What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pre-season trade offer (1 Viewer)

KWW104

Footballguy
Play in a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league

My roster:

QB - Mahomes, Darnold, Roethlisberger; RB - Aaron Jones, Mark Ingram, Miles Sanders, Jordan Howard, Justin Jackson; WR - Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Allen Robinson, Corey Davis; TE - Hunter Henry; DEF - Jacksonville, Philadelphia; K - Justin Tucker

Their roster:

QB - Derek Carr, Matthew Stafford, Case Keenum; RB - Leonard Fournette, Todd Gurley, Le'Veon Bell; WR - Cooper Kupp, Brandin Cooks, Calvin Ridley, T.Y. Hilton, Geronimo Allison, Larry Fitzgerald; TE - George Kittle, Vance McDonald; DEF - Baltimore; K - Greg Zuerlein

He wants a QB and is targeting Roethlisberger. Initially offered Roethlisberger, Ingram, and Robinson for Carr, Fournette, and Kupp, but he really wants to hang on to his QBs (other than Keenum). He is offering Kittle. I don't need my first bye week QB until Week 4 (Darnold) and then Week 12 (Mahomes). Do I offer Roethlisberger, Ingram, and Henry for Keenum, Kittle, and Fournette (do I add in a WR too). The only other starting QB on waivers is Fitzpatrick.

Users who are viewing this thread