What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ruud vs Atlanta (1 Viewer)

G-King

Footballguy
It was obvious why his numbers (as well as D.Brooks) suffered against Arizona, they were never on the field. Atlanta has allowed alot of sacks but Ruud doesnt blitz. So I am thinking that we may see a fairly low number for Ruud based on Atlanta struggling at TOP. Tampa has been running the ball better and may continue this week st keeping Ruud off the field. Thoughts?

It was obvious why his numbers (as well as D.Brooks) suffered against Arizona, they were never on the field. Atlanta has allowed alot of sacks but Ruud doesnt blitz. So I am thinking that we may see a fairly low number for Ruud based on Atlanta struggling at TOP. Tampa has been running the ball better and may continue this week st keeping Ruud off the field. Thoughts?
I would not bench Ruud. I doubt he gets 1 assist again ever in his entire career (unles he is injured)

cartel said:
I would not bench Ruud. I doubt he gets 1 assist again ever in his entire career (unles he is injured)
i am benching Ruud for harris, thinking that the Jets D will be on the field more and Ruud will have limited chances(i.e ARZ)

cartel said:
i am benching Ruud for harris, thinking that the Jets D will be on the field more and Ruud will have limited chances(i.e ARZ)
I guess I am thinking in a start 3 LB format there is no way I bench Ruud. But Harris over Ruud makes sense...

cartel said:
I guess I am thinking in a start 3 LB format there is no way I bench Ruud. But Harris over Ruud makes sense...
I am in a 2 LB format, and that is why I was looking for discussion on this. Mike Peterson should put up good numbers as SD tries to run LT all day, and EJ Henderson has been a beast You can almost expect him to get a sack of CPEP and 6-8 tackles. I feel like I have to sit Ruud for both of them this week.

I have Ruud also....and I'm also NOT going to start him this week. (We start three flex IDP)

Starting D. Ryans, D. Harris, and McGee (return yardage league)

Benching Ruud and R. Lewis

Users who are viewing this thread