What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rain in San Diego (1 Viewer)

wind is worse than rain, won't be that windy. also partially cloudy most of the morning, rain might not even start during the game

Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. S winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.SW at 12 mph

Don't look like much.

Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. S winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.SW at 12 mph Don't look like much.
Not sure where u get your forecast, but this is straight from the national weather service..Today..Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 64. Calm wind becoming southwest between 10 and 15 mph. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Rain? like the others have said already if there is rain i dont see it. Its sunny/cloudy. always iike that in the morning here. I live 1 minute from the Q...

Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. S winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.SW at 12 mph

Don't look like much.
Not sure where u get your forecast, but this is straight from the national weather service..Today..

Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 64. Calm wind becoming southwest between 10 and 15 mph. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
hour by hourI use this to go fishing and its usually pretty accurate for conditions. timing may vary.

Don't look like much.
Not sure where u get your forecast, but this is straight from the national weather service..Today..

Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 64. Calm wind becoming southwest between 10 and 15 mph. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
hour by hourI use this to go fishing and its usually pretty accurate for conditions. timing may vary.
Sorry man, weather.com is horrible. I'm a bit of a weather geek. Can't get a better forecast than straight from the people who put em out. weather.gov

Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. S winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.SW at 12 mph Don't look like much.
Not sure where u get your forecast, but this is straight from the national weather service..Today..Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 64. Calm wind becoming southwest between 10 and 15 mph. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
Weather.com. it has always done me right but I am sure your government site works good as well

Users who are viewing this thread