What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Samardzija vs Pedro (1 Viewer)

Pedro hit 92 in the first with his strikeout of Fox. Phillies are just ridiculous on the road. After tonight - 34-19. Bring on the Tigers!

:lmao: Stay classy Chi town

Like how the one Philly guy in the area has to get in on the act and get himself kicked out too. Don't want to be outdone

:lmao: @ the beer toss. The Cubs fans are chucking it better than the Cubs pitchers.
They threw out the wrong guy. I rewound it and watched it in slow mo, and it was clearly a guy two people to the left (the viewer's left) of the one they booted.

:lmao: @ the beer toss. The Cubs fans are chucking it better than the Cubs pitchers.
Of course, they threw out the wrong guy. The threw out the drunk fat guy in the blue shirt... it was the scrawny drunk guy in the white shirt.

I missed it on the replay. Fat guy must have been taking the heat for his buddy, he didn't really argue. He was jawing at the Phillies players anyway.

Really? That guy they threw out looked awful proud of himself, and seemed willing to go
Having been in those bleachers a time or two, my guess is that he was drunk enough that he thought he threw it. But it was the scrawny dude two over from him in the white shirt who did it real sly.

Jesus, is Rick Sutcliff part of a program where they use "special" announcers because he offers nothing to a telecast, and his slow ... speaking . . . style . . . f'ing . . . annoys . . . the ... hell . . . out . . . of . . . me. :lmao:

Really? That guy they threw out looked awful proud of himself, and seemed willing to go
Having been in those bleachers a time or two, my guess is that he was drunk enough that he thought he threw it. But it was the scrawny dude two over from him in the white shirt who did it real sly.
It was also 12-1 at the time. Dude's figuring he's not missing much.

Jesus, is Rick Sutcliff part of a program where they use "special" announcers because he offers nothing to a telecast, and his slow ... speaking . . . style . . . f'ing . . . annoys . . . the ... hell . . . out . . . of . . . me. :lmao:
Pretty sure Sutcliffe was more upset at the waste of half of a beer than anything else that happened in that play.

Phillies feed, and they wound up throwing out the whole row or 5 people atleast. or 1 guy got thrown out and his friends joined him so they could hit the bars. Too bad Shane was trying to stay cool after his ejection on Sunday or he would have went up there and gave the guy the beating he deserves. Calmest I've ever seen Shane actually.

Users who are viewing this thread