What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Fantasy Football League... (1 Viewer)

I am running a league where you can choose any player you want, any week you want throughout the playoffs. No IDPs, PPR scoring, start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 K and 1 Def.
Stupid question, do we pick a new team each week, or do we pick one to last the whole way?

TIA

I am running a league where you can choose any player you want, any week you want throughout the playoffs. No IDPs, PPR scoring, start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 K and 1 Def.
Stupid question, do we pick a new team each week, or do we pick one to last the whole way?

TIA
New team each week and you can use players more than once.

TIA
Oh?!?! I thought it was one team locked in? Oh shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

TIA
You'll be alright. LoL

TIA
You'll be alright. LoL
So it's basically total points after the NFL SB to determine the winner?

For this week, I could have Lynch, Rodgers, and AJ Green.....then next week have Newton, David Johnson, etc?

All seems odd.....but okay.

TIA
You'll be alright. LoL
So it's basically total points after the NFL SB to determine the winner?

For this week, I could have Lynch, Rodgers, and AJ Green.....then next week have Newton, David Johnson, etc?

All seems odd.....but okay.
Exactly! You can have anyone you choose but so can everyone else and it can/will change every week. Most points after the SB wins, however multiple places will be paid out including the single highest score from any 1 week.

FYI To guys....I inputted a team yesterday, got the email from the league, but it doesn't show up on the website. I am going to re-enter my team and hope it sticks.

ETA: When I go to re-enter the team, it shows up. It is listed as lineup, but when I look at anything saying 'roster' nothing shows up.

Is there a way to check on the team scoring?

Thanks!

FYI To guys....I inputted a team yesterday, got the email from the league, but it doesn't show up on the website. I am going to re-enter my team and hope it sticks.

ETA: When I go to re-enter the team, it shows up. It is listed as lineup, but when I look at anything saying 'roster' nothing shows up.

Thanks!
Same situation here...the website is odd.

I have the e-mail as well with the time-stamp in case there's an issue. I have a feeling all the line-ups will show up once the games start (ours included).

my $20.00 cash went out Thursday by priority mail to NJ. Sorry for not using paypal but I'm sure cash will work.

Thanks dude.

Tim-irishidiot

Thanks!

I have the e-mail as well with the time-stamp in case there's an issue. I have a feeling all the line-ups will show up once the games start (ours included).
That is correct.

Thanks!
Under reports, you go to wireless - live scoring. Once the games begin, all teams will be visible as each player's game starts.

If everyone can see everyone else's team, that removes strategy, especially as the contest wears on.

Thanks!

You can also see your starting lineup if you go under starting lineup and try to adjust it.

Odd to not be able to see live scoring. It would be nice to see what everyone has picked, that would be helpful for analysis for future weeks.

Thanks!

I have another league that uses this site for regular season. It works fine for that. I guess it's just different for a league like this with the playoff format.

Users who are viewing this thread