What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ryan Howard and Rick Ankiel for Jose Reyes (1 Viewer)

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

valence

Footballguy
Scoring system:

Total points

R (1), 1B (1), 2B (2), 3B (3), HR (4), RBI (2), SF (0.1), SB (2), BB (0.5), K (-0.3), CYC (10), SLAM (3), IP (1), W (4), CG (2), SHO (3), SV (5), ER (-0.5), HR (-0.5), BB (-0.3), HBP (-0.5), K (2), GIDP (0.3), NH (10), PG (15)

Weekly lineup changes

C Jason Kendall

1B Mark Teixeira

2B Robinson Canó

3B Ryan Zimmerman

SS José López

OF Brad Hawpe

OF Nate McLouth

OF Corey Patterson

Util Jeff Keppinger

BN José Reyes

BN Matt Kemp

BN Melky Cabrera

BN J.J. Hardy

SP C.C. Sabathia

SP Adam Wainwright

RP Francisco Rodríguez

RP B.J. Ryan

P Hiroki Kuroda

P Troy Percival

P Ryan Dempster

BN C.J. Wilson

DL Scott Kazmir

Currently sitting in Last place.

as you can see HR's and K's (for pitchers) are the most important stats. Howard Certainly gives me a lot more power than Reyes. Keppinger\Hardy could fill in at SS

Do I do this deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, is this a keeper league? Actually either way I wouldn't do it. You have a lot of guys that are underachieving (Cano, Zimmerman, Reyes, Sebathia, Hawpe) and some young guys that are really just getting warmed up. We know Howard is going to get his knocks and Ankiel too, albeit to a lesser extent, but do you want to mortgage the season on a young guy in the worst slump (maybe only slump) of his career and a relative freak who may snap at any moment for the number 3 or 4 offensive option in the game? It's early. Even if it takes until June for Reyes to really get it going, I hold on to him. But that's just me.

First of all, is this a keeper league? Actually either way I wouldn't do it. You have a lot of guys that are underachieving (Cano, Zimmerman, Reyes, Sebathia, Hawpe) and some young guys that are really just getting warmed up. We know Howard is going to get his knocks and Ankiel too, albeit to a lesser extent, but do you want to mortgage the season on a young guy in the worst slump (maybe only slump) of his career and a relative freak who may snap at any moment for the number 3 or 4 offensive option in the game? It's early. Even if it takes until June for Reyes to really get it going, I hold on to him. But that's just me.
Thanks for the input. It isn't a keeper league.

Users who are viewing this thread