What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank the remaining QBs in my DYNASTY draft (1 Viewer)

Crazysight

Footballguy
For dynasty/keeper purposes, who are the top ones?  I want to take two.  The names left I'm consisering at present are: 

Trubisky

Mahommes

Kizer

Goff

Garoppolo

Goff has looked great so far this preseason, but I'm concerned about the defenses he'll face in the NFC west.  I tend to think Kizer could end up being the best of the rookie class.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take Mahommes and Kizer.  Jimmy G seems like the best bet but you never know how many more years Brady will be around or if the Pats trade him away in an offer they can't refuse.

I think Mahommes is in a really good situation with a quality QB coach and they will utilize him to his strengths.  He would be my #1 choice given that I can wait on him for a year or so.

I really like Kizer and think he will take over sooner rather than later.  He moved well in the pocket and has a strong arm.  I just think he will be solid and Cleveland seems to be turning the corner.

Crazysight said:
For dynasty/keeper purposes, who are the top ones?  I want to take two.  The names left I'm consisering at present are: 

Trubisky

Mahommes

Kizer

Goff

Garoppolo

Goff has looked great so far this preseason, but I'm concerned about the defenses he'll face in the NFC west.  I tend to think Kizer could end up being the best of the rookie class.
I think Goff and Garoppolo are clearly the bottom 2. I can see any order for the rookies. If you want safety, shoot for Trubisky, ceiling Kizer, Mahomes is 2nd in both categories.

Users who are viewing this thread