What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB MarShawn Lloyd, GB (1 Viewer)

Absolutely love this pick for the Packers. Fantasy... might need some patience. Which makes it even tougher on Lloyd since he's already 23.

Thankfully it appears the AJ Dillon era is over in Green Bay.
Another bittersweet moment for the fandom though (at least for me). He never lived up to the draft capital or what we hoped, but I think he has been a great ambassador to the city and really embraced his time. One of those I really hate to see go from a person perspective but, yes, the football player time has come.

Love when this happens to a guy you can’t wait to draft sigh
You should - you can get him cheaper now

Yeah but hurry up and wait time
The best things in life come to those who wait
That doesn't apply to Gen Z'ers.
Agreed. Z'ers are anxious to fix all the boomer mistakes.
Pretty bad at it too.

The Coachspeak Index
#Packers OC Adam Stenavich on whether MarShawn Lloyd will see limited action his rookie season, ala AJ Dillon:

“No, I would like to get him out there as much as possible. He’s got a skill set that’s a little bit different than AJ’s, as far as his speed… It’ll be nice to get him the ball in space and just see what he can do, ‘cause I think he’s gonna add a good explosive element to the offense, for sure.”

The Coachspeak Index
#Packers OC Adam Stenavich on whether MarShawn Lloyd will see limited action his rookie season, ala AJ Dillon:

“No, I would like to get him out there as much as possible. He’s got a skill set that’s a little bit different than AJ’s, as far as his speed… It’ll be nice to get him the ball in space and just see what he can do, ‘cause I think he’s gonna add a good explosive element to the offense, for sure.”
"would like to get him out there"
"skill set that's different"
"get him the ball in space"
"explosive element"

Translation: 21 carries for 93 yards and a TD, 4 receptions on 6 targets for 38 yards in 2024.

Users who are viewing this thread