What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Rams at Seahawks** (-6, 41.5) 4:25 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Seahawks have more incentive. Rams can't wait for the season to end...

Seattle- 27
Los Angeles- 13

Seahawks 20 Rams 20

This would make it so all 3 teams (GB/DET/SEA) would still be alive at kickoff of the DET/GB game.

-QG

What a throw by Baker. Need points here.

we're listening to the game (had early guests, watch crew starts rolling in around 7) on slight delay

can't believe Rams are moving the ball - it's basically Akers + Van Jefferson and that's about it

Rams D came to play though

Geno doing Geno things.

I hate rooting against Seattle, Geno, and DK, but the lovable Lions need the Rams to do this. Badly. So it is that I cheer for the detestable Rams.

Geno doing Geno things.

I hate rooting against Seattle, Geno, and DK, but the lovable Lions need the Rams to do this. Badly. So it is that I cheer for the detestable Rams.
Yeah it is a weird feeling after rooting against the Rams all year, I now have to root for them (and Baker)

Geno doing Geno things.

Me too. But Geno is making money for his next contract. And he helped me to overcome drafting Russell.

Yeah it is a weird feeling after rooting against the Rams all year, I now have to root for them (and Baker)

Yep. By the way, what were you doing commenting on a status of mine from 2015? I mean, you're more than welcome to, and I absolutely loved it, but I really lol'ed at the timing.

Good work, brother. Gave me a laugh.

This is all Akers, isn't it? Saw his long run in the first half. Eventually, Seattle's gonna load that box and they need play action.

Yep. By the way, what were you doing commenting on a status of mine from 2015? I mean, you're more than welcome to, and I absolutely loved it, but I really lol'ed at the timing.

Good work, brother. Gave me a laugh.
Didn't mean anything by it. I hadn't been on here too much, hadn't chatted in a minute and just was dropping some rap lyrics to say hola

Didn't mean anything by it. I hadn't been on here too much, hadn't chatted in a minute and just was dropping some rap lyrics to say hola

Oh, don't worry about it. By all means. That's just by way of telling you that you had me laughing my *** off. I played "Biscuits," the song I was quoting, for somebody last night. They didn't get the kick out of it that I did.

Nothing but good vibes. Made me smile.

I just totally don't care about the NFC playoffs, but I imagine being a Lions fan and what Monday morning would feel like if this all comes together.

Geno has kinda been melting down a bit these last few weeks. Can't help but think he's not a lock to be the 2023 starter, especially with Denver's pick probably being top-5.

Users who are viewing this thread