What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Potential Trade, giov (1 Viewer)

Ned Ryerson

Footballguy
Well sometimes, we have good luck, and sometimes we have bad luck.

Good luck- My record is 4-3, likely due to the fact that I have had the easiest schedule in teh league.

Bad luck- My draft picks 2-6 were Dez, Lacy, Rawls, Decker, Mathews.

My roster now (PPR)

Brady

Stafford

McKinnon

Howard

Mathews

Julio

Dez

DJax

Parker

Shepherd

Mulling an offer of Cooper and (Gurley or Ajayi) for Julio.  Enough to get back for the most valuable asset in PPR?

Julio is a monster, and his fantasy football playoff schedule is favorable (week 14 @ LA, week 15 vs SF, week 16 @ CAR).  Gurley hasn't produced much yet, and he could have some nice explosive games upcoming.  Ajayi's value is the highest it will be all year IMO, and Gace will continue to feed him.  Cooper has had 3 100+ yard receiving games, 1 TD, 40 catches on 65 targets, playing 92.43% of offensive snaps.  His FF playoff schedule is week 14 @ KC, week 15 @ SD, and week 16 vs IND.

This is a tough call, and I think it's a coin flip IMO, because Cooper should finish with at least 3 more 100+ yard receiving games at least 6 more TD's.  Altho - Julio is on the #1 rated offense this year... Oakland isn't as highly rated, but it's still pretty damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread