What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Selecting a Different QB A Lot Of Weeks But Not All - Week 7 (1 Viewer)

TartanLion

Footballguy
Some decent options this week.....

Tannehill @ CHI
Hoyer @ JAX
Bortles v CLE
Palmer @ OAK
Smith @ SD

I'm currently trying to trade for Rivers ( he's the Luck owners back up ), failing that om gonna go Palmer or Tannehill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is everything called streaming now? Never was a term before, but Rotoworld refers to it as streaming this year and everyone uses it.

I don't know. Merely keeping consistency across the weekly threads of the same subject of switching QB's. The topic was discussed in another one of these threads.

I am in a similar situation but minus the option of Palmer. I would grab Palmer if I could.

I am leaning to Hoyer since the Jags are a juicy match-up...even on the road. But I am also considering Tannehill.

I don't know. Merely keeping consistency across the weekly threads of the same subject of switching QB's. The topic was discussed in another one of these threads.
Its not an unfitting term, just wondering why it picked up so quick out of no where.

Users who are viewing this thread