What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SHARK POOL SURVIVOR : WEEK 1 *** (1 Viewer)

From one of the poor saps who picked the Dolphins.....Your Welcome Jose. Your workload has been cut in half. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL....Collinsworth just mentioned the Texans and said something like there goes those Suicide Pools. That is funny.

I, for one, learned my lesson picking against the Texans on Week 1 last year and searched elsewhere this time around. All y'all who had Dallas in Week 1 last year and Miami today, 'fess up.
:rotflmao: something was just not right about that game...i have stayed away from houston in both years thank you very much.

Cool! Since I picked Miami, now I don't have to bother with this thread for the rest of the season :D : :rotflmao:

Oh Yeah Baby I KNEW the Colts would crush the Browns by three points in a tough defensive struggle. LOL At least I advance. Too bad Arizona didn't win and take out another huge chunk of players. :thumbup:

Us Lion pickers never have to pick them again! The Fin pickers are gone (like I was last year betting against the Texans). And the 49er pickers get to stew for 4 quarters. Can't choose 'em again.

Cool! Since I picked Miami, now I don't have to bother with this thread for the rest of the season :D : :rotflmao:
Agreed Sulla. Better now than 8 weeks from now. Now I can spend more time on my fantasy lineups. :)

How about them Texans!

Man, I went with Dolphins...but am beyond happy with taking a loss in the Survivor Pool.

LOL @ half the pool being gone on day 1 from the Miami game alone...
I warned everybody back on page 4 when I picked Miami that I am cursed. Can't say they weren't told ahead of time.The one good thing I can say is that I didn't bet any games this weekend. For a small fee, I can let you (or anybody else that is interested) know before kickoff which team I think will win. Then you can just bet it all on the other team. :bag:

I warned everybody back on page 4 when I picked Miami that I am cursed. Can't say they weren't told ahead of time.
ughhhhh, Monkey...I read your earlier post :wall: and still was one stung by the stench of the butt! Your bad karma has to wear off sometime, hang in there!

yet one more reason why I had the Dolphins. :rant:I didn't play last year so I only get the title of 'loser' (not double loser). :bag:

I'm amazed at how many people are picking bad teams in bad games to win this week! :wacko:
exactly. the people who picked detroit were very foolish, even though they escaped.
Shmagu - I believe you took Miami, right???Reminder:Houston 21Miami 20Arizona 24Detroit 42Foolish or not, I'm still alive sandbagger, and never have to pick Detroit again! Looks like you may survive with San Fran.

I'm SOOOO glad I didn't jump on the 'Fin's wagon this week! SF has it sewn up! :excited: :thumbup: :D ;) :rotflmao:

i am bored so i took the list from page 1 and copied it to a word file and went through each entry and deleted all of the losing teams. this is by no mean official but i am pretty sure i either did not miss anyone nor delete any improper ones. just a stat i will throw out there though is that the Word document started at 14 pages and ended at about 7 1/4... on page 8... lots of Miami people.FBGuy -------- Week 1*Page 1* ( 30 )whefner------DetShooter McGavin------Dettangfoot------Car IvanKaramazov------Detreg------Denjdog------Det Capybara------CarNorthDallasZero------CarRay------SFHerc------Det Idiot Boxer------Was Snagglepus------Den pedrov------DenMR Normandy------Was Streetduck------SF Maui Monster------Det*Page 2* ( 33 ) Bouncing Beatnik------Detsmcindoe------Detjoffer------SFyahtzee------Den Zasada------AtlWarehouse Nasty------Det DataLord------Chi Pigskin P------DetJacobL582------SFGiantseasonticketholder------Den Giant------Atlmorehouse_slim------Det Organized Chaos------Det Andrew------SF Fullback Fro------Detsandbagger------SF Zippy------Pit homebrumiester------Det*Page 3* ( 35 ) tduncan------Detdslaw------Car urbanhack------Carblue&silver------DetSFBayDuck------Detmojotech------DetPower Monster------Det 4x champ------Atl MrKlaw------SFLagputter------Car Hash Mark------Detnerangers------DetGlatty------AtlInfinite Justice------SFGridIronTalk------DenJayrok------SF apalmer------Carwalki------SFMichiana Mayhem------Det Outnumbered------SF *Page 4* ( 33 )Lowen1------WasBulldozing Freight Train------SFglumpy------Det Hooligan33------Den dellapu------Den Groundpounder------Dal Yo-Miggity------SF Dewey Cheatem 'n' Howe------Atljoeski------Dettbrew------SF Steel Dillo------Detshadyridr------SFpbaker------SF BoneYardDog------SFDBIsports------Pitporkins------Det Randy West------SF Homer J Simpson------Det*Page 5* ( 32 ) UPSman------Det Pork Chop------SFDa Beers------Det Arbitrator------Car RIM------Car Keggers------Car VikingMan87------Car Ksquared------DetSir Psycho------Det Raistlin_Majere------DetCobraCmdr------DetHarry Hood------DetGreen and Gold------DetTwilight------SF Aussie Cowboy------SFbellmar------Car*Page 6* ( 35 ) Flatulator------Hou supa mann------Detnylan------SFJanus3------Ind Everwars Nerd------Car FaNaTiC------WasAnderson's Council------Denfootballgod_26------Atl Iceman03------TBp i------DenZalf------Det Bionic Eyeball------DetPsychology Kev------SF wyattb------Pitmoose------Det crypter------CarNight Hawks------SFDeuce------Carnimsowner------Denabrecher------Car PoppaPump------Det *Page 7* ( 34 ) wolfeman------Was magic819------DetLadyBeBop------SF QuasiGuru------CarGladiators------Det Tecumseh------DenTibereas------Was FinsFanForever---------------------------------------------------------Was Steffy------AtlI'd Rather Be Golfing------Jax neal cassady------SF Brave Sir Robin------DetBAT1man------Denbiglare66------Dal Markuss Royal------DenThe Jerminator------WasBigTuna------Car *Page 8* ( 32 ) Waverunner------SFRaiders------SF Memphis Mutiny------WasDuke1948------Det ChiefsFan------Detrzrback77------Car thedude------Ind Football Stud------Detpaydrt------CarGIG2000------DenBloom------Detmaulerscoach------DetMaximus*------SFDrunken Sailors------Det mattyk008------Pit*Page 9* ( 32 ) PAO------Car jplvr------SF malin77------Den livedodo------DenGoat Herders------DetWill------DetMarshallPlan------Car amphibianbri------SF FSUDOGS------SF bigfishboy------SFWarrior Brother------DenCGRdrJoe------Den jagbag------Wasdraco26------SF *Page 10* ( 29 )makwaloon------Det one time------WasDA RAIDERS------SF Chipped Beef on Turf------Det Luther------Car The Swarm------Carfridayfrenzy7------DenDon't Noonan------DetFootballhead------SF DonnyT33------KCmsh1285------DetSlider------SFAriakis------Detdjgeek------Car*Page 11* ( 34 )mosesberg------SFShep------SF dickey moe------Car John Luck Pee Card------NYGHALtheCOW------Indpelican------SFSister Havana------DenRush------Car grif------SFThe Bear------Den H20g8------SFEastBayFunk------SF rawdog------Car LadyMo------SF Nightshades------Detblkgolf23------Det gadkins------Det *Page 12* ( 32 )Cojones------Detleif74------SFChaz McNulty------SeaTLEF316------DetMunglar------Detred93zj------Detpigskin pimp------WasSickThing------Dalhabman------SFchili------KC Festivus------Detthe Boz------Den dozer------Detjuice------SF kt421------Detwittyname7------Det T.J.------Det donnjuan------Car The Indestructible------Pit*Page 13* ( 35 ) Another Freakin' Knowitall------Det adamgraves------Den Local Hero #69------Den footballjunkieinthehouse------Carjuicedidit------Car RustyFA------SF Huskydawg------DetBillsIn200X------Det Team Smokin'------Det zoni------SF Hobo Roach------Detfatguyinalittlecoat------Seafavrefan1062------Car Lefty27------CarSilverstreak------DenBruce Hammond------SFtoonces------Den LoganW------Det *Page 14* ( 35 ) mac daddy------SFSchmegma------Det jonboltz------SF theswami------DetNo Swammi------Det jackb------Dalbolldpt------SFShark------SFBigChuck------Atl dying ghost------KC ahmngrn30------Detjmz------Carffmaniac------DetHexray------CarFantasy Girl------DenSid------Det BrothaMan------Det Jethro Q. Walrustitty------Car*Page 15* ( 35 ) Husker Power------CarBlack Sunday------Det blueruin------Det schooner44------Det Psychopav------Det Harald------SFLock------Det ookook------NOkmmort------Den Bad Mojo------SFheckmanm------Carrifkin------Car jagchief------Denkak------SFNFZ------SFspudsfan------SF Blue Demon------SF Uncle Quacky------Car hub city------Det*Page 16* ( 33 )Urinal Mint------Den Hoosierboy------SF sgtcarter------CarJohn Maddens Lunchbox------SFGator Shawn------KCPolecat------SF fasteddie_21------Det DeadStroke------Den swoosh1------SF buster cherry------SFfierce_corgi------Den Silver & Black------Ind Neo------SF AUKidJoshH------Pitjoepro------Was Drunken Cowboy------WasTheRegulator------SF*Page 17* ( 35 ) needanap------SF wharf rat------Det uwgb96------DetTheLimeChicken------CleReal Men of Football------Detwilson2112------DenBlood Farmer------KC webslinger------Ind TrondTTW------Det Garrett------Den The Cold Hard Truth------SFkingoly27------Den Loan Sharks------Ind cracKer------Det daingean------Det *Page 18* ( 34 ) dwashington------DenRaiderDebbie------Den Res Ipsa Loquitur------SFLeo2228------DetProject Mayhem------SFTopes------DenSaint------SF red------Carblueshoe------SFtomur------Was davegod2------DenTimberman------Dentbone911t------DenCCFunk------SF lostprophet24------Was Thorpe------SFlrecupero------Car Ranethe------SF *Page 19* ( 32 )hornsup------SF muck it------Den ghemd------WasMonarch------CarBudIce12pk------Pitffweasel------DalFuzzy McGillicuddy------Det The Imp------SF Evenrude------DetJethro------SFTOTC------CarNitty Ninjas------SF Blutarsky90------Car Commish190------Det SaveFerrisB------CarJoe Sixpack------Pit muszynjm------Det *Page 20* ( 35 )Pskov1420------SFmulliganm------DetMarko------Det jrp77nj------Det Cowher Power------SFBig Blue Wrecking Crew------Det DoubleDown------SFRyan the Bengal Fan------SFhoosierdaddy------Det Bear Down------Car Dutch Kincade------Det Jazzman------DenController------Car bulldawg34------Car Golden Valley Vipers------Det*Page 21* ( 34 )RotoBW1------SFCharley------Det Shaft------SF mad bomber------Det PunkinDonuts------SF Titans01------DetVillain------DetAaronl5------CarEights------SFMutantEnemies------Car Army Eye------SF Buddah------DetAIKENS BACON------PitPhillyBlood------Car freddyg------Car goldentrout------Den *Page 22* ( 32 ) Bobtender------Car posty------CarBlackshirts------SF OldMilwaukee------Buf Memphis Foundry------Carryoly------Car pigskinliquors------Det Buckeyed------Ind lab-rat------Det FFChick32------Den DPRugby------SF Brewdaddyff------Dendusty------DetFootball Menace------Carshakejackson------Den*Page 23* ( 25 )smf999------Det 1-2-many------SF Capt Hook------Det Raging weasel------DetNucular George------SFpmedina------Det Prince Myshkin------Det ____________________

I think Flatulator should get immunity next week as he was the only one ballsy (or dumb) enough to pick Houston.

Us Lion pickers never have to pick them again! The Fin pickers are gone (like I was last year betting against the Texans). And the 49er pickers get to stew for 4 quarters. Can't choose 'em again.
Yeah, I didn't like the fact that I let people influence me to change my pick from Detroit. Think about it this way though, you only have to pick half of the teams or so over the course of the season. At least I know that the Bears suck, so I might still have 2 chances to use Detroit. :thumbup:

I wanted to get my Homer pick out of the way, and SF paid off in a big way.BTW, my other choice was Miami. I'm very grateful I am a Niner fan.

Apparently I am more bored that Psychology Kev who posted his list of remaining players. I used his unofficial list of survivors to see who people picked.(This analysis is unofficial) Of the 756 players 451(452) remainthe 16 winning teams 1)Detroit = 119 picks2)San Fran = 95 picks3)Carolina = 60 picks4)Denver = 48 picks5)Washington = 17 picks6)Pittsburgh = 9 picks7)Atlanta = 8 picks8)Indianapolis = 7 picks9)Kansas City = 5 picks10)Seattle = 2 picks11)Buffalo = 1 pick12)NY Giants = 1 pick13)Houston = 1 pick (WOW)14)Tennessee = 0 picks15)Minnesota = 0 picks16)PHI Vs TB = one pick for Tampa Bay

Code:
Week 1 :  760 Participants---Eliminated Week 1 : ( 385 ) ------------------------------------------------------------[b]FBGuy -------- Week 1[/b]*Page 1* ( 14 )Chemical X------Miatietzjd------MiaMordred------MiaYankee23Fan------MiaBig B------MiaDenverBlitz------Miajiggy------Miaplapla------MiaGatorman------MiaNomad------MiaPigskin Fanatic------MiaRobbie Cooper------MiaDisc Shark------MiaRaiders Fan------Mia*Page 2* ( 16 )ConstruxBoy------MiaLeroy Hoard------MiaPocketPasser------MiaJaysus------Miabshipper------MiaSweet J------MiaDataLord------ChiThe Mechanic------Miahome dog------MiaConspiracy Theory------MiaFrostillicus------Miaj gang------Miaclc------MiaNinersfan------MiaJohnDoe------Miasmokin018------Mia*Page 3* (  15 )guderian------Miatkrull------Mianikjesdad------MiaFightingWombat------MiaYo Mama------MiaDuckboy------MiaMavzfan------MiaTick------MiaTheDirtyWord------MiaZigg------Miaduke21------MiaSix Degrees of Schottenheimer------MiaIanTucker------MiaThe Z Machine------Miasjslacker------Mia*Page 4* ( 16 )Vex_42------MiaThe_Man------Miapirate------MiaChristo------Miaclive------MiaMonkeyButt------Miatri-man 47------Miatdog------ArzGroundpounder------DalArc------MiaSpurrierisisGod------GBkustyffb------MiaChris Smith------MiaShawnRI------Miaajm27501------MiaKeith R------Mia*Page 5* (  16 )jcjets------NEdlux------MiaSpartans Rule------MiaSpur24------Miafnaman------Miasts911911------Miayellowdog------MiaEngellwood------MiaYoda1138------Miaradballs------MiaLHUCKS------MiaYO XI------Miaaaronr28------MiaRagg------Mianaldorisio------MiaSKI------Mia*Page 6* ( 14 )RudeDog------Miachuckieneers------MiaOly------Miastatman------MiaGold Plated Nails------Miac0rey254-----Miamashedbananas------MiaAmish_Mechanic------MiaDarylrose------MiaBlue_Devil_31------MiaAnchorageGM------Miagorf------MiaChainsaw------MiaDestroyers------Mia*Page 7* ( 19 )chet_zesty------MiaElway Lives------MiaThe Law 09------Miadjjosee------MiaRobbie Cooper------MiaRF1------MiaBackside Pursuit------Miagritzkillz------MiaD'Goat------MiaThe Grizzly One------MiaI'd Rather Be Golfing------Jaxcrazy joe devola------MiaNipsey------Miabiglare66------DalNorseman------MiaShadowfax------Miaoldfatguy------MiaUnlucky------MiaSanta Fe Trail------Mia*Page 8* (  17 )bigjay------Miakblitz------MiaGaylord Fo##er------MiaLoneWolf------Miakwille------Miamarklot------MiaLaneOfSteel™------MiaCamelToes------MiaEggs------Miafootballman_696969------MiaBeeyotch1717------MiaKansas Hokie------Miawarpedone------Miafalguy------MiaJZilla------MiaHack022------Miaimeimex------Mia*Page 9* (  18 )Outlaw Spades------MiaGATZ------Miasdyarbrough------MiaCapella------Miaguttersnipes24------MiaS.K.A.------Miatexasyankee------MiaBassNBrew------MiaJessHerron------Miagallamann------Miagem IV------MiaSteel Guy------Miamustacheman------Miaxpanda------Miadynasty central------MiaPaper Lions------Miajag_player------MiaBunny Princess------Mia*Page 10* (  15 )swampthing------Miacheeseypoof------MiaBluesbomber------MiaSnotbubbles------MiaSkyRattlers------Miakutta------MiaThe Amalgamated------MiaUrlacher54------MiaRiffraff------MiaDown Under------Miaknickstorm------MiaBoot to the Head!------ArzDirty Sanchez------Miasilence------Miapatsfan------Mia*Page 11* (  17 )Dstegs------MiaRyno83------MiaDio------Miadeetz------MiaIAMFLIPPER------MiaFragileFred------Miajaxfan------MiaScottNorwood------MiaBoltBacker------MiaDrugrunner------MiaScarpati------MiaCarver Lee------Miabueno------MiaMoe------Miafletch------MiaICON211------MiaPatsfan2722------Mia*Page 12* (  14 )SickThing------Dalffinmyblood------MiaRiptde------MiaCanadianNFLJunkie------Miainfantsam------Miakliph------MiaGenester------MiaSulla------Miabucs4life_99------MiaThe Dreaded Marco------Miaboss hogg------MiaNE_REVIVAL------MiaThe Houston Stallions------Miapack100------Mia*Page 13* ( 17 )coachjim------MiaBristol------MiaChaz------MiaMungo Burrows------MiaIn Training------Cinwilked------MiaFFDetroitCommish------Miadgwoller------Miadancer------MiaProudestMonkey------MiaTheGMen------MiaMarms------Miaonehung------MiaGreco------Miabuffalo_billster------MiaRedbullvodka------MiaBGP------Mia*Page 14* (  18 )Pacman23------MiaTheElwayWarriors------Arzw.stubbs------ArzLos Caballeros------MiaBrentBlack------GBThe Scorpion------Mianumber 2------Miabeef------Arzskitp------Mialandrys hat------MiaRaiders37------MiaMutt------Miajackb------DalMini_Me------MiaDolphin34------MiaTommy The Tuna------MiaBills Fan------MiaRaiderjoe------Mia*Page 15* (  17 )Klecker------MiaSeniorVBDStudent------NEphilly231------MiaCinci Roadkill------Cin4 - Digit Shark------Miarock753------MiaTony Jabroni------Miazoonation------MiaRoyal Hawaiian Opihi------Miaookook------NOgdub------Miadomer------MiaBeakerpunk------MiaParmcat------MiaDeCleater------MiaMini Ditkas------Miaccanderson------Mia*Page 16* (  16 )GW Warriors------Miacobra kai------Miatom-dog1------MiatommyGunZ------Miasuperbowlchampion------MiaRSG------Miacactus------MiaMahoney------MiaWhitey------Miashuke------MiaShaun------MiaJackstraw------Miaffball-novice------Mia17seconds------Miaffdude69------MiaJ-Dubs------Mia*Page 17* (  21 )kclien------Miaelshagon------MiaFFLStallion------MiaCamRik------MiaTheLimeChicken------CleAmishboy------MiaHellToupee------Miacrifo------Miarustycolts------Miammmtastypudding------Miamedman------MiaBoss Duval------MiaGoL------MiaMarino's Legacy------MiaBoosuf------MiaJersey------Miashmagu------MiaMrPack------MiaFF King------MiaBoltzFan------Miabillsfan------Mia*Page 18* ( 16 )Marty------Miaspanky------MiaBrasco------MiaLehigh98------MiaEvilTodd------MiaFootballNut------Miabostonfred------Miahoomee7------Miagreedygoat------MiaGibbyGarcia------Mianfjints01------MiaGrilled Cheesehead------MiaFennis------MiaSand------MiaMBL12PK------Miafucla------Mia*Page 19* (  16 )Ack88------MiaWisWolvrns------MiaMrskoal333------Miaffweasel------DalBetty Ford------Miaadw9400------MiaWisBronco------MiaDagrims------MiaParanoia------Miarock8810------Miajivexjive------MiaOutside Contain------MiaTC------MiaClayton Gray------Arznuts------MiaFannySniffer------Mia*Page 20* (  20 )XNOUGHT------Miathecoolnamesarealltaken------MiaKleck------MiaRamTough------MiaThe Cleveland Steamers------MiaWheelhouse------Miakbfaz------MiaPick------Miaqeck------MiaObie Wan------MiaHaysguru------Miairishnips------MiaLegion of Doom------Miatommy300------Miarexs revenge------MiaScrapper------MiaMagic Nose Goblins------MiaJDubs------MiaRedBird33------MiaBerger------Mia*Page 21* (  18 )Billdawg------MiaEric------MiaSteelCurtain------MiaAquarius the Water Bearer------MiaTbone------Arzelwayfan446------Miashawnt36------MiaSt. Louis Bob------MiaChet@ND------ArzKevT------ArzFlipYa------Miajwvdcw------Miapittsburghsteelerfan------Miahobi wan kinobi------MiaBeerguzzler------MiaPercula------Miajbobbett------MiaTheMaddog------Mia*Page 22* ( 17 )Swanny------MiaTenTimes------MiaOaktown------Miabigsabby------Miaericttspikes------MiaDeuce'sWild------MiaKruppe------MiaWOLVERINES!!!------MiaThere it is------Miabadgerbert------MiaPimpin Ain't Easy------MiaJizzeff1------MiaT Love------MiaJetsJetsJets------Mianflguy------MiaCousin Bruce------MiaMotown Maniac------Mia*Page 23* (  18 )BigBetz------Mialawdawg------Miaraidergil------Miaonegoodeye------Miacc2506------MiaBrewski------Miavette0079------Miawakelawyer------Miaonthevirg------MiaKID------MiaWarlord------MiaPrior Gross------MiaBleeding Gums Murphy------MiaBadMedicine------Miae.z. mac------Miajohnny bravo------Arzbengalmaniac------MiaSam Quentin------Mia---Survivors for Week 2 : ( 374 )----------------------------------------------------------------[b]FBGuy -------- Week 1[/b]*Page 1* ( 16 )whefner------DetShooter McGavin------Dettangfoot------CarIvanKaramazov------Detreg------Denjdog------DetCapybara------CarNorthDallasZero------CarRay------SFHerc------DetIdiot Boxer------WasSnagglepus------Denpedrov------DenMR Normandy------WasStreetduck------SFMaui Monster------Det*Page 2* ( 17 )Bouncing Beatnik------Detsmcindoe------Detjoffer------SFyahtzee------DenZasada------AtlWarehouse Nasty------DetPigskin P------DetJacobL582------SFGiantseasonticketholder------DenGiant------Atlmorehouse_slim------DetOrganized Chaos------DetAndrew------SFFullback Fro------Detsandbagger------SFZippy------Pithomebrumiester------Det*Page 3* ( 20 )tduncan------Detdslaw------Carurbanhack------Carblue&silver------DetSFBayDuck------Detmojotech------DetPower Monster------Det4x champ------AtlMrKlaw------SFLagputter------CarHash Mark------Detnerangers------DetGlatty------AtlInfinite Justice------SFGridIronTalk------DenJayrok------SFapalmer------Carwalki------SFMichiana Mayhem------DetOutnumbered------SF*Page 4* (  17 )Lowen1------WasBulldozing Freight Train------SFglumpy------DetHooligan33------Dendellapu------DenYo-Miggity------SFDewey Cheatem 'n' Howe------Atljoeski------Dettbrew------SFSteel Dillo------Detshadyridr------SFpbaker------SFBoneYardDog------SFDBIsports------Pitporkins------DetRandy West------SFHomer J Simpson------Det*Page 5* (  16 )UPSman------DetPork Chop------SFDa Beers------DetArbitrator------CarRIM------CarKeggers------CarVikingMan87------CarKsquared------DetSir Psycho------DetRaistlin_Majere------DetCobraCmdr------DetHarry Hood------DetGreen and Gold------DetTwilight------SFAussie Cowboy------SFbellmar------Car*Page 6* (  25 )Flatulator------Housupa mann------Detnylan------SFJanus3------IndEverwars Nerd------CarFaNaTiC------WasAnderson's Council------Denfootballgod_26------Atlp i------DenZalf------DetBionic Eyeball------DetPsychology Kev------SFwyattb------Pitmoose------Detcrypter------CarNight Hawks------SFDeuce------Carnimsowner------Denabrecher------CarPoppaPump------Det*Page 7* (  15 )wolfeman------Wasmagic819------DetLadyBeBop------SFQuasiGuru------CarGladiators------DetTecumseh------DenTibereas------WasFinsFanForever------WasSteffy------Atlneal cassady------SFBrave Sir Robin------DetBAT1man------DenMarkuss Royal------DenThe Jerminator------WasBigTuna------Car*Page 8* ( 15 )Waverunner------SFRaiders------SFMemphis Mutiny------WasDuke1948------DetChiefsFan------Detrzrback77------Carthedude------IndFootball Stud------Detpaydrt------CarGIG2000------DenBloom------Detmaulerscoach------DetMaximus*------SFDrunken Sailors------Detmattyk008------Pit*Page 9* ( 14 )PAO------Carjplvr------SFmalin77------Denlivedodo------DenGoat Herders------DetWill------DetMarshallPlan------Caramphibianbri------SFFSUDOGS------SFbigfishboy------SFWarrior Brother------DenCGRdrJoe------Denjagbag------Wasdraco26------SF*Page 10* (  14 )makwaloon------Detone time------WasDA RAIDERS------SFChipped Beef on Turf------DetLuther------CarThe Swarm------Carfridayfrenzy7------DenDon't Noonan------DetFootballhead------SFDonnyT33------KCmsh1285------DetSlider------SFAriakis------Detdjgeek------Car*Page 11* (  17 )mosesberg------SFShep------SFdickey moe------CarJohn Luck Pee Card------NYGHALtheCOW------Indpelican------SFSister Havana------DenRush------Cargrif------SFThe Bear------DenH20g8------SFEastBayFunk------SFrawdog------CarLadyMo------SFNightshades------Detblkgolf23------Detgadkins------Det*Page 12* (  18 )Cojones------Detleif74------SFChaz McNulty------SeaTLEF316------DetMunglar------Detred93zj------Detpigskin pimp------Washabman------SFchili------KCFestivus------Detthe Boz------Dendozer------Detjuice------SFkt421------Detwittyname7------DetT.J.------Detdonnjuan------CarThe Indestructible------Pit*Page 13* (  18 )Another Freakin' Knowitall------Detadamgraves------DenLocal Hero #69------Denfootballjunkieinthehouse------Carjuicedidit------CarRustyFA------SFHuskydawg------DetBillsIn200X------DetTeam Smokin'------Detzoni------SFHobo Roach------Detfatguyinalittlecoat------Seafavrefan1062------CarLefty27------CarSilverstreak------DenBruce Hammond------SFtoonces------DenLoganW------Det*Page 14* (  17 )mac daddy------SFSchmegma------Detjonboltz------SFtheswami------DetNo Swammi------Detbolldpt------SFShark------SFBigChuck------Atldying ghost------KCahmngrn30------Detjmz------Carffmaniac------DetHexray------CarFantasy Girl------DenSid------DetBrothaMan------DetJethro Q. Walrustitty------Car*Page 15* (  18 )Husker Power------CarBlack Sunday------Detblueruin------Detschooner44------DetPsychopav------DetHarald------SFLock------Detkmmort------DenBad Mojo------SFheckmanm------Carrifkin------Carjagchief------Denkak------SFNFZ------SFspudsfan------SFBlue Demon------SFUncle Quacky------Carhub city------Det*Page 16* (  17 )Urinal Mint------DenHoosierboy------SFsgtcarter------CarJohn Maddens Lunchbox------SFGator Shawn------KCPolecat------SFfasteddie_21------DetDeadStroke------Denswoosh1------SFbuster cherry------SFfierce_corgi------DenSilver & Black------IndNeo------SFAUKidJoshH------Pitjoepro------WasDrunken Cowboy------WasTheRegulator------SF*Page 17* (  14 )needanap------SFwharf rat------Detuwgb96------DetReal Men of Football------Detwilson2112------DenBlood Farmer------KCwebslinger------IndTrondTTW------DetGarrett------DenThe Cold Hard Truth------SFkingoly27------DenLoan Sharks------IndcracKer------Detdaingean------Det*Page 18* (  18 )dwashington------DenRaiderDebbie------DenRes Ipsa Loquitur------SFLeo2228------DetProject Mayhem------SFTopes------DenSaint------SFred------Carblueshoe------SFtomur------Wasdavegod2------DenTimberman------Dentbone911t------DenCCFunk------SFlostprophet24------WasThorpe------SFlrecupero------CarRanethe------SF*Page 19* (  16 )hornsup------SFmuck it------Denghemd------WasMonarch------CarBudIce12pk------PitFuzzy McGillicuddy------DetThe Imp------SFEvenrude------DetJethro------SFTOTC------CarNitty Ninjas------SFBlutarsky90------CarCommish190------DetSaveFerrisB------CarJoe Sixpack------Pitmuszynjm------Det*Page 20* (  15 )Pskov1420------SFmulliganm------DetMarko------Detjrp77nj------DetCowher Power------SFBig Blue Wrecking Crew------DetDoubleDown------SFRyan the Bengal Fan------SFhoosierdaddy------DetBear Down------CarDutch Kincade------DetJazzman------DenController------Carbulldawg34------CarGolden Valley Vipers------Det*Page 21* (  16 )RotoBW1------SFCharley------DetShaft------SFmad bomber------DetPunkinDonuts------SFTitans01------DetVillain------DetAaronl5------CarEights------SFMutantEnemies------CarArmy Eye------SFBuddah------DetAIKENS BACON------PitPhillyBlood------Carfreddyg------Cargoldentrout------Den*Page 22* (  15 )Bobtender------Carposty------CarBlackshirts------SFOldMilwaukee------BufMemphis Foundry------Carryoly------Carpigskinliquors------DetBuckeyed------Indlab-rat------DetFFChick32------DenDPRugby------SFBrewdaddyff------Dendusty------DetFootball Menace------Carshakejackson------Den*Page 23* (  7 )smf999------Det1-2-many------SFCapt Hook------DetRaging weasel------DetNucular George------SFpmedina------DetPrince Myshkin------Det---Waiting for Monday Night ( 1 )----------------------------------------------------------*Page 6* ( 1 )Iceman03------TB_____________________________________________________________

For some crazy reason, my activation email (which was never mentioned anywhere) went to my work email rather than home. Of course, IF I had activated it, I'd have selected Miami! :wall:

Remember the "contest" between Jerry, Kramer and George? "I'm out!" Call me a contrarian... I'll take Houston to win over Miami. :eek:
:shock:
I wonder if he's even going to remember to come back here to post in Week 2. I know if I did something like that, I'd use an alias (I don't really have any though :whistle: ) and probably forget all about it.

Users who are viewing this thread