What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post your new toys (1 Viewer)

Chimp Magnet

Footballguy
A lot of us are doing our rookie and/or free agent drafts right now. Of course we are all super pumped about our drafts and wanna brag. I'll start.

1.01: Trent Richardson

1.04: Robert Griffin III

1.06: Michael Floyd

3.08: Doug Baldwin

3.09: Lavon Brazill

Who'd you get?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play. 16 team league where you can draft and hold 1 college player.

Andrew Luck, held over from prior year as college player pick.

1.02 Doug Martin

2.06 Brandon Weeden

2.12 Dwayne Allen

3.02 Marquess Wilson, college player pick held until enters NFL.

3.13 Brock Osweiler

4.02 TJ Graham

Just 2 picks for me this year in our 4 rounder rookie draft.

We have 12 teams. PPR, all td's = 6. 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, d/st, 1k Line-up requirements for 2012, moving to add flex (rb,wr,te) for 2013.

1.02 Richardson

1.03 RGIII

1.04 - David Wilson2.10 - Stpehen Hill.MOC lesgues to come.NEw dyno start up in sig
I've seen a few draft with Hill going in the 2nd....Is he really going that late?Standard NON PPR 1.04 Blackmon1.07 Floyd1.08 Hill(2.07) (D. Williams see edit line)3.01 Posey3.05 R. Moss3.10 Ballard3.11 Ganaway3.12 StreeterThose last 3 were probably reaches but I was at my roster limit and was done drafting..... My team was in a big need at rb but wr is were the value is in this rookie draft and I'm one or both of Ballard or Ganaway gets a shot as the rbs in front of them haven't proved much.ETA: I also traded 2.07, 2 2nd's 2013 and 2 3rds 2013 for D. Williams

1.04 - David Wilson2.10 - Stpehen Hill.MOC lesgues to come.NEw dyno start up in sig
I've seen a few draft with Hill going in the 2nd....Is he really going that late?Standard NON PPR 1.04 Blackmon1.07 Floyd1.08 Hill3.01 Posey3.05 R. Moss3.10 Ballard3.11 Ganaway3.12 StreeterThose last 3 were probably reaches but I was at my roster limit and was done drafting..... My team was in a big need at rb but wr is were the value is in this rookie draft and I'm one or both of Ballard or Ganaway gets a shot as the rbs in front of them haven't proved much.
well alot of folks think he's a workout warrior. Some wont have the patience to sit on him for him to work out. I just say him sliding and worked out a trade, I didnt even have a 2nd rounder, that particular league is only 10 man

12 team PPR league. Made a lot of trades so I owned the first round and added to an already stacked team rostered:

1.01 Trent Richardson

1.03 Andrew Luck

1.05 Doug Martin

1.07 David Wilson

1.09 Kendall Wright

2.04 Coby Fleener

2.05 Isaiah Pead

4.12 Danny Coale

5.07 Joe Adams

Obviously I'm giddy right now!!! :)

12 team PPR league. Made a lot of trades so I owned the first round and added to an already stacked team rostered:1.01 Trent Richardson1.03 Andrew Luck1.05 Doug Martin 1.07 David Wilson1.09 Kendall Wright2.04 Coby Fleener2.05 Isaiah Pead4.12 Danny Coale5.07 Joe AdamsObviously I'm giddy right now!!! :)
Couldn't have scripted a better draft for you sir, Congrats! who went 1.2 and 1.4? I'm assuming Griffin and Blackmon but I wasn't sure on the order

12 team PPR league. Made a lot of trades so I owned the first round and added to an already stacked team rostered:1.01 Trent Richardson1.03 Andrew Luck1.05 Doug Martin 1.07 David Wilson1.09 Kendall Wright2.04 Coby Fleener2.05 Isaiah Pead4.12 Danny Coale5.07 Joe AdamsObviously I'm giddy right now!!! :)
Couldn't have scripted a better draft for you sir, Congrats! who went 1.2 and 1.4? I'm assuming Griffin and Blackmon but I wasn't sure on the order
I couldn't have scripted it better either because I already had a strong WR corp, so getting the top 3 RB's was ideal for me! Ended up getting Kendall Wright by trading Collie (so Wright wasn't my pick)1.02 was Blackmon1.04 was Floyd1.06 was Griffinhttp://football27.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=33324&O=17

So...this is the thread where different people take turns typing "Richardson, RG3, Luck" then leave? Nice.

So...this is the thread where different people take turns typing "Richardson, RG3, Luck" then leave? Nice.
I think if theyre going to post that they need to post the whole team, because either they have an awful team that they further weakened to get those picks, or they play in a league full of rubes.

12 team PPR.

1.02 - Justin Blackmon

1.08 - Stephen Hill

1.09 - Coby Fleener

1.11 - Alshon Jeffery

1.12 - Rueben Randle

2.02 - AJ Jenkins

2.05 - Isiah Pead

3.09 - Ty Hilton

4.03 - Brock Osweiler

UDFA's: Dale Moss and Orson Charles

I think if theyre going to post that they need to post the whole team, because either they have an awful team that they further weakened to get those picks, or they play in a league full of rubes.
Deal!!!QB: Rivers, Luck (1.03)RB: McCoy, Richardson (1.01), Martin (1.05), Wilson (1.07), Pead (2.05), Kevin Smith, Shane VereenWR: AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Percy Harvin, Antonio Brown, Randall Cobb, Kendall Wright (1.09), Danny Coale (4.12), Joe Adams (5.07)TE: Gates, Dickson, Fleener (2.04)

12 team league, 25 man rosters. Competitve league, going on 4th year.PPR all td=6.

qb: Roethlisberger, RGIII, Flacco, Gabbert, Kaepernick

rb: Foster, Charles, Richardson, Stewart, D. Williams, D. Lewis, B.Powell, T.Choice, B.Batch

wr: AJ Green, Wallace, Dem.Thomas, Car.Steve Smith, Holmes, Lloyd, Antonio Brown,

te: Graham, Hernandez, Z. Miller, Julius Thomas

k: Bironas

d/st: Broncos, Chargers

also picked up 2 undrafted rookie free agents: Tommy Streeter and Danny Coale

In a 16 team PPR, this is what I've got.

1.03 - Doug Martin

1.07 - Michael Floyd

2.07 - Ronnie Hillman - I still can not believe he fell this far.

12 PPR where I needed WR, and had some high picks.

1.5 Blackmon

1.6 Floyd

1.9 Jeffery

1.11 HIll

2.2 Hillman

2.10 Tannehill

In the only league where I had many drafts picks (I usually trade for players when I have good picks). I only had the 1.07, 2.02, and 2.05 going into the week, but I traded the 1.07 for the 2.01, 2.03, and 2.07.

2.01 - Hillman

2.02 - Pead

2.03 - Quick

2.05 - Broyles

2.07 - Titus Young (I traded this pick, along with Clyde Gates, for Young)

I also had the 3.04 and traded it for Tebow...just on a shot.

So far:

12 team PPR dynasty

1.5 - Blackmon

2.5 - Lamar Miller

3.5 - Ryan Tannehill

10 team PPR Dynasty

1.7 - David Wilson

2.7 - Traded the pick for Car WR Steve Smith (my team is a title contender and I wanted a 3rd WR to really pad it)

wright kendricks wagner

10th pick in a 12 team league

went heavy on rbs last year nabbing quizz, vereen, murray. wanted fleener but he went the pick ahead so took wright.

need some LB depth and they score high in this league.

I basically used Demaryius, Antonio Brown, and spare parts to get Richardson and LMJ. Very happy about that, took RG3 and AJ Jenkins with my picks.

1.07 Parris Island Punishers Wilson, David NYG RB ®

2.05 Parris Island Punishers Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR ®

3.02 Parris Island Punishers David, Lavonte TBB LB ®

4.01 Parris Island Punishers Smith, Harrison MIN S ®

5.03 Parris Island Punishers Allen, Dwayne IND TE ®

5.05 Parris Island Punishers Wilson, Russell SEA QB ®

R. Wilson was a sneaky pick on my part. I also have Flynn to go along with Vick and Cutler in a start 2 QB league.

Couldn't this kind of thing go in assistant coach or something? Very few people actually care who you guys drafted, but these kinds of threads constantly fill up the shark pool severely diluting the percentage of worthwhile discussion threads. Just a thought.

