What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Night Football on ABC - Lions 11-4 at Cowboys 10-5** (-5.5 , 52) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Funny (and by funny I mean pathetic) that these offenses keep making huge plays down the field then can't punch it into the end zone.

Have to wonder if that leg injury to Pollard last year permanently took away this guys explosiveness.

Because it's not there anymore and has not been all season. Not special anymore compared to last season.

8 weeks ago I thought the NFC had the top 3 teams in football. I'm not so sure anymore. :shrug:
The Defenses have been outstanding tonight, what makes you post this?
I know it's low scoring but both defenses deserve a lot of credit
I didn't say anything about defenses. I'm just saying that 8 weeks ago I would have thought the top 3 teams in the league were Philly, Dallas and Niners. I no longer believe that.

Have to wonder if that leg injury to Pollard last year permanently took awsy this guys explosiveness.

Because it's not there anymore and has not been all season. Not special anymore compared to last season.
He still has it on passing downs, but I think he's shown he's not an every down back. They need a bruiser next season.

We are going DEEP tonight, for the Lions to be down in the 4th on the road vs a quality NFL team in Week 17,
Down 17-13 but getting the ball with plenty of them to run their full offense, I would think the coaches for Detroit are doing cartwheels after locking up the Division last weekend

Those 6 points you neglected earlier? This is when it matters.
And let's say they even convert one of them and it's 17-16, even if your Defense allows a TD, you still might have a chance down 8 to march down the field
I cannot understand why coaches continue to do this when you could easily cash in.
What analytics or real time situations is this succeeding?

Users who are viewing this thread