What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Darrell Henderson, LAR (2 Viewers)

Traded this mess last week for McLaurin. Good luck everyone that's counting on him. He did well last season. Unsure what is causing McVay to not trust him this season.

Dropped him in a 10 teamer today to pick up a D to cover Dallas’ bye week.

Sadly may drop for a K. Especially if JT out and I can start D. Jackson.

There are potentially five options in this backfield now...on an offense that seems a tad broken...with a cruddy O line. And oh yeah, Kupp is gimpy.

Is this guy worth holding?

Have him in a 12 team league and I just don't see a scenario emerging where I start him. His ceiling seems to be 45 yards rushing, maybe 3 receptions for a few.

Meanwhile, some guy named Rivers comes out of left field and is getting carries, M. Brown refuses to go away, Akers is clearly Rasputin, and K. Williams is lurking.

I mean seriously McVay...how the hell did you win a championship?

K. Williams was just dropped for the latest WWWonder. Tempted to drop Henderson for him since everything I've read says this guy is a three down back that excelled at ND.

Dropped him a long time ago. Rams don't run the ball, don't run it well , and keep changing who runs it. Not worth the headache

Sheez, there's a lot going on behind the scenes here. Akers was actually dropped in my deep league this past weekend, might need to pick him up. Kyren obviously will be in the mix, and whatever scraps they decide to pick up (or Rivers). Gotta think someone will pick up Henderson.

who needs an rb?
I could see KC being in on him or Gordon. They were rumored to be interested in a few RBs at the deadline, and now CEH is out. Then again, it's also likely they finally activate Ronald Jones.

Wouldn't be surprised if Denver claimed Henderson. It's pretty much Murray and nothing there right now. Pittsburgh if Warren's hammy looks serious.

If all of your RBs are terrible, maybe the issue isnt the RBs?
Not cool...... I drafted Ekler. James robinson, Khalil Herbert, breece hall, and Stevenson. After a few weeks I was sitting on 5 number 1 and number 2 rbs......... since then James robinson was relegated to backup and eventually traded, Herbert looking like he may be heading towards being the starter then went down with injury, and breece hall done for the year....... While I do have 2 great starters left I now have scrubs sitting on my bench hoping for an injury to a starter. Injuries happen and people dont perform like you thought they would.

Not cool...... I drafted Ekler. James robinson, Khalil Herbert, breece hall, and Stevenson. After a few weeks I was sitting on 5 number 1 and number 2 rbs......... since then James robinson was relegated to backup and eventually traded, Herbert looking like he may be heading towards being the starter then went down with injury, and breece hall done for the year....... While I do have 2 great starters left I now have scrubs sitting on my bench hoping for an injury to a starter. Injuries happen and people dont perform like you thought they would.
Hi think he meant the Rams buddy. Not you.

Thank you. Damn, that was pretty funny. :laugh:

Well I didnt take it as about me. I took it as a general slam on ff teams digging through the scraps of whats left on the ww with terrible rbs...... My appologies to Cjw if he was talking specifically about the Rams and their rbs.

Well I didnt take it as about me. I took it as a general slam on ff teams digging through the scraps of whats left on the ww with terrible rbs...... My appologies to Cjw if he was talking specifically about the Rams and their rbs.
No need to apologize but yes, I was talking about the Rams

Jaguars head coach Doug Pederson said Darrell Henderson won't play in Week 12 against the Ravens.​

Henderson, waived by the Rams last week, was claimed by the Jaguars on Wednesday. Pederson said he "loves" Henderson's "physicality" and "downhill" running style, raising questions about whether Pederson claimed the wrong running back off waivers. In any case, Henderson will likely cut into Travis Etienne's workload in the coming weeks, either as a pass catcher or as a "downhill" early down runner. Etienne, ninth among running backs in expected fantasy points over the past month, should see a full workload against Baltimore.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Demetrius Harvey on Twitter
Nov 25, 2022, 11:28 AM ET

Surprisingly, and telling, only the Jags put in a claim for him. Does not appear McVay is only person who does not seem overly fond of him.

For comparisons sake Eno Benjamin had a few teams put in a claim on him. There is a difference in the two in that whoever claimed Eno owns his contract next year but Henderson is free to walk.

Jaguars coach Doug Pederson said that Darrell Henderson would likely be inactive if Travis Etienne plays on Sunday.​

In other words, it's trending as likely that Henderson won't be active in Week 13. Pull him out of any lineups you've got him in unless we hear more doubtful news on Etienne's status. Henderson has not taken a snap for the Jaguars since being claimed off waivers.
SOURCE: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter
Dec 2, 2022, 1:12 PM ET

Crazy how devalued the RB position is. This guy had over 850 all purpose yards and 8 TDs in 12 games last year for the Super Bowl Champs and can't find a job this year. Harsh reality for RBs.
Probably because he’s not that good, and bruises like a grape.

Free agent RB Darrell Henderson worked out for the Patriots.

Henderson worked out for the Pats on the same day as Leonard Fournette. It’s clear that New England isn’t going to give Rhamondre Stevenson a bell-cow workload, though it would be better for his fantasy outlook if they went with Henderson instead of Fournette. Henderson was waived twice during the 2022 season and would likely take less work off of Stevenson’s plate.

Users who are viewing this thread