What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Rams at Lions (-3, 51.5), SNF Wild Card Weekend Game #5** (1 Viewer)

This ‘super wildcard weekend©’ sure hasn’t been all that super. Hoping tonight isn’t a blow out feels like a lot to ask.

This is TV. I can see what's happening. Tirico and Collinsworth never shut up. They're so annoying. Muted it. Going to bring this up on SiriusXM Radio where they probably talk less.

Man, I would have bet my house that was gonna be a draw to Gibbs. Not sure what the Rams Safeties were doing at all. Hot start for the Lions.

The vision of Dan Campbell and his Offense is coming into full view so far tonight
The combo of Monty and Gibbs at RB, more weapons at TE and WR, QB that has head up right now
Detroit could be hosting the Divisional Round next week with just 1 game from a Conference Championship trip.

1991 last time they made it there

Stafford not off to a great start here.
The stumble play i agree but...he was good on the first drive, then they stalled at the 6 yd line w/3 straight pass plays, didn't even try to run with Williams and the season he's had
And that throw on 3rd down to make the FD going to break I thought was huge

But he doesn't look like he is hitting deep targets yet

Users who are viewing this thread