What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quiplash - Winner winner... (1 Viewer)

hagmania

Footballguy
Hey folks, your host with the most is back for a little Friday diversion. Sign ups for Quiplash start here - I've got a meeting that will last til 10:30 CT and then free for the rest of the day to get this all rolled out and tallied up. If you're in the game, be ready to send in your responses around lunchtime.

I'll be sending you three prompts to write a funny quip in response. You'll be in direct competition with other players until we move to the final round, a free-for-all quip where you're competing against all players. Points are awarded as judged by other folks.

In the spirit of the game, once you receive your prompts, try not to spend more than a minute or two on each response. Honor system and all.

Be brief, be funny, and be punctual!

1. fatguyinalittlecoat
2. AAABatteries
3. Foosball God
4. Idiot Boxer
5. Bob Sacamano
6. lardonastick
7. Cjw_55106
8. Worm

Programmer's note: Sorry about the abandoned EPYC game. Had more than I really wanted to be handling between work and other life stuff. We're good to go now, but not really digging that type of game for quick Friday fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please PM me one vote for each Head-to-Head prompt, excluding prompts you participated in. For the Final Quip, send in a total of three (3) votes, doled out as you'd like. You can even give 3 or 2 votes to prompts. No, no voting for yourself in the Final Quip either. (I was onto you!)

Format votes like the following:
A 2
B 1
C me
Final 1 1 2

Head-to-Head

A. No one was surprised this new game show flopped, with a name like "Wheel of ________".
1. Foreskin
2. clothes we took from the homeless

B. Roger Goodell shocked the sports world when he announced the NFL's newest expansion team, the ________.
1. Guadalajara Wallhoppers
2. ##### Grabbers

C. Name a really good reason to break into your neighbor's house right now.
1. I'm about to go on a Netflix binge and I'm all out of Zima.
2. Steal his goal post construction plans.

D. The most boring use of a superpower ever.
1. Using your laser vision to heat up your frozen burrito.
2. Using X-Ray vision to see how much gas is left in your vehicle

E. You can spot this license plate in the new presidential motorcade.
1. P ON ME
2. AGNTORNG

F. What would be your first clue that your blind date was a circus performer?
1. When the waiter brings the meal and she starts spinning the plates on your shvantz.
2. The beard.

G. Tesla had to halt production on their self-driving car line after this incident occurred.
1. Rectum? It damn near killed em!
2. Car drove itself to the other side of the tracks to score some blow.

H. The Banks children were forever scarred when Mary Poppins pulled ______ out of her bag.
1. **** Van Dyke Dildo
2. naked Trump

Final Quip

Have you heard this company's new slogan? It's brutally honest. (Format: Company Name - Slogan)
1. Botox - Because your husband left you for a younger woman.
2. McDonalds - What are you gonna do, drive an extra five minutes to eat actual food?
3. Google - Keep using us or we'll spill all your darkest secrets.
4. Liverpool FC - YNSA - You'll Never Suck Alone
5. United Airlines: Drag your feet, lose your seat.
6. Google - The appearance of choice is what we do best!
7. Chick-fil-A - Eat Mor Chikin! (Unless it's Sunday, or your gay)
8. Virginia Slims - Killing Septuagenarian Feminists One Cigarette at a Time

I think I just voted against someone for a reason that I was informed was wrong last time I voted against probably that same person.

Users who are viewing this thread