him within minutes. ####ed up.

A reddit user was apparently the first target of the gunman, didn't even realize it until he got home and looked at the books in his backpack that stopped the bullet.
I missed where he posted pictures of the books w/ bullet hole?

EDIT: Nevermind, thanks henry ford

Guessing by 30 rounds fired this is a sporting rifle type attack... has anyone seen where they mentioned the weapon/caliber used?

Last edited by a moderator:
A reddit user was apparently the first target of the gunman, didn't even realize it until he got home and looked at the books in his backpack that stopped the bullet.

Guessing by 30 rounds fired this is a sporting rifle type attack... has anyone seen where they mentioned the weapon/caliber used?
i thought the gunmen was shot 30 times

i thought the gunmen was shot 30 times
:fingerscrossed:

Looks like shooter had a handgun/pistol. That's the most common scenario I guess.

Of course, I'm sure there will be mouth-breathers screaming for "Assault Rifle" bans as a result...

was just going by this. Haven't seen anything else
:thumbup:

Yep. Good. I was following on twitter EARLY this AM so prob just misread something in my groggy state. If these #######s want to commit suicide by cop, it sure would be nice if they'd stop trying to take innocent people with them....

Photos are crazy to see.
I would be framing that book, and maybe sending a nice Thank You note to the publisher.

Should be used in Literacy campaigns.

This is the first known use of John Wyclif's work for anything worthwhile in America.

Photos are crazy to see.
I would be framing that book, and maybe sending a nice Thank You note to the publisher.

Should be used in Literacy campaigns.

This is the first known use of John Wyclif's work for anything worthwhile in America.
I was going to go with "What did the shooter have against John Wyclif?" but yours is good too.

Sounds like everybody he shot is going to live and he's dead as #### ( :own3d: ).

So that definitely worked out better than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread