What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rush fans, prepare to have your mind blown (1 Viewer)

ffmail4me

Footballguy
Yeah, I know, guys either love or hate Rush. But this really might be the most incredible thing I've ever seen. So this guy plays the entire Permanent Waves album, every instrument, every note, every vocal. I think he might be the most talented musician I've ever seen. Its truly unbelievable. Here is your proof aliens exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD5Xo1Tkh4U&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR38yjQbgZDLmJuK7J94TXW2g8CJPlDtE4BG8KICqOYGvepIaiy453oUlxA

Even if you aren't a rush fan, can you imagine picking up every instrument and playing it at this level? INSANE. 

Love Rush, this is absolutely amazing.  I don't play any instruments (not yet anyway) but I cannot begin to even imagine having the skills  to be able to play ONE part of ANY of the songs on that album let alone ALL of them.  Insanely impressive.  Mad props to that guy!  Damn, just damn!!!  And why does a cat falling off a piano get a million views and this one only gets 139k?  W T (actual) F man???

Hey thanks for posting this up btw! 👍

Diego QR1 year ago

Next album: "Exit Stage Lefty"
 - - effing brilliant and hilarious! 😂🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw some of the video had drums, guitar, bass guitar, and keyboards at the same time.  How does the Rush trio handle this?

Are we sure this just isn't him overdubbing his own voice while the album plays, while showing clips of him playing. I swear each song sounds exactly like the album, and that is some hard sound to replicate.

If I'm wrong, then he deserves even more accolades than he's getting. 

I saw some of the video had drums, guitar, bass guitar, and keyboards at the same time.  How does the Rush trio handle this?
I know Geddy uses foot pedals for some keyboard parts at some of the live shows.  Not sure if that is what is happening live, but studio, its probably done just like this guy did.

Totally guessing.  I'm pretty dumb.

I'm in the middle of Freewill.  I really am looking forward to seeing how Natural Science gets done.  One of my favorites. 

Yeah, I know, guys either love or hate Rush. But this really might be the most incredible thing I've ever seen. So this guy plays the entire Permanent Waves album, every instrument, every note, every vocal. I think he might be the most talented musician I've ever seen. Its truly unbelievable. Here is your proof aliens exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD5Xo1Tkh4U&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR38yjQbgZDLmJuK7J94TXW2g8CJPlDtE4BG8KICqOYGvepIaiy453oUlxA

Even if you aren't a rush fan, can you imagine picking up every instrument and playing it at this level? INSANE. 
Reading up on this guy, hewon the spot of drummer for “Queen Extravaganza “ which was a contest held by Roger Taylor of Queen to put together the official tribute band. He also became the tribute band’s musical director. When Queen needed a touring percussionist a couple years back , they brought this guy up to the big leagues. He’s got serious talent.

Article

kind of amazing this guy doesn't have way more views on his stuff. Cool find. He has my attention. That La Villa Strangiato cover on the album linked above is also amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread