What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ryans (1 Viewer)

thatguy

Footballguy
I apologize if this has been asked elsewhere, I couldn't find it.

He was declared out of the season a week and a half ago, and yet they still haven't placed him on the IR. What gives?

Last edited by a moderator:
He was placed in IR today.

I apologize if this has been asked elsewhere, I couldn't find it.He was declared out of the season a week and a half ago, and yet they still haven't placed him on the IR. What gives?
Thanks. Still hasn't showed up on MFL... But as long as it shows up by Wednesday, I'll be good to go. Any idea why it took so long? Dallas Clark was placed on IR the day it was announced he was done for the year. Usually it takes a couple of days at most....

I apologize if this has been asked elsewhere, I couldn't find it.He was declared out of the season a week and a half ago, and yet they still haven't placed him on the IR. What gives?
It was probably because Houston didn't need to make the roster move while on bye. Not sure why MFL has been slow to react if Ryans is officially on IR now.

Users who are viewing this thread