What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sam Bradford (1 Viewer)

Bradford is the best QB to come along in awhile. Truly a once in a decade-type player, IMO.

That said, the kid is going to make mistakes. Afterall, he's a rookie QB on a bad team. To make matters worse, his OL is mediocre at best. It's going to be fun watching while he gets experience, though. If the Rams give Bradford some help, they'll have a chance to be a good team (in time).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bradford is the best QB to come along in awhile. Truly a once in a decade-type player, IMO.
My thoughts exactly. I'm not even watching that game, watching the Ind/GB, BUT just looking at his stats he's looks like he has all the attributes of Manning, Marino and Montana all in one.

You're crazy. He was a product of the system at Oklahoma.
Ok, while I think it's a little premature to say he's the second coming of Manning, Marino and Montana, don't people ever get tired of using the excuse that someone is good because they are "a product of the system". They're both pretty ridiculous statements.

Say Hoomanawanui five times fast.
I can't say it one time slow.
:lol: I had to look it up. He's this week's Victor Cruz."The Hawaii native's last name is pronounced "huh-oh-muh-NOW-uh-noo-ee" but his coaches nicknamed him "Uh-oh," as defenders would exclaim that when they saw the big tight end heading their way as a blocker or receiver. "I think I'll stick with Uh Oh.
Spags nicnamed him Illini so he doesn't have to say it. I liked the pick when he was drafted. He went unnoticed because his college offense didn't use TE's in the passing game. He's been great in camp and will probably start some time this year.

Ok, while I think it's a little premature to say he's the second coming of Manning, Marino and Montana, don't people ever get tired of using the excuse that someone is good because they are "a product of the system". They're both pretty ridiculous statements.
I was actually being sarcastic. :lol:

I was actually being sarcastic. :lmao:
What is this sarcasm thing you speak of? :lol:

I was actually being sarcastic. :rolleyes:
Ok, then I take that back. But still, "a product of the system" is way over-used.

Boy, the Rams have a couple really good defensive players in Long and Lauranitis. Too bad there really isn't much else except Atogwe, Bartell and maybe Fletcher.

Boy, the Rams have a couple really good defensive players in Long and Lauranitis. Too bad there really isn't much else except Atogwe, Bartell and maybe Fletcher.
cb Murphy and SLB Grant are very good too. NT Ryan can play. Let's see how rookie DE Selvie plays when he is 100%. Huge potential as a pass rushing DE. THe Rams have a young, solid D that is ready to play.

Not very good on the long ball just yet. Avery had to adjust and looks like he's going to be out for some time with injury.
:lmao: The ball hit him right in the hands in stride. Are you watching the game?
Nah man, Avery litterally had to cut his speed in half once the ball was in the air and readjust. Either Avery beefed the route of Bradford underthrew the ball by 8 yards. Bradford also missed a wide open man out of bounds for what should have been a 40 yard TD pass right before the half.

cb Murphy and SLB Grant are very good too. NT Ryan can play. Let's see how rookie DE Selvie plays when he is 100%. Huge potential as a pass rushing DE. THe Rams have a young, solid D that is ready to play.
I like the upside of their CB's. I love Bartell. He had a bad year last year the Rams got no pressure and Bartell had a hip problem.

Really happy for the St Louis fans, they have suffered mightily the past few years. Hopefully this isn't the highlight of his rookie season. Gotta be a boost to his confidence to tattoo New England.

Users who are viewing this thread