What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Fantasy Football League... (1 Viewer)

Chappy

Footballguy
I am running a league where you can choose any player you want, any week you want throughout the playoffs. No IDPs, PPR scoring, start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 K and 1 Def.

Entry Fee $20.

Run through MFL. Post here and PM me your email if interested. I ran this same contest and had over 50 people in it total and a bunch from here. I'll be emailing everyone in it from last year closer to start-up.

Happy Holidays!

Added for 2015

Shaft
Montana is da Man
Byroz
Eagle2003
Heehawks - PD
Electricrelish
Buddahj
Gourdeau
Zooty
Junkyard
Dcat
Gopher
Tazinib1 - PD
Scorcher
theirish
TRU SOLDJA

My Paypal - Irish10163 at aol dot com

Please don't mention anything about fantasy football, gambling, etc. Just send to friend to avoid fees and include your Huddle name. Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent those people from here who were in this contest last year an invite to this year's site. I believe gundo won it all. Anyone else who wants in, feel free to PM me your email.

gundo, hessy1225, gschnauzer, fear factor, King Bif, hezagenius, leop3, Davesworld, etc. You guys had invites sent to you as you were in last year. Let me know if that's still the case.

Anyone else wanting in, let me know...

With the last game of the regular season wrapping up tonight and many depressed FF fans accepting the fact that regular season FF is over, now's a good time to get therapy for those feelings and join a Playoff Fantasy Football League! Just send me your email and I'll add you to the growing list. I've sent out 70 invites and as of now, about half those have rejoined again.

Shaft

Montana is da Man

Byroz

Eagle2003

Heehawks - PD

Electricrelish

Buddahj

Gourdeau

Zooty

Junkyard

Dcat

Gopher

Tazinib1 - PD

Scorcher

theirish

TRU SOLDJA
who are any of these people?
Yeah, that list scares me. I don't recognize any. Are these people from another board?
If you don't know who these people are, then it's easy money for you! Sign up now!
IDK, buddahj and Junkyard scare me.

Junkyard is def a hustler, coming up with some name like that, most guppies think easy money, then Junkyard, well he Junkyard Dogs you.

If he can deliver on MC Gas Money, I think I'll play, but I need the real MCGM, not some impostor.

gundo, hessy1225, gschnauzer, fear factor, King Bif, hezagenius, leop3, Davesworld, etc. You guys had invites sent to you as you were in last year. Let me know if that's still the case.

Anyone else wanting in, let me know...
These guys are from this board and MrEcted from here just signed up.

Beef Stroganoff (Masturbating Cows)

Ingredients

1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef or 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
2 tablespoons flour
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 (6 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms (optional)
1 cup sour cream

Directions

Combine meat, flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
In a large skillet, cook onion in butter until golden.
Add meat and brown while stirring.
Add cream of chicken soup and mushrooms (if desired) and cook 5 minutes.
Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
Serve on Chow Mein Noodles, egg noodles or rice.

Shaft

Montana is da Man

Byroz

Eagle2003

Heehawks - PD

Electricrelish

Buddahj

Gourdeau

Zooty

Junkyard

Dcat

Gopher

Tazinib1 - PD

Scorcher

theirish

TRU SOLDJA
who are any of these people?
Yeah, that list scares me. I don't recognize any. Are these people from another board?
If you don't know who these people are, then it's easy money for you! Sign up now!
IDK, buddahj and Junkyard scare me.

Junkyard is def a hustler, coming up with some name like that, most guppies think easy money, then Junkyard, well he Junkyard Dogs you.

If he can deliver on MC Gas Money, I think I'll play, but I need the real MCGM, not some impostor.
Don't say his name.

How many payouts?
I base it off of number of entries but this is listed under Bylaws from last year - This is a very simple league, score the most points from the Wild Card weekend through the Super Bowl and you win. You can use any player you want any week you want to use them, no limitations. Need to start players based on starting lineup requirements though.

** The payouts are going to be revamped with this many people joined up. We have 51 people in the contest and I'm gonna payout the top 5, and the person who had the highest one week score. Do a percentage breakdown of: 50-25-10-7-5-3.

With 51 confirmed, that would be $1,020!!

1st Place - $510

2nd Place - $255

3rd Place - $100

4th Place - $70

5th Place - $50

Single Week highest pts - $35

So will we be hearing a lot of #####ing when this guy takes off with the money like the other FF guy?

So will we be hearing a lot of #####ing when this guy takes off with the money like the other FF guy?
I'd appreciate if you didn't mention stuff like this in the thread as even if you're joking, I don't want people to feel apprehensive about being in, or joining. I have never taken off with anyone's money.

Unless, I've won it fair and square that is. ;)

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread