What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sharks only-- two WDIS w/ championship implications-- WHIR (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
.5 ppr 2 point bonus @ 100 yards 6 point tds

TE: Start Ertz vs Washington or Ladarius Green @ Buffalo

WR: Start Hopkins @ Indy or Mitchell vs Baltimore (also have Inman)

Im riding Brady/Leveon and am a solid favorite if that makes any difference.

Leave link and Ill help out!

I would go with Ertz and Hopkins.  I think Ertz is more consistently involved in the game plan and Hopkins against a crap Indy defense has more appeal then Mitchell as you wait for the invisible game from him.

.5 ppr 2 point bonus @ 100 yards 6 point tds

TE: Start Ertz vs Washington or Ladarius Green @ Buffalo

WR: Start Hopkins @ Indy or Mitchell vs Baltimore (also have Inman)
Green @ BUF

Hopkins @ Indy

I like Mitchell, but Hopkins is the high ceiling play on a team with fewer options, where you just never know what the hell the Pats are going to do on a week to week basis. Could be the game Deion Lewis breaks out, or White, or Bennett or Edelman - you just never know. 

TIA 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/752244-flex-position-help-needed/

Just an update-- after thursday night-- I am down 32 points ( He rolled out Murray, Cooper, and Kelce-- I rolled out ware)

I am still in solid ground (still 10 point favorite per projections)-- 

does this change anything as our matchup is now pretty even? 

Just an update-- after thursday night-- I am down 32 points ( He rolled out Murray, Cooper, and Kelce-- I rolled out ware)

I am still in solid ground (still 10 point favorite per projections)-- 

does this change anything as our matchup is now pretty even? 
It wouldn't for me.  Those three combined for about what I would have expected them to, projections wise.  Kelce 100 yards, so say he's +3.  Murray 100/1, so he's +4 or so.  Ware didn't do much, so he's -5.  So they got 2 points more than projections.  Big whoop.  Go with the higher floor, and I vote for Green and Hopkins

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Green, because it's Big Ben's new second option, he's rising, and PIT knows it. I like Mitchell rising because it's Brady. Osweiler sucks!

Thanks for all the help fellas.

Leaning Hopkins & Green as of now-- both are leading in votes in here 6/2.

Need help??-- leave a link!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread