What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Protests Over SCOTUS Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Thread (1 Viewer)

I think I’m done posting in this thread. It’s just the same old tiresome crap. Conservatives out to prove that liberals call for violence, and suspicious when a conservative is accused of violence. Liberals out to prove that conservatives are the violent ones. So tiresome: 
you seem like a good guy.

happy trails always.

This Story from huffing post shows a photo with the caption 

"Protesters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, fall as a driver careens into them during a demonstration Friday against the overturning of Roe v. Wade"

If you watch this video you can see the woman in this photo. And you can see how she ends up on the ground. She is at the driver window either pounding on it or trying to get in the door when this happened. 

You can also see how the people in that video have ample opportunity to get away from the truck, but clearly don't want to and in fact others run in to join the attempt at blockading. 

So yeah. Try to stop a truck driving away and try to open their door and I don't care one bit if your feet get run over. 

Play stupid games...
Cool story bro

Sure the right ignores facts they don't like.  The are huge differences in tactics though. The left uses the legal system, higher education institutions, social media platforms, and mainstream news source to suppress alternative ideas by any and all means possible.  The right does not cancel people and ideas the way the left does unless they are backdooring their looney ideas upon their children.  
My entire extended family thinks the earth is flat and that it’s 8,000 years old or something. They also believe Pizzagate is real.  I don’t think either side is beyond reproach here.   And the right cancels people all the time.  Like hey, anybody who criticizes Trump.  Hi Liz Cheney!!

My entire extended family thinks the earth is flat and that it’s 8,000 years old or something. They also believe Pizzagate is real.  I don’t think either side is beyond reproach here.   And the right cancels people all the time.  Like hey, anybody who criticizes Trump.  Hi Liz Cheney!!
"neither side is beyond reproach"      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big time.

Are you a relative I didn’t realize?

Users who are viewing this thread