Couldn't this kind of thing go in assistant coach or something? Very few people actually care who you guys drafted, but these kinds of threads constantly fill up the shark pool severely diluting the percentage of worthwhile discussion threads. Just a thought.
Stop ruining Christmas.

Year 3 of a total rebuild (Coming in, I had Romo, Mathews, Bradshaw, and nothing else, literally).

Roster at start of draft:

QB Blaine Gabbert

QB Christian Ponder

QB Joe Webb

RB Donald Brown

RB Delone Carter

RB Rashard Mendenhall

RB Knowshon Moreno

RB Bilal Powell

WR Marques Colston

WR Sidney Rice

WR Mike Williams (TB)

WR Early Doucet

WR Tandon Doss

WR Jacoby Ford

WR David Nelson

WR Golden Tate

TE Lance Kendricks

TE Tony Moeaki

Drafted:

1.03 Robert Griffin III

1.10 Kendall Wright

2.03 Brian Quick

2.04 Stephen Hill (Traded Mike Williams for him)

3.04 Ryan Broyles

3.10 AJ Jenkins

Very WR heavy in the draft, but that was where the value fell to me. I'll have to wait to see what value I got, then make trades to fill out my RBs.

Put this in the Rookie Draft thread. Zealots, non-ppr, IDP, 53 man rosters

I had no first rounders, but still had 6 picks.

NYG's Draft:

2.06 Randle, Reuben NYG WR ®

2.08 Childs, Greg MIN WR ®

3.03 David, Lavonte TBB LB ® Would have taken Weeden but he didn't make it.

4.07 Gray, Cyrus KCC RB ®

5.08 Irvin, Bruce SEA DE ® Would have taken Branch but he didn't make it.

6.08 Smith, Michael TBB RB ®

Currently have a slow rookie draft going, but finished drafting in Zealots 15:

1.03 - Andrew Luck

2.07 - Alshon Jeffrey

3.03 - Ladarius Green

4.03 - Cyrus Gray

5.03 - Shea McClellin

Drafted Hillman, Cousins, Hilton, Baker, Fuller

traded 2.10 for Mike Williams TB

Traded Dez Bryant for Miles Autin and Greg Little

Cousins, Kirk WAS QB - 10

Hasselbeck, Matt TEN QB - 11

Locker, Jake TEN QB - 11

Manning, Eli NYG QB - 11

McCoy, Colt CLE QB - 10

Palko, Tyler FA QB - -

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB - 10

Wallace, Seneca CLE QB - 10

Addai, Joseph NEP RB - 9

Baker, Edwin SDC RB - 7

Brown, Ronnie FA RB - -

Hillman, Ronnie DEN RB - 7

McCluster, Dexter KCC RB - 7

McCoy, LeSean PHI RB - 7

Scott, Bernard CIN RB - 8

Turner, Michael ATL RB - 7

Austin, Miles DAL WR - 5

Avery, Donnie IND WR - 4

Branch, Deion NEP WR - 9

Easley, Marcus BUF WR (Q) - 8

Fuller, Jeff MIA WR (P) - 7

Gibson, Brandon STL WR - 9

Hilton, TY IND WR (P) - 4

Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR - 9

Little, Greg CLE WR - 10

Obomanu, Ben SEA WR - 11

Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR (P) - 7

Wallace, Mike PIT WR - 4

Walter, Kevin HOU WR - 8

Williams, Mike TBB WR - 5

Beckum, Travis NYG TE (Q) - 11

Chandler, Scott BUF TE (P) - 8

Cooley, Chris WAS TE (P) - 10

Daniels, Owen HOU TE - 8

Lions, Detroit DET Def - 5

Locker, Jake TEN QB - 11

Manning, Eli NYG QB - 11

McCoy, Colt CLE QB - 10

Palko, Tyler FA QB - -

Addai, Joseph NEP RB - 9

Baker, Edwin SDC RB - 7

Brown, Ronnie FA RB - -

McCoy, LeSean PHI RB - 7

Austin, Miles DAL WR - 5

Avery, Donnie IND WR - 4

Branch, Deion NEP WR - 9

Little, Greg CLE WR - 10

Obomanu, Ben SEA WR - 11

Wallace, Mike PIT WR - 4

Walter, Kevin HOU WR - 8

Daniels, Owen HOU TE - 8

Traded Dez Bryant for Miles Autin and Greg Little Wow. Austin's value has really taken a hit. I like this trade for you.

Year 3 of a total rebuild (Coming in, I had Romo, Mathews, Bradshaw, and nothing else, literally). Roster at start of draft:QB Blaine GabbertQB Christian PonderQB Joe WebbRB Donald BrownRB Delone CarterRB Rashard MendenhallRB Knowshon MorenoRB Bilal PowellWR Marques ColstonWR Sidney RiceWR Mike Williams (TB)WR Early DoucetWR Tandon DossWR Jacoby FordWR David NelsonWR Golden TateTE Lance KendricksTE Tony MoeakiDrafted:1.03 Robert Griffin III1.10 Kendall Wright2.03 Brian Quick2.04 Stephen Hill (Traded Mike Williams for him)3.04 Ryan Broyles3.10 AJ JenkinsVery WR heavy in the draft, but that was where the value fell to me. I'll have to wait to see what value I got, then make trades to fill out my RBs.
What did you get out of Mathews, Bradshaw and Romo? Roster looks pretty bare.

Locker, Jake TEN QB - 11

Manning, Eli NYG QB - 11

McCoy, Colt CLE QB - 10

Palko, Tyler FA QB - -

Addai, Joseph NEP RB - 9

Baker, Edwin SDC RB - 7

Brown, Ronnie FA RB - -

McCoy, LeSean PHI RB - 7

Austin, Miles DAL WR - 5

Avery, Donnie IND WR - 4

Branch, Deion NEP WR - 9

Little, Greg CLE WR - 10

Obomanu, Ben SEA WR - 11

Wallace, Mike PIT WR - 4

Walter, Kevin HOU WR - 8

Daniels, Owen HOU TE - 8

Traded Dez Bryant for Miles Autin and Greg Little Wow. Austin's value has really taken a hit. I like this trade for you.
Echo that. I think Austin has a shot at being a top 5 wideout this year. I am considering trying to trade for him.

Took over a team 4 years ago with no real talent and no rookie draft picks for my first 2 years (previous owner traded them all away for Brian Westbrook the year before he left Philly)

Last year I grab Mark Ingram (1.02) and Cam Newton (2.11), Locker (3.03) and Ponder (3.10) then traded my other picks I had grabbed, for picks this year. I also traded during the 2011 season Fred Jackson (before he went down) and Darren Sproles for first round picks this year...

My draft:

1.01 Richardson, Trent CLE RB

1.02 Martin, Doug TBB RB

1.03 Wilson, David NYG RB

1.07 Floyd, Michael ARI WR

1.08 Fleener, Coby IND TE

2.03 Hill, Stephen NYJ WR

2.05 Quick, Brian STL WR

3.01 Charles, Orson CIN TE

My team now...

Newton, Cam CAR QB

Locker, Jake TEN QB

Ponder, Christian MIN QB

Wilson, Russell SEA QB (UDFA)

Richardson, Trent CLE RB

Martin, Doug TBB RB

Wilson, David NYG RB

Ingram, Mark NOS RB

Smith, Kevin DET RB

Floyd, Michael ARI WR

Hill, Stephen NYJ WR

Quick, Brian STL WR

Collie, Austin IND WR

Brown, Vincent SDC WR

Hartline, Brian MIA WR

LaFell, Brandon CAR WR

Morgan, Josh WAS WR

Nelson, David BUF WR

Shipley, Jordan CIN WR

Fleener, Coby IND TE

Charles, Orson CIN TE

Allen, Dwayne IND TE (UDFA)

Miller, Heath PIT TE

Bironas, Rob TEN PK

Vinatieri, Adam IND PK

(Non-defense league)

So my rebuilding will start in full force this year... hopefully I'll be competitive in 2-3 years.

