What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 2 WR: 10 team std. scoring (1 Viewer)

mquinnjr

Footballguy
QB: Brady

RB: Bell, Collins (BN: Murray, Martin, Barber)

WR: Funchess, Cooks (BN: Gordon, Goodwin, Diggs)

TE: Kelce

Flex: Drake

DST: Broncos

K: Lutz

I am struggling mightily with this. Every instinct screams start Gordon, but at the expense of Cooks or Funchess? I'm inclined to leave Drake in the flex, he's looked great last few weeks and has a nice matchup. Gun to head I'd sit Cooks going to Pitt as the Funchess matchup is solid and he's really been performing well. Cooks is really hard to stomach as a tough matchup...with high scoring potential. Feel like he's all or nothing, no solid floor with high end boom/bust potential, just like Josh. Who also has a tough matchup vs. Bal.

Help! Will respond to yours as well, best of luck to everyone still alive!

I'm starting Gordon in every league I have, I think he is matchup proof because of the targets he will get and how he has the speed to score on any catch.  I'd go Gordon and Cooks.

I think Gordon is an easy sit this week. Funchess is arguably a top-5 WR right now. He's been money since the Benjamin trade, even against the Vikings. Packers aren't stopping him at all. I think Cooks is your other WR, higher ceiling than Gordon, better matchup, and better QB in a higher scoring game.

Users who are viewing this thread