What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ruby Tuesday earnings call infiltrated by dude asking about Harambe (1 Viewer)

Peyton Marino

Footballguy
http://www.businessinsider.com/ruby-tuesday-conference-call-wall-street-harambe-2016-8

Operator: "Our next question comes from Buddy Fox with Geneva Roth Holding Corporation."

Buddy Fox: "I just have one question. Do you think your revenues are negatively impacted by Harambe's death and if yes, do you have any plans to mitigate it?"

JJ Buettgen: "Excuse me, can you repeat your question please? Impacted by what?"

Fox: "By Harambe's death and if yes, do you have plans to mitigate it?"

Buettgen: "I am sorry. I don't know we have a bad connection. I couldn't quite hear the question."

Operator: "He has lost connection.
amazing

Worked as a busboy when I was 18 for Ruby Tuesday one summer, never got so much tail in my life. I don't know how you can be married to someone who works in this industry. Constant flow of young good looking desperate for tips people coming and going.

Worked as a busboy when I was 18 for Ruby Tuesday one summer, never got so much tail in my life. I don't know how you can be married to someone who works in this industry. Constant flow of young good looking desperate for tips people coming and going.
You dirty dog!

Why were you only there one summer?

:lmao:

"Do you feel that your same store sales are sinking faster than the world's hearts did when we were informed that Harambe had been mercilessly murdered?"

Worked at Ruby Tuesday in college. We used to run a hustle of making sure to save those old salad bar/soda tickets from old tables if the customer is paying cash.  You pocket the entire bill since you don't have to ring it up in the computer.  Only way to make good money in that hell hole.  

Can I ask why people think this Harambe thing is so funny?
It's not. It started with the Pardon My Take guys, who got a few laughs early on. When they tried to get the psychic to help them talk to him. That was funny. Otherwise, too many people trying way too hard.

Worked at Ruby Tuesday in college. We used to run a hustle of making sure to save those old salad bar/soda tickets from old tables if the customer is paying cash.  You pocket the entire bill since you don't have to ring it up in the computer.  Only way to make good money in that hell hole.  
I used to run the same thing when I was a cashier at MAC-Donald's when I was a kid.  We could ring up like three orders at a time so when somebody paid cash just switch to another order then come cancel the cash order.

Users who are viewing this thread