What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Devon Achane, MIA (1 Viewer)

The injury/ies definitely derailed his progress, but a big part of it is that Mostert has been so effective that Achane’s opportunities are limited.

Still a big future ahead if he can stay out of the blue medical tent.

The injury/ies definitely derailed his progress, but a big part of it is that Mostert has been so effective that Achane’s opportunities are limited.

The Dolphins seem to think Mostert is the better lead RB at the moment.

And he is. Much like Jamaal Williams last year, this is assuredly Mostert’s high water mark. Doesn’t help redraft folks, but the future is bright for Achane.

And he is. Much like Jamaal Williams last year, this is assuredly Mostert’s high water mark. Doesn’t help redraft folks, but the future is bright for Achane.
Well, he is RB 2 on the season so I'd agree that Mostert will never be the top RB.

Well, he is RB 2 on the season so I'd agree that Mostert will never be the top RB.
Yes I meant more so regarding the absurd number of TDs.

I hope father time hits Mostert like a truck this off season and Achane takes over as RB1.

He’s already on borrowed time for an NFL RB.
Maybe so, but that won’t help Achane owners THIS YEAR will it? Ride Mostert until the wheels fall off and laugh all the way to the bank on that ride and worry about next year……wel, next year.

Who is talking about this year? Read the thread…

So, does no Mostert move Achane into Muststart territory?

I'm kind of ambivalent; still a tough matchup, how much does Wilson get?

Depends on your options. I had Singletary in over Achane due to volume but now switching to Achane. Tough matchup but with no Waddle, probably more screen passes.

Only way Wilson gets a significant amount of carries IMO is if they are ahead which I don’t see happening today.

Reactions: GPS

Depends on your options. I had Singletary in over Achane due to volume but now switching to Achane. Tough matchup but with no Waddle, probably more screen passes.

Only way Wilson gets a significant amount of carries IMO is if they are ahead which I don’t see happening today.
I had Trey McBride in over Achane. Yeah, I mean if you don't start Achane now, when would you??

I had Trey McBride in over Achane. Yeah, I mean if you don't start Achane now, when would you??
True, start Achane.......hopefully he doesn't go out on the 3rd play of the game with some unexpected injury ;)

Reactions: GPS
Tough matchup for Achane, but theoretically he should get lots of opportunities to do something. Even if he has a relatively disappointing game he could outproduce guys like Diggs who have disappointed for weeks now regardless of matchup, and he’s got a tough one too this week.

Achane’s upside gives him the edge over almost anyone else who isn’t a must-start.

True, start Achane.......hopefully he doesn't go out on the 3rd play of the game with some unexpected injury ;)
There is that

I’m just not trusting starting him over Henry and Conner. On paper it feels like a blow up game, but again not feeling it. Worried that Wilson will get the Mostert touches

Help!

I’m just not trusting starting him over Henry and Conner. On paper it feels like a blow up game, but again not feeling it. Worried that Wilson will get the Mostert touches

Help!
I also think that Wilson will get a lot of the between the tackles stuff, but Achane may make his bones in the receiving department, especially with Waddle out.

Help!
yup. I am between Z. White with a sweet match-up vs. Achane who can score anytime....

Help!
Leagues are won and lost on these kind of decisions.

Achane needs to be in your lineup. Who you sit? I sit Connors.

Tough matchup for Achane, but theoretically he should get lots of opportunities to do something. Even if he has a relatively disappointing game he could outproduce guys like Diggs who have disappointed for weeks now regardless of matchup, and he’s got a tough one too this week.

Achane’s upside gives him the edge over almost anyone else who isn’t a must-start.

Tough matchup? Not so much.

Since Week 11, the Ravens have allowed the 14th-highest explosive run rate and the 11th-highest yards before contact per attempt with the 11th-lowest stuff rate. The Ravens have allowed 100+ yards total rushing to opponents in four of their last 6 games.

McCaffrey just ran for 100+ yards at 7.4yds/carry. Kyren Williams had 114 yds at 4.6yds/carry. Jerome Ford ran for 107 yds at 6.3yds/carry.

Users who are viewing this thread