Took over a team 4 years ago with no real talent and no rookie draft picks for my first 2 years (previous owner traded them all away for Brian Westbrook the year before he left Philly)Last year I grab Mark Ingram (1.02) and Cam Newton (2.11), Locker (3.03) and Ponder (3.10) then traded my other picks I had grabbed, for picks this year. I also traded during the 2011 season Fred Jackson (before he went down) and Darren Sproles for first round picks this year...My draft:1.01 Richardson, Trent CLE RB1.02 Martin, Doug TBB RB1.03 Wilson, David NYG RB1.07 Floyd, Michael ARI WR1.08 Fleener, Coby IND TE2.03 Hill, Stephen NYJ WR2.05 Quick, Brian STL WR3.01 Charles, Orson CIN TEMy team now...Newton, Cam CAR QBLocker, Jake TEN QBPonder, Christian MIN QBWilson, Russell SEA QB (UDFA)Richardson, Trent CLE RBMartin, Doug TBB RBWilson, David NYG RBIngram, Mark NOS RBSmith, Kevin DET RBFloyd, Michael ARI WRHill, Stephen NYJ WRQuick, Brian STL WRCollie, Austin IND WRBrown, Vincent SDC WRHartline, Brian MIA WRLaFell, Brandon CAR WRMorgan, Josh WAS WRNelson, David BUF WRShipley, Jordan CIN WR Fleener, Coby IND TECharles, Orson CIN TEAllen, Dwayne IND TE (UDFA)Miller, Heath PIT TE Bironas, Rob TEN PKVinatieri, Adam IND PK(Non-defense league)So my rebuilding will start in full force this year... hopefully I'll be competitive in 2-3 years.
Wow, young but with a chance to be a real powerhouse as early as this year. You obviously need a lot of help at wideout but you just never know who is going to be "next" and you are wisely throwing a lot of #### at the wall here.

My draft results

1.1 Richardson

1.2 Martin

1.3 Blackmon

1.5 Luck

1.9 Quick

1.10 Broyles

2.7 Criner

3.1 Traded for 2013 2nd and 3rd rounder

3.10 Bryce Brown

Bolded are NEW this offseason via trades, free agency and the rookie draft

QB

Aaron Rodgers

Andrew Luck

Graham Harrell

B J Coleman

RB

Maurice Jones Drew

Trent Richardson

Doug Martin

Montario Hardesty

Rashad Jennings

Taiwan Jones

Mike Goodson

Marcel Reece

WR

Calvin Johnson

Roddy White

Victor Cruz

Eric Decker

Devery Henderson

Kendall Wright

TE

Antonio Gates

Jerimichael Finley

Dwayne Allen

RET

CHI Bears

K

David Akers

Mike Nugent

P

Kevin Huber

TJ Conley

LB

Luke Kuechly

Daryl Washington

Colin McCarthy

Derrick Johnson

Russell Allen

James Micheal Johnson

Demario Davis

Audie Cole

DL

Jason Pierre-Paul

Jason Babin

Haloti Ngata

Justin Smith

Chris Clemons

Robert Quinn

S

Patrick Chung

Twon Branch

Kam Chancellor

Da'Norris Searcy

CB

Devin McCourty

Brandon Flowers

Patrick Robinson

Kareem Jackson

'Sabertooth said:
'mstumpy50 said:
My draft results1.1 Richardson1.2 Martin1.3 Blackmon1.5 Luck1.9 Quick1.10 Broyles2.7 Criner3.1 Traded for 2013 2nd and 3rd rounder3.10 Bryce Brown
who went 4th, rg3?
Yes RGIII went 4th

Luck

RG3

Richardson

Blackmon

Floyd

Martin

Wright

Wilson

Hill

Quick

Tannehill

Jenkins

Doh, that was who I drafted in my dream last night. No seriously though, it looks like guys are gonna get pretty decent players all the way through round 2 and a few in round 3. Haven't had any rookie drafts yet but I'm looking forward to it.

My main dynasty IDP league draft is still going but I made all my picks and have no plans of trading for more:

1.04 - RG3

1.05 - Justin Blackmon

1.09 - Kendall Wright

3.09 - Lavonte David

4.03 - Juron Criner

4.06 - Chandler Jones

4.09 - Cyrus Gray

Final starting roster if the season began today:

Peyton Manning or RG3

MJD, Demarco Murray

Hakeem Nicks, Julio Jones, Justin Blackmon

Jermaine Gresham