What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Possible trade (1 Viewer)

xBlazingSaddles

Footballguy
Looking for some input on a possible trade.I'm in a 12-team, full point PPR league where 8 teams make the playoffs. If I win this week I'm in, if I lose it's possible I miss the playoffs. I'm debating trading away Tom Brady and Ryan Matthews to receive Mark Ingram and Tim Hightower. As you'll see below I really need RB help. Do you think I should make the trade? We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 Def, 1 Kicker.My team currently: QBs: Tom Brady, Jameis WinstonRBs: Latavious Murray, Rob Kelley, Ryan Matthews, Bilal Powell, Alex CollinsWRs: Julio Jones, Larry Fitzgerald, Kenny Britt, Sammy Watkins, Eli RodgersTE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Hunter HenryDef: PatriotsK: Hauschka Any advice on the trade or any other moves you think I should make would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Link your post and I'll be happy to reply. 

I probably wouldn't do that deal.  In a full PPR, you're likely to start a WR in your flex spot, so you're mostly trading for that RB2 spot.  I don't love your RBs, that's for sure, but I worry that the drop from Brady to Winston is bigger than the drop from, say, Kelley to Ingram.  Kelley's schedule, though, is pretty tough, so I wonder if you could make a move involving him + a wr (like Watkins...)?

If you get a chance, would you mind hitting my post?

Users who are viewing this thread