What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Tom Brady, TB (5 Viewers)

With his ownership stake and retirement, he'd have to get 24 owners to approve of him playing too.
Brady's request to become part owner of the Raiders has not come up for a vote and has not been approved or denied. So technically he doesn't need leaguewide owners' approval at this point to return to play. Of course, the owners could vote and authorize his ownership stake in LV soon, which would certainly complicate matters. But Brady could revoke his request for a proposed stake in team and be done with it. I don't recall why the league owners haven't considered his request yet. I seem to remember one of the issues was that many people felt Brady was getting a deep discount for the share of the franchise that he would be buying. But I haven't followed it much over the past year. I'm also not that convinced that Brady knows what he wants to do . . . player, owner, broadcaster, other.

Reactions: Bri

Users who are viewing this thread