What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh vs Tennessee (1 Viewer)

That was not close, easy overturnn, shouldn't of been a td for harper. But that's ok NFL officials, I don't mind you screwing that up, I am LOVING all of these commercials.

I knew I shouldn't have got cute and took Brown over wallace
Hindsight 20/20. I would never start Wallace over Brown.
I didn't start Brown over Wallace, I picked Brown over Wallace. (PPR). I kept hearing Brown was the PPR and the Wallace holdout would hurt him. Wallace is a beast.
Not sure Wallace will be a steeler next year...but he is playin for a big contract. I think that given how Pitt signed brown to that juicy deal and basically told Wallace to piss off it was reasonable to think that Wallace was perhaps going to be featured less this year and brown more.

That was not close, easy overturnn, shouldn't of been a td for harper. But that's ok NFL officials, I don't mind you screwing that up, I am LOVING all of these commercials.
I didn't think it was a touchdown either. In the replay before they went to commercial, his leg looked down (before his knee), and his hand wasn't quite across the goal line yet, so the ball couldn't have been either.Though I could see saying it wasn't conclusive enough to overturn.

Kendall wright has disappeared just in time

CJ... I don't know. All he needs to do is stop trying so hard and he could be an above average back. But since his ego tells him he's a superstar, he can't settle for that. So he tries to make every run spectacular and 9/10 end up crap. Must be really frustrating for titans coaches.

Stuff like this makes me appreciate college ball.

Users who are viewing this thread