What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Peyton Manning activated from the PUP (1 Viewer)

One

Not Allowed In Mexico
Manning has been removed from the PUP list, meaning he can now start practicing.
Per Adam Schefter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rotworld:

The Colts have activated Peyton Manning (neck) from the active/PUP list.Manning can start practicing as soon as today. The Colts say he will begin working out on a "limited basis" and all of his activities will be "scripted and on a controlled basis." But with nearly two weeks until the season opener, it would now be a mild surprise if Manning wasn't under center come Week 1. Even though ESPN's Chris Mortensen says that Peyton remains "very iffy," owners that stole Manning in the middle rounds of fantasy drafts over the weekend are sitting pretty.

What am I missing here? Bump Finley b/c Peyton is looking like he may start the 1st game?... guess I'm not in on the past discussions here.

I was lucky to get Manning in the 4th rd and snag Freeman as a backup. Hopefully he can get to 100% by the 2nd or 3rd game.

Users who are viewing this thread