What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Tyler Huntley, BAL (1 Viewer)

Are you going Tua or Wilson? or pick up J Johnson?
OMG this is unbelievable. I don’t particularly like either one, but I’m going Wilson for one simple reason: he plays earlier and I can’t deal with a goose egg in the semifinals if Tua got Covid before Monday night. Either one isn’t going to explode but will probably provide safe floors and I’m favored to win (thank you AJ Brown). I can’t take a chance on a guy I’ve never seen like Johnson in the playoffs. 

I had to pick up and plug in Lock (yes he was the best option left). Thus ends my season. 

guess I’ll roll with Tagovailoa as that will delay the agony the longest 

ten minutes to get Baker in if you prefer instantaneous extinction 

🤷 guess I’m rolling with No QB. Only Huntley and Lamar, used my waiver pick already toilet bowl, not the real playoffs but still wanted to win 🚽

Last edited by a moderator:
Fields................X strike one
Huntley.............X strike two
T. Lawrence.....oh, he77 no
Ok, Henieke.....grab your helmet and good luck as my QB2 @DAL

Fields................X strike one
Huntley.............X strike two
T. Lawrence.....oh, he77 no
Ok, Henieke.....grab your helmet and good luck as my QB2 @DAL

At least you have Heineke....My options are T.Lawrence, or Pick up Foles, Book, Fromm, J.Johnson or Boyle.....🤮

This sucks also bc I wanted to see if he could do it again, to see if he had standalone value as more than a Lamar cuff. Lamar probably back next week so that kills any sort of clarity on Huntley’s near term potential.

I'm curious....which one are u going with?
Lawrence, he is Playing the Jets....only reason. He has GOT to be due for a TD or 2....

If I had to go with one of the others I guess Foles only because he is a proven Vet but would not expect much...I would have to drop someone in a dynasty league to pick him up through....

The Athletic's Jamison Hensley said Tyler Huntley is "trending" toward starting in Week 17 against the Rams. 

Lamar Jackson (ankle) was seen with a considerable limp at Wednesday's practice and hasn't been seen since. There's almost no chance he can suit up against the Rams, and probably has a vanishingly small chance to play in the Ravens' season finale against the Steelers. Huntley profiles as a borderline QB1 in a game that should see Baltimore chase points, as they did in Week 15 against Green Bay, when Huntley accounted for four touchdowns. He's relentlessly targeted Mark Andrews in his 2021 starts -- that should continue against an LA defense allowing a top-ten tight end target share. 

RELATED: 

Lamar Jackson

SOURCE: Jamison Hensley on Twitter 

Dec 31, 2021, 11:53 AM ET

Leaning more and more towards him over Carr and Tanny. I have AJ so if Tany goes off I at least get some of it and if Tanny stinks it up then I only drop 1 player. Carr is just meh right now.

The real point here is if, and I stress if, Huntley now makes some kind of addition to the QB carousel this off season, be it him or Lamar.

Fantasy rosters are going to swing wildly at the QB position this year

Huntley v Burrow is my call in several championships. 4 pt passing. Fun coin flip. 

Has there been any chatter on Huntley's health post Covid?

I could swear I read something somewhere that had him quoted as saying he had a hard time with it.

Last thing needed is not only a bad matchup but Huntley pulls a T. Hill on owners.

Huntley, Hill, Lance, Big Ben here (opponent has Dionte Johnson)

I'm leaning Huntley over Hill. But if I had Trey that would be tempting as well.

Ben has been pretty awful most of the year, but divisional game, last home game, et al....there is a case to be made. He's getting Freiermuth back as well.

I could swear I read something somewhere that had him quoted as saying he had a hard time with it.

Last thing needed is not only a bad matchup but Huntley pulls a T. Hill on owners.

here ya go

says he had a tough bout

it's different for every player I'm sure. Goff said it was a bad cold, NBD. Lockett said he had trouble breathing and it still affected him after he came back.

True, part of me also thinks the Huntley is as good as Lamar talk is going to be run it’s course this week. 

I'm leaning Huntley over Hill. But if I had Trey that would be tempting as well.

Ben has been pretty awful most of the year, but divisional game, last home game, et al....there is a case to be made. He's getting Freiermuth back as well.
It’s a tough decision for sure. 

Currently leaning 

Lance, Hill, Ben, Huntley 

*I’ll likely have a different order in twenty minutes though 

Users who are viewing this thread