What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh vs Tennessee (1 Viewer)

Wallace has 3 f'ing targets all night. I think 5 other players have more. Evidentally, he isn't their number 1,2,3 or 4 target. Geeze, thought it looked like it would be a good night for him, well that went down the tubes. Thanks goodness for that long one.

On this drive when ben hit miller on 3rd and 10 (after the fumble / incomplete pass) he was clearly beyond the line of scrimmage. .. gift from refs

Last edited by a moderator:
batch ... that's awesome. no ben, no wallace, no brown, no miller. gotta love with when someone no one in fantasy is starting gets the TD.

Wallace has 3 f'ing targets all night. I think 5 other players have more. Evidentally, he isn't their number 1,2,3 or 4 target. Geeze, thought it looked like it would be a good night for him, well that went down the tubes. Thanks goodness for that long one.
Unreal. Mr I have 82 and a TD out of a guy who scored 1.7 last week and STILL WHINING! Lol

Hard to believe Tennessee is behind with 3 OL down for Pitt, 2 RBs on the shelf, Chris Johnson looking decent, just shows how awful the Titans are.

batch ... that's awesome. no ben, no wallace, no brown, no miller. gotta love with when someone no one in fantasy is starting gets the TD.
Yeah...I've got Ben, Heath, and Brown going tonight...talk about freakin frustrating!! At least my Steelers are in the lead. NFL Fantasy Live has a whole reel from one game already of "THAT HELPS NO ONE!"

Lawrence Timmons telling people that he will see his Defensive Player of the Week and raise a Defensive Player of the Month award in the last 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread