What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SF Offensive Players (1 Viewer)

Rovers

Footballguy
Is Westbrook the only startable offensve player in the lot? Especailly with Dixon out?

Davis owners have been crawling into their foxoles lately, and Smith manages to ignore both Davis AND Crabtree since being reinserted as the starter. Can either one of them step up his week, or is it a done deal, as burnt as the forgotten yam left in the oven on Christmas?

The matchup with the Rams isn't awful, can Smith run this offense for 3 scores today? Any homers care to chime in?

smith is back on the bench...oh, and smith is starting. we know that a smith will be at qb the entire game.

Geeze... didn't know Troy was getting this start. Does it even matter? LOL.

Very bad ending to what had been a great FF year for me. Even thinking about starting Crabtree in one of my consolation games says it all. And yeah, I'll probably start Davis over McMicheal... again.

Just goes to show how bad this SF offense is without Gore.

having to decide between VD, James Jones, AP, Armstrong, and Jacoby Jones. I WANT to start VD, but he's just as likely to put up a turd as he is a big game :goodposting:

I would think Westy (Dixon out or limited) and Davis would be the only options. Davis high risk- high reward kinda scares me, the Rams are the 5th toughest against TE's. I'm going with M. Lewis over Davis with MJD out and MSW limited or out.

I would think Westy (Dixon out or limited) and Davis would be the only options. Davis high risk- high reward kinda scares me, the Rams are the 5th toughest against TE's. I'm going with M. Lewis over Davis with MJD out and MSW limited or out.
Davis put up 4-79-0 on 7 targets against the Rams in week 10. However, they shut down Gates in a big way in one game this year too. I may also gamble on a rare Crabtree big play as well. Rams D is very middle of the pack in both pass and run D. I think with Dixon hurting, they may throw a bit more, at least that is my long shot hope.

Users who are viewing this thread