What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Josh Allen, BUF (1 Viewer)

Josh Allen is taking snaps from starting center Mitch Morse before his Week 10 game against the Vikings.​

Case Keenum was taking snaps from the backup center. Allen was not spotted in the team's first round of warmups, but he appears to be preparing as the starter now. Dealing with an elbow injury, Allen entered Sunday with a questionable tag after practicing just once earlier in the week. With Allen on track to play, fantasy managers can leave him in their starting lineups for now.
Nov 13, 2022, 12:22 PM ET

They are really letting this one go down to the wire...have to set my alarm so I remember to check 4 minutes before the game. Allen or Carr for me so allen really only needs to have half a game to put up carr numbers

If you have Hurts or Tua or Fields I could see benching Allen this week. Otherwise you are like me and your options are Garoppolo, Keenum, Carr, Brissett in my leagues so rolling with Allen but I don't feel great about it.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Josh Allen (elbow) will start against the Vikings in Week 10.​

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: The possibility of Allen not starting but being active that was enflamed by him not warming up before the game, yes friends, you can start him in fantasy leagues. And should. The rollercoaster ride is over for the moment. Allen will be a QB1 against the Vikings. Buffalo still might protect him with a more conservative game plan.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Nov 13, 2022, 12:41 PM ET

I think he comes out throwing on opening drive, then we will see a heavy dose of singletary. Bills win 24-17

looks like a bad injury.... hopefully he will be ok.

phew, he got up. The way the OL fell on him after the pick looked really bad to me.

Josh Allen completed 29-of-43 passes for 330 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions in Buffalo's 33-30, Week 10 loss to Minnesota.​

Allen's elbow definitely did not limit his ability to scramble, as he added in six carries for 84 yards. Allen continued his recent form of play by mixing in unreal off-script plays with puzzling red zone interceptions. Buffalo built a 27-10 lead but Allen's fourth-and-2 interception let Minnesota off the hook. Driving for a potential game-winning touchdown in overtime, Allen instead found Patrick Peterson right in front of Gabe Davis and let the ball go anyway. It's undeniable that Allen played through this game at a high level, but his decision-making cost the Bills this game and he said as much in his post-game availability. Assuming there's nothing to worry about with the shoulder, Allen will head into Week 11's game against the Browns as one of the true QB1s on the slate.
Nov 13, 2022, 5:07 PM ET

Not sure what he's seeing when passing in the last 3 weeks. Aside from 6 picks, (4 in the RZ), he's had several other INT worthy plays, and has put the ball on the ground 3 times as well.

I think defenses have him forcing things, and his turnovers are game changing.

Confused why he pushed the last game-ending INT so far down the field knowing his elbow limits. That said, really hard to change gunslinger mentality even with Injury.
Still can't believe that goal-line fumble for 6- like what are you doing

Josh Allen (elbow) was limited in practice Wednesday.​

"McDermott said Allen was not re-injured but will continue the regimen from last week," the Buffalo News' Katherine Fitzgerald said. "McDermott said the team will evaluate him each day and determine his practice load there." Allen should be a full go for Week 11 against the Browns in what could be blizzard conditions in Buffalo. Though he's struggled with accuracy of late, Allen would be a must-start against a middling Cleveland defense.
SOURCE: BuffaloNews.com
Nov 16, 2022, 12:47 PM ET

Those who sit Josh Allen today will regret it for the rest of their lives.

If you have Hurts or Tua or Fields I could see benching Allen this week. Otherwise you are like me and your options are Garoppolo, Keenum, Carr, Brissett in my leagues so rolling with Allen but I don't feel great about it.

Im benching him. It's gonna bite me but i dont care.
Oh, you will care.
You're probably right.

How many pass attempts is your guess for today just for fun?
O/U 32
Alright we're back again lol. 5 feet of snow and 40mph winds on Sunday. Is he still an auto start?

******** this weather looks horrific- like last year patriots vs. Bills. Could be a run snooze fest. I don't want to bench him but wish this game were moved somewhere

Sounds like there’s fairly serious talk of moving the game to Detroit. Forecast is now up to a possible 6’ of snow! Detroit has no game there this Sunday, it’s close to both Cleveland and Buffalo, and Buffalo even plays there on Thursday. Makes a lot of sense.

Sounds like there’s fairly serious talk of moving the game to Detroit. Forecast is now up to a possible 6’ of snow! Detroit has no game there this Sunday, it’s close to both Cleveland and Buffalo, and Buffalo even plays there on Thursday. Makes a lot of sense.
It’s also indoors, which sounds lovely this time of year.

Annoying. I'm facing Allen and T. Bass. Keep it in Buffalo you wussbags!
Lol. I don’t think it would have anything to do with conditions on the field as most of the snow will have fallen by then. It’s the logistics and safety of getting both the teams and fans to the stadium. They’re already closing major highways. Airports could get shutdown. Hard to have a game if the Browns can’t even make it to the town/stadium.

Those who sit Josh Allen today will regret it for the rest of their lives.

Im benching him. It's gonna bite me but i dont care.
Oh, you will care.
You're probably right.

How many pass attempts is your guess for today just for fun?
O/U 32
Alright we're back again lol. 5 feet of snow and 40mph winds on Sunday. Is he still an auto start?
Why the heck not?

Plus it could give the people of Detroit their first experience watching a professional football game.

Users who are viewing this thread