What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Possible to arrange some live drafts in Vegas? (1 Viewer)

If I am reading correctly, all of the FBG Players Championship leagues have online drafts.

Is it possible to arrange for a league to have a live draft in Vegas coinciding with the FFPC Main Event weekend?

Would be fun ...

If I am reading correctly, all of the FBG Players Championship leagues have online drafts.Is it possible to arrange for a league to have a live draft in Vegas coinciding with the FFPC Main Event weekend?Would be fun ...
Would be fun indeed, but it simply is not possible. All current FPC drafts are held prior to the Opening Game on Thursday September 8th so any Live FPC Drafts in Vegas would have be scheduled prior to this game as well. This is logistically impossible, at least for this year.

If I am reading correctly, all of the FBG Players Championship leagues have online drafts.

Is it possible to arrange for a league to have a live draft in Vegas coinciding with the FFPC Main Event weekend?

Would be fun ...
Perhaps you'd be interested, but we're hosting a LIVE FPC draft Next Friday night, on our "Red vs Blue High Stakes Fantasy Radio" podcast. It's a pick by pick LIVE commentary draft. I think the particulars will be posted soon and it will sell out fast as last year. David Dodds helped co-host the draft last year and it was a blast for all of us involved. I will ask Alex to get the details of this draft up soon.Here were last year's participants:

1. Ed Nolan - Gridiron Irishman

2. Darren Armani – FantasyMojo.com

3. Ormond Rose – Kotrax

4. Henry Muto - Chimeras

5. Vince Barkman - Greenwood Invincibles -- WINNER

6. John Duckworth – War Kittens

7. Lou Tranquilli – BFDFantasy.com

8. Mark Manzo - Olympic Drinking Team 3

9. Wayne Ellis – Coltsfan

10. Lenny Pappano – Draftsharks.com

11. Scott Atkins and Perry Van Hook – Hook’s Legacy

12. Ollie Radakovitz - Army of Darkness

Here's a link to the signup list:

http://www.myffpc.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000076;p=1#000000

Last edited by a moderator:
If I am reading correctly, all of the FBG Players Championship leagues have online drafts.Is it possible to arrange for a league to have a live draft in Vegas coinciding with the FFPC Main Event weekend?Would be fun ...
Juat get into one or more of the many Live FFPC events in Vegas - plenty of FBG will be there and competing :thumbup:

Juat get into one or more of the many Live FFPC events in Vegas - plenty of FBG will be there and competing :thumbup:
cost for FFOC ($1600+) is a bit more than I can afford in this economy :( FBGPC is comparably much more affordable (~$500 if an event fee were added)

cost for FFPC ($1600+) is a bit more than I can afford in this economy :( FBGPC is comparably much more affordable (~$500 if an event fee were added)
They do have secondary events at lower prices - you can check that out on their site.....just saying if you are looking for live drafts in Vegas, there are lots of options

Users who are viewing this thread