What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saved My Sister's Life (1 Viewer)

seahawk 17

Footballguy
Had a family BBQ. I was cleaning up in the kitchen and heard some commotion. Went into the dining room, where I saw my sister purple and obviously choking. Five other family members stood there just watching.

I went to giver her the Heimlich, my only thought was to make sure I didn't break her ribs or sternum. Did the maneuver and a piece of steak popped out. She then puked and pissed her pants.

I didn't get a thank you and I haven't heard from her since. It is very awkward and not sure how to handle it.

Expect many jokes, fire away.

Send her a bill, that always gets people to talk.

Saved life - $9,999.00

Cleaned bodily fluids - $1

What was the reaction of the bystanders? Did they talk? Maybe gave you three cheers and carried you out of the room on their shoulders?

Nice work

Had a family BBQ. I was cleaning up in the kitchen and heard some commotion. Went into the dining room, where I saw my sister purple and obviously choking. Five other family members stood there just watching.

I went to giver her the Heimlich, my only thought was to make sure I didn't break her ribs or sternum. Did the maneuver and a piece of steak popped out. She then puked and pissed her pants.

I didn't get a thank you and I haven't heard from her since. It is very awkward and not sure how to handle it.

She's probably embarassed

Now I believe that custom dictates that she give you a gift of her best friend for a solid weekend. Beer of your choice must also be provided.

You really should have left the embarrassing stuff out of the first post.

We didn't need to hear that you were doing the cleaning.

Lots of guys in here are currently note booking that seahawk 17's sister is not a swallower, but that she does have a suppressed initial gag reflex and that she is willing to pee herself in group settings.

I'm sure she appreciates you shared with the inter webs she pissed herself.Good job though. I'm glad your ungrateful sister is still with us.

Did any of the 5 people look disappointed?

It's the sister, in the dining room, with a piece of steak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anything gayer than posting a topic and then not coming back in to answer or address questions and comments?

Booooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread