What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pro Football Focus didn't do last weeks Packer game (1 Viewer)

Maybe they stopped doing Lions games?

Just forget?
These guys are doing much, much better than they were last year. Nearly every game is up by gametime the following week. Still a straggler game here and there, but they were weeks behind already by this time last season and took until early summer to fill in every game. I'd expect that game to be up by mid week next week at the latest hopefully.Truly outstanding work over there.

Howdy ... thought I'd give you an update ... doing this game (player participation wise) atm so it should be up by tomorrow at the latest. Nothing real unusual about it except that the Lions are really unable to do much defensive line rotation because of injuries, AJ Hawk seems to be seeing less playing time (I'm done through most of the 3rd quarter), only sporadic Raji sightings, looks like Philip Buchanon was benched mid way through a drive after rotating briefly with Faggins.

To give everyone an idea of the schedule we're aiming to work to, we try to get every game done by game time the following week but its not always possible because of the sheer amount of time it takes to do a game with the resources available to us (roughly 6 hours per game for two people each - one to do analysis, one to do player participation)

Any feedback always appreciated :rolleyes:

Howdy ... thought I'd give you an update ... doing this game (player participation wise) atm so it should be up by tomorrow at the latest. Nothing real unusual about it except that the Lions are really unable to do much defensive line rotation because of injuries, AJ Hawk seems to be seeing less playing time (I'm done through most of the 3rd quarter), only sporadic Raji sightings, looks like Philip Buchanon was benched mid way through a drive after rotating briefly with Faggins.To give everyone an idea of the schedule we're aiming to work to, we try to get every game done by game time the following week but its not always possible because of the sheer amount of time it takes to do a game with the resources available to us (roughly 6 hours per game for two people each - one to do analysis, one to do player participation)Any feedback always appreciated :goodposting:
Yeah, here's some feedback:God bless you guys.

Maybe they stopped doing Lions games?

Just forget?
These guys are doing much, much better than they were last year. Nearly every game is up by gametime the following week. Still a straggler game here and there, but they were weeks behind already by this time last season and took until early summer to fill in every game. I'd expect that game to be up by mid week next week at the latest hopefully.Truly outstanding work over there.
Oh yeah great work over there. I've been checking for that game all week and wondered what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy ... thought I'd give you an update ... doing this game (player participation wise) atm so it should be up by tomorrow at the latest. Nothing real unusual about it except that the Lions are really unable to do much defensive line rotation because of injuries, AJ Hawk seems to be seeing less playing time (I'm done through most of the 3rd quarter), only sporadic Raji sightings, looks like Philip Buchanon was benched mid way through a drive after rotating briefly with Faggins.To give everyone an idea of the schedule we're aiming to work to, we try to get every game done by game time the following week but its not always possible because of the sheer amount of time it takes to do a game with the resources available to us (roughly 6 hours per game for two people each - one to do analysis, one to do player participation)Any feedback always appreciated :no:
Yeah, here's some feedback:God bless you guys.
Cheers, it's always nice to hear good things (the nature of what we do leaves us open to a lot of criticism by people who think we're trying to push an agenda)In any case, for everyone, we've had an extremely successful start to the season but we're looking to take things to the next level, so any ways we can make it better for you guys as users let me know and I'll pass it on to the owner. We're working on getting more articles out, but because of how much time it takes to do the analysis I struggle to find enough time to get the articles out (while working a full time life and trying to enjoy a social life). Saying that they'll be hopefully 4 articles out within the next few days and I'm looking to get some people on board to help with this.If there's any specific questions I can help you with in regards to IDP (I know most base, nickel formations and the ideal personnel teams use) then I'll do my best to help.

I love the site and admit to a lot of impatience waiting for games to be posted. Just remember that our impatience is a reflection of demand, not dissatisfaction. That's a compliment of the highest order. =)

One thing that I've wished was available is to integrate the player participation more with the rest of the site, in particular the Player page.

For example, if I look up Jermichael Finley, it's great to see his Offensive Summary, but it would be great if his participation percentages were also listed. That would save a lot of time, as right now I have to look up each individual game/week, and there doesn't seem to be a way (please correct me if I'm wrong) to simply home in on one player and see how his participation has increased/decreased.

If I'm honest this is something we've discussed but is probably one of the things we'll implement come the end of the season ... right now it would be too time consuming to do manually, and we're so focused on getting the games up that we haven't implemented a program that may do the work for us.

Rest assured its something we're looking at ... the more suggestions the better :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread