What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate my team in my 12-team league :) (1 Viewer)

So what do you think of my draft gradwise

• A+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

• A-

• B+

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • B

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F+

• F

• F-

• Total voters

QuizGuy66

Footballguy
Okay so just had my 12-team redraft.  I was in the 4 spot.

Starters:  1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR, 1 PK, 1 DEF,

Bench: 6 players

All TDs 6, all 2-pt conversions 2

1 pt for each 25 passing yards, 1 pt for each 10 rushing yards, 1 pt for each 10 receiving yards, -2 for INT, -2 for fumble lost, 0.5 for each reception

K:  PAT 1 point, FG 3 points with a 2-point bonus for 50+ yard FG

TeamDef:  Sack: 1 point, INT/FR 2 points, safety 2 points, TD (including Returns) - 6 points.  Points allowed scale from 10 for a shutdown down to -4 for 35+ points allowed.

-----

QBs:  A Rodgers (2.09), M Ryan (12.09)

RBs: Zeke (1.04), A Collins (3.04), R Freeman (4.09), Crowell (7.04)

WRs:  M Goodwin (6.09), Crowder (8.09), Funchess (9.04), Ross (10.09)*    (*-homer)

TEs: Graham (5.04), Njoku (13.04)

PK: Gano (15.04)

TD: Baltimore: (11.04), Kansas City (14.09)

So what ya guys think?   Oh and tagging @Hot Sauce Guy per his request :)

Thanks!

-QG

QBs:  A Rodgers (2.09), M Ryan (12.09)
Hard to go wrong with the best QB in FFB, but I never invest this high in a QB. You’ll pay for it later every time. 

RBs: Zeke (1.04), A Collins (3.04), R Freeman (4.09), Crowell (7.04)
Rock solid. A+ at RB. Getting Collins as your RB2 is great, having Royce Freeman as your RB3/Flex is a luxury. 

WRs:  M Goodwin (6.09), Crowder (8.09), Funchess (9.04), Ross (10.09)*    (*-homer)
Yep - this is what you paid to get A-Ron.

Goodwin is a talent & should have a big year.  He’s better as a WR3 than a WR1 for a fantasy team.  

Crowder is a guy I like, and he & Smith are a nice fit for each ofher’s skill set, but I’ll have to see this offense tick before i have confidence as anything but a flex or BYE week fill-in.

Funchess as a WR3  :X

C-/D+

TEs: Graham (5.04), Njoku (13.04)
Kinda feels like you overpaid for Graham while you were already behind the 8-ball and WR. I’m certain there was a WR option there better than Graham. He should (should) be a great play this year. But then I’ve said that about him every season since NOS & he’s been a consistent disappointment.

B-, not for the player but for how much this pick hurt your WR depth. You probably coulda had a Burton or Rudolph cheaper & still picked a legit WR2.

PK: Gano (15.04)
Foot at end of leg. 

A+

TD: Baltimore: (11.04), Kansas City (14.09)
KC isn’t worth rostering yet, so they should be your 1st drop for something to help at WR. Was Godwin (TB) picked? I’d check your WW ASAP and try to address that piston for overlooked upside. Maybe a Cole (JAX) or John Brown (BALT) slipped through the cracks? 

So what ya guys think?   Oh and tagging @Hot Sauce Guy per his request :)

Thanks!

-QG
Overall I graded you a B. Solid everywhere but WR. It appears to not be PRR, which helps your cause. Were it PPR it’d be a C+. But I think B is fair, as you can start 2 WR+ Freeman until BYEs start. At that point you’re in trouble at WR. 

Good luck!  

(FWIW I used the draft dominator for all but the picks towards the end - Ross was a homer selection I cannot lie).

Between the ARod/Collins picks:  D Adams, Thielen, Gronk, Mixon :( , Evans, Ertz

11 WRs went after Collins :unsure:

So a lot of the value was gone.  Anyway between the Freeman/Graham picks it went:  Ajayi, Landry, Cooks, Corey Davis, Ingram, Marvin Jones (that Jones pick 1 spot before hurt a ton).

Only 4 more WRs went before Goodwin:  Crabtree, Jeffrey, Garcon, Hogan.

Only 3 more WRs went after I took Crowell in round 7:  Fuller, Woods, Sanders

Watkins Edelman and Kupp went ahead of Funchess.

Yeah Rodgers feels early in hindsight and I am general a wait on a QB guy - was a slave to the dominator in this case.

And yeah KC can go - that was a waste in hindsight.  Cole is avaialble - and as I type this I just added Cole and dumped the Chiefs since I don't need a 2nd defense until week 10.

-QG

actually Cole is a waiver claim :(

Anyway other guys available:  Ty Williams, P Richardson, Westbrook, Gallup, Kirk, Amendola

Debating whether any of them are worth the claim.   Thanks for the feedback :)

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
actually Cole is a waiver claim :(

Anyway other guys available:  Ty Williams, P Richardson, Westbrook, Gallup, Kirk, Amendola

Debating whether any of them are worth the claim.   Thanks for the feedback :)

-QG
Cole should be worth the claim. WR2, should be solid if unspectacular. Upside as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread